NEurope

I know nobody's going to care, but...

n544205389_1812964_1050.jpg

You look like a male version of R_A. (when she had blue hair obviously)

Haha, Jordan...could kill you right now. :heh:

To be fair, I was just about to post something saying "Hey, Eenuh/Ine added me on Facebook, and on her profile she has pictures of a guy who looks just like Flinky!" Fortunately for me, Jordan let the cat out of the bag.

To be fair, I was just about to post something saying "Hey, Eenuh/Ine added me on Facebook, and on her profile she has pictures of a guy who looks just like Flinky!" Fortunately for me, Jordan let the cat out of the bag.

Haha, that would've been pretty embarrassing for you. Or scary for the world. Shit, two of me, I can't handle there being one of me. Ahhh.

Jay: Go bald, and colour the beard blue. Eet Makes Sense.

maybe I AM!! World will implode when we're in teh same place at the same time.

As for dying beard; not gonnah happen. Probably burn my face off trying!

Haha, Jordan...could kill you right now. :heh:

To put things into perspective, Paris was fucking awesome. Had the best time of my life. :)

Oh, and that close and personal shot of Me and Ine came out all wrong. We were meant to be pulling scary faces, but it makes her look sweet and it makes me look like a maniac. Daaaamn.

But yeaah...surprise! Uhh.

I love how Eenuh refers to you as Flinky too. Did you tell her that your first love of the forum...ME made that name up for you! Give him back Eenuh!! hehe :heh:

Looks like you guys had a good time together! Good old eurostar catching fire was a pretty good coincidence to : peace:

I love how Eenuh refers to you as Flinky too. Did you tell her that your first love of the forum...ME made that name up for you! Give him back Eenuh!! hehe :heh:

Looks like you guys had a good time together! Good old eurostar catching fire was a pretty good coincidence to : peace:

She called me FlinkyBinky. :D One time, I did call her Eeeeenoooo as well, haha.

Actually, Platty, you are my first forum love. Man-hug!

It was the strangest coincidence ever. Probably the best, haha.

She called me FlinkyBinky. :D One time, I did call her Eeeeenoooo as well, haha.

It was the strangest coincidence ever. Probably the best, haha.

...there's your cliffhanger, dannyboy. :heh:

*eastender's ending soundbite*

Haha, that's definitely it.

Anyway, this is probably the best pic with me and Ine. This is us on the Thalys, I think.

n508273533_767081_4558.jpg

Thalys is awesome, I thought the trains themselves were very phallic, and coupled with the accent of people saying it it made for a laugh. (When I went europe during summer)

Seeing as its you I think I'll take that as a compliment :heh:

maybe I AM!! World will implode when we're in teh same place at the same time.

As for dying beard; not gonnah happen. Probably burn my face off trying!

The KNEEEE meet just got epic. BLUEHAIR JAY7!!! :D You rock.

I agree with the beard dying, might burn your face off if the hair dying process is anythign to go by... and what about the eybrows, it would look very odd with blue hair, bluebeard, and brown eyebrows XD

Also yey for eenuh and flinky! :D

The best love you got was from Viper. I still have the sexy remixed pictures.

EDIT: Took me awhile, thought I had deleted until a second look revealed their location to me.

v2rf2.jpg

v1cd7.jpg

...there's your cliffhanger, dannyboy. :heh:

*eastender's ending soundbite*

I can't wait for the confrontation in the next season! ;)

OI! I aint coming out as a homosexual!

Thats season 10.

LOL...

Promote that man.

Haha, that's definitely it.

Anyway, this is probably the best pic with me and Ine. This is us on the Thalys, I think.

n508273533_767081_4558.jpg

4!!

hahaha in yo' FACE eevilmurray!! :smile:

v(^___^)v

The best love you got was from Viper. I still have the sexy remixed pictures.

EDIT: Took me awhile, thought I had deleted until a second look revealed their location to me.

v2rf2.jpg

v1cd7.jpg

Haha, those pics are cool. :D

In a fucking huge coincidence, the club we were at played that song "Gonna have me some fun tonight" from Predator. The one that plays in the choppa near the beginning. Huge coincidence. :D

Bluey: :D

In a fucking huge coincidence, the club we were at played that song "Gonna have me some fun tonight" from Predator. The one that plays in the choppa near the beginning. Huge coincidence. :D

Wasn't that Long Tall Sally? [i've really only seen Predator about 3 times max ¬_¬]

4!!

hahaha in yo' FACE eevilmurray!! :smile:

v(^___^)v

And?

I'm incredibly late on this one, but yay! I knew they were very close but this is just awesome! It's about time someone took the forum celebrity crown from Jetty (Jordan and Letty?). That's what all the girly magazines do dont they. I suppose Flinky and Ine becomes Fline? Or to stick with forum names, Fleenuh?!

Congrats on meeting up and having a great time. Hopefully you guys can meet up more regularly :)

I'm incredibly late on this one, but yay! I knew they were very close but this is just awesome! It's about time someone took the forum celebrity crown from Jetty (Jordan and Letty?). That's what all the girly magazines do dont they. I suppose Flinky and Ine becomes Fline? Or to stick with forum names, Fleenuh?!

Congrats on meeting up and having a great time. Hopefully you guys can meet up more regularly :)

That thing that womens magazines do piss me off. How does merging two peoples names together mean they're a in a relationship.

Actually, fuck that i TOTALLY FUCKING HATE womens magazines. They are an insult upon all society.

*off topic*

Every time I see those magazines I genuinely loose a bit of faith in the goodness of mankind. They're evertything I hate about society condensed in to a cheap, parasitic litany of despair.

Well me and Dan Dare are going to get together.

DAN DARE!

EEVILMURRAY!

DNA DIGIVOLVE TO?!

murray.jpg

Well me and Dan Dare are going to get together.

DAN DARE!

EEVILMURRAY!

DNA DIGIVOLVE TO?!

murray.jpg

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

lmfao so much

...Anyway. I know Moogleviper is taken but I'm stealing him, yo. Bitches better back off.

What's this boy, you kiss and leave me?

BASTARD.

So much sexual tension lately - it just makes me wanna rip off all my clothes and have a giant N-E orgy of some description!