NEurope

Does this call for an eye mask theme?

Oooh, I welcome any new themes! =D

Looking good Rokhed! =)

How about a "Trying to look intelligent but failing completely" theme? No? Oh...:blank:

n714827176_1766366_7024.jpg

(We made that display behind us, took an afternoon filled with laughter to do. I think we made one of the worst displays ever, we were rather proud :p)

How about a "Trying to look intelligent but failing completely" theme? No? Oh...:blank:

No, because that's just the standard face people do for photos nowadays, so as to not capture any of their true personality, rather put on a face for the world to see.

---

I agree with the mask theme. *hunts for his awesome mask*

No, because that's just the standard face people do for photos nowadays, so as to not capture any of their true personality, rather put on a face for the world to see.

And there I was thinking it was just a picture a friend and I took on a spur of the moment because we figured after making a display as horrific as that, we needed to at least try and look vaguely intelligent. She demanded it, she was like "But what if they see this display when I go to Oxbridge, they'll throw me out!". She's a little odd. :p

I mean, she made us write "Vocational Courses - Be In Vogue" thinking people would think it clever. :blank:

(We made that display behind us, took an afternoon filled with laughter to do. I think we made one of the worst displays ever, we were rather proud :p)

Haha thats bad, even by school display boards standards :D Nice work. Good photo an all, you look very proud of yourselves

rokhed, your smile is awesome.

Also haggis, in the spontaneous action shot, were you trying to be a crip member or something O-o

To everyone, I think some people took pictures at a party I was at last night, so expect a couple.

... and this is the result. Just thought I'd share. Yes, the facial expression is real.

Migvd.jpg

Assassin's Creed 2?

... I don't get it. Never played Assassin's Creed.

I meant that you looked like you were about to assassinate someone. :heh:

It looks like someone just said to you something like "AIDS is not only good your body, it's good for your mind too!"

It looks like someone just said to you something like "AIDS is not only good your body, it's good for your mind too!"

And again I don't get what you're trying to say. I'm slow today. :p

Since I was a tiny bit bored earlier tonight, I decided to continue the eye mask theme. But since I don't own any I just made one myself, which was kinda fun. =D

Foto259.jpg

Since I was a tiny bit bored earlier tonight, I decided to continue the eye mask theme. But since I don't own any I just made one myself, which was kinda fun. =D

Foto259.jpg

Hahahahahahahhahaha.

You'd make an excellent movie villain. Including that sex face, haha.

"I'm a scary and powerful fire demon named Calcifer!"

Ah-hum...

Nice mask :D

Hehehe, thanks! =D

Now you should all go make a mask too and post pictures!

Go go go!