NEurope

... You're calling him a sex demon? o_O'

Incubus is a band?

silly moo.

Eenuh great poses! I love that dog plushie! :yay:

Incubus is a band?

silly moo.

Eenuh great poses! I love that dog plushie! :yay:

Ah, but from what do you think the band got its name? An incubus (Latin, pl. = incubi) is a male sex demon that was thought to rape women in their sleep and thereby reproducing. They were said to be known for their extremely cold penises. The female counterpart is the succubus (or succuba), who raped men in their sleep. It was believed that sleep paralysis (waking up and being conscious, but not being able to move your body) was a result of a succubus sitting on top of you, "riding" you, to use the popular term.

Ah, but from what do you think the band got its name? An incubus (Latin, pl. = incubi) is a male sex demon that was thought to rape women in their sleep and thereby reproducing. They were said to be known for their extremely cold penises. The female counterpart is the succubus (or succuba), who raped men in their sleep. It was believed that sleep paralysis (waking up and being conscious, but not being able to move your body) was a result of a succubus sitting on top of you, "riding" you, to use the popular term.

haha, well no I was commenting on the band, I hope his tshirt is to do with the band anyway. :blank:

haha coolness' photos are fab looking sharp dear! ^_^

Thanks. :D

Eenuh those are some excellent photos. :yay:

aimless has very pretty eyes 0.0

Oh, was my glass eye collection in the background somewhere? I do have a fine display.

My eyes used to be blue, so I can only assume that Supergrunch stole them at the same time as my t-shirt. I guess that was one of the sinister uses for a garlic press.

My eyes used to be blue, so I can only assume that Supergrunch stole them at the same time as my t-shirt. I guess that was one of the sinister uses for a garlic press.

haha ^_^ the camera always makes me look like I have gree eyes.

Do not fear Danny Boy it was a shirt of the band. I do not condone the actions of sexually offending demons. That would be immoral.

Do not fear Danny Boy it was a shirt of the band. I do not condone the actions of sexually offending demons. That would be immoral.

'Twas not you I was afraid of. It was nightwolf associating you with a sex demon. ;)

'Twas not you I was afraid of. It was nightwolf associating you with a sex demon. ;)

shush you. :heh:

Thank you Shino

You wont get duvet photo of me because my bed is upstairs and on the top bunk.

A photo of me but its not upside down photo of me.

It isn't? It could be!

pict0107yn4yp3.jpg

And, oh wow! I just noticed you did the animal and quilt thing in the same photo as the upside down thing! Bravo my man, bravo!

Rokhed adds "coloured hair" to the requirement list!

And live animals.

Done both.

And Eenuh you look really sweet in the duvet one :)

Done both.

And Eenuh you look really sweet in the duvet one :)

Well that's because I am, sweet like chocolate. ;)

(thank you!)

Foto235.jpg

Me enjoying a late night snack: yummy dark toasted bread with tuna salad spread stuff on top. Two of them. Big ones. And I want more.

Mmmmm, food makes me happy! ^_____^

Oh dear god I can't believe I havn't come to this thread in a while. These themes seem like too much fun to pass up.

Upsidedown duvet animal shot on the way!

Well that's because I am, sweet like chocolate. ;)

(thank you!)

Me enjoying a late night snack: yummy dark toasted bread with tuna salad spread stuff on top. Two of them. Big ones. And I want more.

Mmmmm, food makes me happy! ^_____^

Food makes everyone happy ^-^

Although your late night snacks are healthier than mine; chips (at work) and cakes now that im back home :)