Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I feel the need to shower several times just looking at that photo. So filthy, and not in a good way.

I concur, it was also my birthday in February, and as such I feel some sort of present is owed my way too! Or we could let this fly and we'll call it even-stevens hehe.

Or wait til next feb :p

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some friends and I went to the midnight premiere of the latest Harry Potter film - dressed as the characters, of course. Seeing as people already call me Harry Potter based on my appearance (even after I got the beard), I really had no choice but to come dressed as Harry Potter himself. And here is a picture ...

6255_104901804067_630099067_2039006_7719863_n.jpg

Yes, I actually sacrificed the beard. Don't worry, it is slowly but steadily growing back to its former glory.

I concur, it was also my birthday in February, and as such I feel some sort of present is owed my way too! Or we could let this fly and we'll call it even-stevens hehe.

@bstmte: I your hair is impeccably neat in that photo. What do/did you use?

VO5 Extreme Style Freeze Gel :D

And straightening of the fringe with a bit of added hairspray.

This was a good day as sometimes I can't be bothered and it looks like an intense mess :P

I win at thread

DSCN0810.jpg

my_name_is_earl_DVD1.jpg

Some friends and I went to the midnight premiere of the latest Harry Potter film - dressed as the characters, of course. Seeing as people already call me Harry Potter based on my appearance (even after I got the beard), I really had no choice but to come dressed as Harry Potter himself. And here is a picture ...

6255_104901804067_630099067_2039006_7719863_n.jpg

Yes, I actually sacrificed the beard. Don't worry, it is slowly but steadily growing back to its former glory.

muse%20(2).jpg

I guess that's a good thing? :heh:

Anyway, I don't think I look that much like him. I could see the resemblance with that football player - Gary Neville, was it?

Gary! Neville!

Gary%2BNeville.jpg

Also, being compared to Matt Bellamy is a great thing. Although, I don't think you look a thing like him. You're both male, so that's a start. Maybe.

Gary! Neville!

Gary%2BNeville.jpg

Also, being compared to Matt Bellamy is a great thing. Although, I don't think you look a thing like him. You're both male, so that's a start. Maybe.

Though I am more muscular than good ol' Gary there, I do think we look alike. :p

Though I agree with the bolded part - I look nothing like Matt Bellamy.

Guest Captain Falcon
We're going to need picture proof of that, Dane of Danny.

And there was me thinking you were happily spoken for Flink.

Chatting up a young lad - for shame on you son.

And there was me thinking you were happily spoken for Flink.

Chatting up a young lad - for shame on you son.

I was just checking to see if Mein Gary was more muscle-bond than the Dane. :(

I am not one of the gay!

Edit: Danny, that's an awesome vein in your right shoulder.

Geeze, I didn't realise G Nev was that stacked. While he is not on the 50 Cent pumped with steroids levels he's not done a bad job for a footballer.

Hehe, he's a bit more toned than I thought he'd be. Go on The Gary.

The more I look at Gary and Danny, the more I think that they're also identical hand twins.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!