NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Had a mammoth 3 hour session on this last night to wind down after a long, long day at work. Jumped in to grind/farm in Old Russia only to find someone else was there doing it already :blank: Nevermind I thought, so off to the Moon and to grind at the Gate for an hour. Got a couple of greens and a few blues but luckily one of them was the blue helmet I needed to finally get all rare armour. Was shaking with anticipation when I went to decrypt the helmet engram, think I'd have throw my controller through the tv if it hadn't come out as a blue helmet. But thankfully it did and one with a Strength stat attached to it so even better! :yay:

So now all kitted out in blues. But even better, I had a Legendary reward from someone at the Postmaster which turned out to be a couple of blue engrams but upon decrypting them, I managed to bag a Legendary Special in the form of a shotgun! :yay:

So my first Legendary and completing my rare armour set to get to level 22 in one night :awesome: Finally a bit of luck for me!

Went on then to finish up the remaining story missions, only had 3 left on Mars and pretty much walked through them with ease. That last mission though and the ending... I get Bungie has a 10 year plan here and that drips and drabs will spill out as things get added but they really needed to flesh out the story in game rather than making people go to the website to read through the engrams. As I've seen others mention elsewhere, they should have done it more like Mass Effect's Codex or, you know, actually bothered to flesh out the story. It was all just disappointing, especially the bit with the Awoken seeing as my character was an Awoken but there was nothing mentioned of it, and presuming it's not different across the class types, which should have been altered.

Bah, it's done and dusted now. Now to grind out Motes and Strange Coins for next week, as I won't have enough for anything this week, and to try improve my Vanguard and Crucible reps.

Did finally manage to try out a Strike. Did the Devil's Lair one with 2 other randoms and we walked it in about 10 minutes start to finish. Obviously, it would've been more difficult if we were at the entry level or on a harder difficulty but was surprisingly dull and short. Maybe the others are better. May give the Moon one a try later.

@Ganepark32 it's actually better if there are randoms farming there as well. Even if they get the kill you still get the drops. Last night there was about 5 of us huddled around the hill shooting the cave. :D

I'm looking to do the Moon strike this evening, anyone want to give me a hand? I'm looking to be on from 9:30pm onwards.

The first week ended last Tuesday. I made a video with four of my favourite clips I recorded.

ShareFactory is such a nice App : peace:

(let's see how long it'll take YouTube to take the video down :laughing:)

I see Xur is selling a Titan helm. I'll try my luck with the engram first and then buy the helm if nothing pops up. Man, can't wait to get in from work and finally get levelled up with some nice gear. :yay:

I see Xur is selling a Titan helm. I'll try my luck with the engram first and then buy the helm if nothing pops up. Man, can't wait to get in from work and finally get levelled up with some nice gear. :yay:

Bought that helm. It's quite awesome. Greatly upgrades Fist Of Havoc!

Got an Exotic Armor for my Warlock from the Exotic Engram. Have one piece of Exotic Armor for every Class now : peace:

Done all the Vanguard Bounties just now and will do some PvP later today.

@Sheikah where was your headset? I couldn't let you know what I was doing. I was standing farming while you were off doing my quest! :D

Sorry, my girlfriend was watching TV in the background so I didn't bother with the headset.

Is Xur supposed to appear next to the crucible merchant? Not sure how people have found him yet, I can't find him anywhere in my game.

Had a mammoth 3 hour session on this last night to wind down after a long, long day at work. Jumped in to grind/farm in Old Russia only to find someone else was there doing it already :blank: Nevermind I thought, so off to the Moon and to grind at the Gate for an hour.

Yeah like Hero said, kills made by people close to you (even if not in a fireteam) can also make kills that drop loot for you. The more people there are firing at the cave, the better.

Edited by Sheikah

Sorry, my girlfriend was watching TV in the background so I didn't bother with the headset.

Is Xur supposed to appear next to the crucible merchant? Not sure how people have found him yet, I can't find him anywhere in my game.

No probs.

He has moved from where he was last week.

Yeah, this game hates me. I bought the hunter exotic body armour, then after I earned enough motes I bought the exotic engram. It's a hunter exotic body armour (different one but apparently same max def values).

Fffff...

Yeah, this game hates me. I bought the hunter exotic body armour, then after I earned enough motes I bought the exotic engram. It's a hunter exotic body armour (different one but apparently same max def values).

Fffff...

Surely it would have made more sense to do it the other way around?

Because I wanted the exotic instantly and didn't have enough motes at the time :p. For some reason too I didn't realise that the exotic engram was for body armour, I thought it just spawned a random exotic.

On the plus side the engram exotic looks really cool, and makes me revive/be revived quicker and spawn more orbs. And carry more special ammo. It has a wolf embossed on the front of the armour.

Edited by Sheikah

@CoolFunkMan was that you I ran into last night on the moon?

Yeah, it was, I though that was you! I would've teamed up, but I'm only a measly level 14 at the moment, and noticed you were 24 (I think.) I don't really have much time to play this anyway, plus my internet keeps crapping out because it sucks. :( At least I managed to get a wave in. :)

Loving the game though, even if it is a bit repetitive...

I got the Sunbreaker gauntlets for my Warlock. They look ridiculously fucking cool.

I also got a Legendary armband (the Warlock class item) that spews purple flame, another Legendary Fusion Rifle called LIGHT/Beware and another Legendary Epitaph 2261 Sniper Rifle.

@Sheikah

@lostmario is level 26/almost 27, his mate? I am, too.

Three more. Gogogo :D

Hopefully I should hit level 27 after this weekend, my brother is already 27, he wants to be involved in the N-E raid team.

I seriously must have the worst luck in the world on this game. Lostmario played with me last night for an hour or so and ended up getting a legendary helm and gun in the space of 20 mins. :mad:

Crazy how bad your luck is. At least you got to listen to me get completely lost for 10 minutes. I'm sure that cheered you up a bit.

I already have all the Spinmetal needed to max my exotic armour. Hopefully I can level later and get my new equipment up to at least L26.

FINALLY!!!!!

Just got 3 legendary items off the trot. I got a chest piece and arms for a hunter ( in the vault they go ) and a legendary auto rifle which is exactly what I wanted.

Spent my coins on the exotic helmet and bought a bunch of legendary armour. I'm now level 26.

*does happy dance*

I'm playing destiny on my vita....at my mums house over wifi connected to my ps4 a quarter mile away....how is it this stable? What magic is this

Edit : Well I was until I posted that

Edited by Agent Gibbs

Hopefully I should hit level 27 after this weekend, my brother is already 27, he wants to be involved in the N-E raid team.

My mate wants to get into the action, too. Think we have enough for a raid : peace:

Just aquired a legendary sniper rifle and I'm close to level 27. I feel like all my good luck has been saved for today and unleashed all at once. :)

Another slice of bad luck - just found out that the future war cult legendary armour I bought is bugged. Says it needs ascendant motes instead of shards (the former don't seem to exist in game yet). It has the same icon as shards and some people report it works on the Xbox, so could be a PS4 thing. So I basically can't get further than L27 for now (L26 at the mo). Hopefully they patch it.

Another slice of bad luck - just found out that the future war cult legendary armour I bought is bugged. Says it needs ascendant motes instead of shards (the former don't seem to exist in game yet). It has the same icon as shards and some people report it works on the Xbox, so could be a PS4 thing. So I basically can't get further than L27 for now (L26 at the mo). Hopefully they patch it.

What's this faction business? Are there any draw backs to joining one?

I was wondering about the level cap and how you reach it. Is it simply by having all legendary and one exotic equipped and fully levelled?

What's this faction business? Are there any draw backs to joining one?

I was wondering about the level cap and how you reach it. Is it simply by having all legendary and one exotic equipped and fully levelled?

I think so.

Picking a faction means you can get armour tailored to your playstyle. Each faction has one stat they they don't boost, so the remaining 2 stats have more points in them as opposed to them being spread around. FWC has just INT and disciple for instance.