The Red Dwarf Mafia

Jimbob

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votes

No Lynch - Jon Dedede, bob (2)

Magnus Peterson - mr-paul, Dannyboy-the-Dane (2)

Dannyboy-the-Dane - Yvonne (1)

Majority is 8 (15 players) - Majority Not Reached

Suspicions were risen around one particular crewman. There were mishaps and multiple sightings of them around sections of the ship. Nothing as such came about, people went back to business.

Day Phase is over - Night Phase begins

Alive (15 players)

@mr\-paul

@bob

@Jon Dedede

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@Magnus Peterson

@Nintendohnut

Deceased

Jonnas

Get those PM's in - Night ends 11pm Wednesday

Edit: Night will end

Thursday morning by 11am

Apologies for the extention. Targets still need to be in by 11pm though so i can get straight on and sort out the next phase asap.

Edited by Jimbob

Shhhhh, some of us are trying to sleep.

No, he means, he's preventing automerge, in case Jimbob starts the new day too soon. It's customary for someone to post preventing automerge, even if the next day starts too late for automerge to happen (a combination of paranoia and tradition, so to speak).

No, he means, he's preventing automerge, in case Jimbob starts the new day too soon. It's customary for someone to post preventing automerge, even if the next day starts too late for automerge to happen (a combination of paranoia and tradition, so to speak).

B-b-but you're supposed to be dead! The dead are rising! On Halloween!

Another active night all round. There was a malfunctioning lift, a heated argument and a felix sapien hunted mice. Many people were hanging around the lifts, probably waiting to go up or down a floor or two. An android was ironing Lister's long-johns all night, a bad job indeed. But he seemed to love it.

Arnold Rimmer, 2nd Technician on Red Dwarf was minding his own business organising his shoe-tree collection and studying for an astronavigation exam. As it was him, he had to cheat as always. With the exam looming he was drinking "learning drugs" and writing the answers on his body. As he was "cheating", an urgent message bleeped out. "Arnold Rimmer, please report to floor 67". Rimmer jumped to the chance to impress whoever in his normal way. On his way, he saw Kryten and quoted a space-corp directive.

"1742. 'No member of the Corps should ever report for active duty in a ginger toupee"

It made Kryten "facepalm". Rimmer proceeded to the lifts, but they were out of order. So another directive was quoted to motivate them to fix quicker

"39436175880932/B. 'All nations attending the conference are only allocated one car parking space"

He had to take the stairs in the end. Once he arrived on floor 67, he walked into the corridor looking for the person who requested him. The door was sealed behind hi,. He was told with a message over the speaker, much deeper than one he's heard before. "The drive plate needs fixing, please fix and then you can return". Rimmer proceed to "fix" it, but his in-experience showed. He released a valve, which shot radiation into the corridor. In pain, his final words were

"Gaspatcho Soup........................"

The Peeps is dead, he was Arnold Rimmer/Ace Rimmer

tve1015-20090411-284.jpg

3rd Technician Arnold Rimmer, unlucky in life and love. Resurrected as a hard-light hologram after an accident involving the airlock, you are still a kiss-up to the captain and senior officers. But not by many others. The target for pranks and consistently being picked on, you spend your days organising your shoe tree collection and trying to empower your authority via directives, which you always get wrong. Same goes for passing the exams, always failing them. Last known fail including writing “I am a fish” 500 times, doing a funny little dance and fainting.

Your power and role – You are a protector, you can bore people for the night thus stopping them from being affected by the night actions (minus a kill)

He was a member of the town

In memory of Rimmer, here is a short video created by Kryten and Holly from Rimmer's diary

Alive (14 players)

@mr\-paul

@bob

@Jon Dedede

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@Magnus Peterson

@Nintendohnut

Deceased

Jonnas

@The Peeps

With Rimmer now dead, the corridor was firmly sealed off to prevent radiation from leaking out.

Day Begins!!!!. Day phase ends Saturday 11am

Majority is still 8 (14 living players)

Why does everyone keep getting messages about the chef? Was it Moogle who got one the previous night?

I found out last night that my power does something different to what I actually thought it did from my original role PM. The first two nights this wasn't clear from my PM which is why I didn't immediately notice, and my original role PM was a little confusing. However, after some clarification I now know what my power actually does. Sadly, it's less useful than I thought. I just thought I should share this information with all of you.

How do you know you didn't target the chef? Do you know who the chef is, or do you know who you targeted is?

I know because I targeted the chef on the second night. I know this from the write up and my PMs.

To the chef, I'll give you a chance to come out and make things clear before I out you.

Why are you "very, very sorry"?

I say with trepidation, ...I am the chef.

I haven't come out before because things are stacking up against me with feckin' every turn, especially after the, 'watch out for the chef' thing. I swear I'm being set-up. Also, it says the chef isn't who he seems, watch out - doesn't mean I'm mafia!

Can Jimbob please clarify the N2 report; it says a chief was last seen going hand-in-hand with a navigation officer but my N2 PM said that I, the chef, went on a date with the navigation officer. It is this navigation officer that I am suspicious of, who hasn't come out yet but definitely did something with the chef/chief, as it says so in the N2 report!

mr-paul, I have no knowledge of this apologising but if my suspicions are correct, it is because I was used to kill someone.

I'm so getting lynched tonight:shakehead

I was successful last night.

Took a while to write that. I came out before I was named.

You didn't think that was worth mentioning when I got my warning about the chef?

I did in a roundabout way. I enquired to who the chef had targeted that night.

And I don't believe Magnus. He isn't the one I saw offering toasted products that night. So either he's an impostor, or who I targeted was the impostor.