NEurope
Jimbob

The Red Dwarf Mafia

Here we go, 2 days earlier than planned. Quick sign-ups as well, which is sweet.

Anyway

It's been 2 years since the events of the 8th series. The ship was saved from being eaten, thanks to Rimmer, Kryten, Cat, Kochanski and Lister. And as the crew were alive, that meant things went back to normal for the crew. Everyone was going about their daily business. In fact, everything had gone back to how it was. Lister was getting drunk with the boys on a daily basis, Rimmer was busy cheating on his Astro-navigation exam (and failing again!!!). Cat was investigating, Kryten was cleaning and Holly was navigating the ship.

There was another party to celebrate the death, and return of George McIntyre to the crew. For those that remember, 3 million 258 years ago George died and was resurrected as a Hologram. There was a party and all that, then soon after the crew died. Yeah, well this is the same. Minus the crew dying due to radiation. He died again, it would seem that depression was resurrected as well.

George was giving his speech about his life once more and about what life is like as a hologram. As he was giving instructions on how to treat one in the day to day living of lives, there was a sudden power-surge. Holly reported that the ship was hit by a solar flare. When the power returned 5 minutes later, there was a missing person. The Captain had vanished, and no-one knew where. Whilst people were getting themselves together, Holly reported that an un-identified blimp was seen leaving the ship. Turned out the Captain was flushed from the airlock. Holly did also report that there were a group of people dressed in black (like Ninjas, just not so ninjaary) seen near the airlocks at the time of the surge.

Captain Hollister is dead.

But with every member of the crew in the room just before the surge, what was to happen next was up-to the crew.

Players - 16

@mr\-paul

@bob

@Jon Dedede

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@Magnus Peterson

@Nintendohnut

Votes for Majority = 8

Edit: Forgot the rules

No quoting PMs unless specified by GM. You may paraphrase.

No modifying posts

Days last at least 48 hours, at most 96 depending on activity in-game. If majority votes are reached, day will end.

Nights last around 24 - 36 hours

If you are killed, you can post a quick "Sorry i'm dead, great game" style post. Nothing that will affect the game for the rest.

Any Questions, PM me.

Game on!!!!

Edited by Jimbob

I DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY ANYWAY

cryandrunaway.gifI know I missed the sign-ups but I was busy and it was only up for about a day!

aw, poor dohnut. lookin forward to this one going down! Seems I'm going to have to look up this show, I've only seen a few eps from series 1-4 I believe (and a bit of the crappy ones where the whole crew were resurrected). I'll look my character up when I get onto my main PC

the problem with that Jimbob is that he will probably be town or neutral, not mafia, because an extra mafia will probably swing the balance too much

Yeah, i advise those who've not seen the show to watch it. It's one of the best British TV shows on the market.

the problem with that Jimbob is that he will probably be town or neutral, not mafia, because an extra mafia will probably swing the balance too much

On the other hand, he is Nintendohnut.

the problem with that Jimbob is that he will probably be town or neutral, not mafia

If that's the case, then Sheikah has to be mafia.

If that's the case, then Sheikah has to be mafia.

Well it's settled, then!

Vote: Sheikah

How would you know without being mafia yourself?! Vote: Yvonne

It's just common sense really. The amount of Mafia is most likely the same for 15 and 16 players. We're probably looking for 4 Mafia.

Agreed on the Nintendohnut thing, seems a bit unfair. However I'll play along for now and Vote:No lynch.

He could be Mafia (maybe not part of the main team). In fact now you're all saying he's probably not going to be Mafia, his chance of being chosen as Maf has probably gone up.

Let's get this day out of the way. Is there even a reason we start at D1 and not N1? :p

Vote: No Lynch

Let's get this day out of the way. Is there even a reason we start at D1 and not N1? :p

N1-D1-N2-D2 is rather confusing.

Also, having the first day lets people think about their role for a little bit.

Vote: No Lynch

Also gives people a chance to actually get to the thread and see day/night, plus sometimes stuff comes out even on the first day or thinks might make you think about who to target. Essentially really it's just an easing in/setup time for everyone to get ready and active(lol).

Vote Count (as it stands)

No Lynch - Rummy, Nintendohnut, Jonnas, Jon Dedede, Cube, Magnus Peterson, Sheikah (8)

Jonnas - Yvonne (1)

Yvonne - The Peeps (1)

Majority is 9 (16 person game)

Edited by Jimbob

Vote Count

No Lynch - Rummy, Nintendohnut, Jonnas, Jon Dedede, Cube, Magnus Peterson, Sheikah, DuD (9)

Jonnas - Yvonne (1)

Yvonne - The Peeps (1)

Majority is 9 (16 person game)

The crew thought about blaming some members, but witnesses saw them in the party at the time of the surge so the blames were retracted.

Day ends, majority is reached. Get them PM's in

@mr\-paul

@bob

@Jon Dedede

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@Magnus Peterson

@Nintendohnut

Edited by Jimbob

Erm....i genuinely have no idea how this game works.

I thought i'd just play along and watch other people until i got the hang of it, but now it's got to the point where i think some sort of input is expected of me, and I do not have a clue what to do.