Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

General TV Thread

Daft

• 2 weeks later...

Giving Gotham Season 2 another go (hated Barbara so much I couldn't really stomach it) and it's really good! They really build an awesome Batman-esque atmosphere, creates a gritty comic-book world better than most.

Did just have to laugh at an episode though where five cops died, but Jim only felt bad about one of them because she had a name and a speaking role. That cop even got a funeral scene whilst presumably the other four were shipped off to the incinerator in cardboard boxes. Wonder if there's a TV Trope for that....

Edited by Shorty

Watched the first (and so far only) two seasons of UnReal recently.

It's ridiculous and trashy as hell but entertaining enough if you ignore ridiculous plot contrivances. Plus I do like Constance Zimmer, who is a good actor and has a great name.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Daily Show, with Trevor Noah.

What is up with that? He/the show is a 1 trick pony only bashing Trump. That got old after about 15 minutes, but he's still doing it!

Put that guy out of his misery and cancel the show.

• 4 weeks later...

Just seen the trailer for Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 3, and really looking forward to it. Thing is, I can't work out if it's actually really good, or if I only like it because I'm weird?

Does anyone else watch it? What's the general consensus?

I like Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, but the best sitcom on Netflix by far is Bojack Horseman. No other sitcom makes me want to kill myself quite so much.

On a different note, how great does the new DuckTales look?