Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Bayonetta 2

Retro_Link

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'mnowhere on Hyrule. And destiny. And alien. And a hundred per games. But still getting this... Oh boy... I've finished more games this year than I ever have and bought loads less, but still so much to go through.

I'm in the same boat, maybe even worse. I have such a large backlog, but still bought Donkey Kong Country on the VC last saturday... :indeed:

But, I did manage to finish it the same day ;)

And mine!

Was hoping to have finished Hyrule Warriors by the time it came, but yowzah. Lots to do.

I have never played Bayonetta before, so will play through the first one before I even think about touching the second.

Man I envy you guys who've never played the original. You have no idea just how much awesome you're in for! (and then you've got a whole 'nother motherlode to chomp into!!)

It's seriously one of the best games ever made. The best PS360 game of last gen by a country mile and the best game ever made in its genre! : peace: (And to think that the sequel could even potentially be able to top it!? My brain can scarcely comprehend it! :o )

If there was any PS360 game I would ever have wanted ported over and I could only pick one, it would've been (and was!) Bayonetta by an absolute landslide! You'll see exactly why I wanted this port so badly in just a scant few hours! (assuming that your copies arrive today of course ;) )

Edited by Dcubed

I'm in the same boat, maybe even worse. I have such a large backlog, but still bought Donkey Kong Country on the VC last saturday... :indeed:

But, I did manage to finish it the same day ;)

Haha, me too. Except I only played one level.

Finished it? Is it pretty short the ?

Finally got around to playing the Demo, not bad for a warm up. :)

I only got a Gold overall... :heh: plenty of time to practice for those Platinums in the main game though. :D

Listen to you bragging about your gold bling. Some of us you know can only manage bronze. :(

Listen to you bragging about your gold bling. Some of us you know can only manage bronze. :(

To be fair I used to love playing the original when it first come out on the 360 so right from when I knew which button had been mapped to where I was away. :D

I certainly didn't find every secret or earn every accolade the first time around though so I'll enjoy striving for Platinums in both games. :)

Meanwhile over at WOWHD my order says "not yet released". :( Like it's going to Blue Shell its way from Hong Kong to my door in a day. I can't see why they won't ship it early and with their delivery time, they should have shipped it 2 weeks ago. :mad:

Meanwhile over at WOWHD my order says "not yet released". :( Like it's going to Blue Shell its way from Hong Kong to my door in a day. I can't see why they won't ship it early and with their delivery time, they should have shipped it 2 weeks ago. :mad:

WOW HD don't publicise it very well but they get games to you like 1-2 weeks after release. Happened to me before.

WOW HD don't publicise it very well but they get games to you like 1-2 weeks after release. Happened to me before.

It's not like I ordered it this week, I ordered and paid for it 2 months ago. So they know well in advance. I think they'll get it it sent from Germany to Hong Kong and then send it back to me. Wouldn't it be cheaper for them to have it sent from Germany to me and it'd quicker for the customer too? Everybody wins. They're good on price and I know it will get here eventually, they're reliable on delivery, just not on time so I will not be ordering new releases from them again.

I'mnowhere on Hyrule. And destiny. And alien. And a hundred per games. But still getting this... Oh boy... I've finished more games this year than I ever have and bought loads less, but still so much to go through.

Same here, though my backlog goes as far back as Luigi's Mansion. Still need to finish that game someday, it's on my list..... At this stage I've become more of a collector than a gamer unfortunately.

My First Print Edition shipped out of France yesterday, so hopefully it arrives either late next week (probably not) or early the week after.

Out of interest, why would you use a site that charges full RRP for anything other than exclusive stuff?

All the games I have purchased recently have been special editions: Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 1+2 First Print Edition.

The only other company doing those special editions was GAME.

It's a no brainer really!

Aaaaaannnnddd mine!

70D21D54-6207-4A63-A7F3-B7EBBA61EDC1_zpsj14bqvwf.jpg

Ahh Shopto, you never let me down :D

The boxes do look absolutely beautiful lined up together! (So glad that we got the original Bayo 2 box art and not the butchered one that the US got! :D )

Too bad about the USK logos though :( (not that it matters that much since I'm gonna be playing the Digital versions anyway, but eh - at least the age ratings end up matching their respective logo colour schemes! Hey maybe that's why they shot for a 16 age rating for Bayo 2? :laughing:)

Edited by Dcubed

Out of interest, why would you use a site that charges full RRP for anything other than exclusive stuff?

He means First Print Edition although he said Collectors Edition. They're different packages and like he said GAME was the only other option. Sometimes it's better the devil you know than give GAME money.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!