N-Europe

Football Season 2012/2013

Dog-amoto

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it called the First Round if there are rounds before it?

Is it the first round that League teams are introduced?

THere are qualifying rounds that I believe any team in the country is allowed to enter?. The First Round proper is where the League teams come in.

1-0 against Brugge. Great result, remain top of the league and our fantastic european home record continues.

The game itself was fairly dull for the most part but it's pretty gratifying to get a clean sheet win and our reserve players performed well. Standout performance from Sammy Ameobi, was Ben Arfa-esque at times. Very promising player.

Love being back in Europe. :D

First half was excellent. Thought United started really well and we looked great going 2-0 up. Chelsea pressured themselves into the game and got a goal back through an excellent free-kick.

Can't really say they didn't deserve the equaliser as they battled hard for it. Ivanovic's tackled looked like a straight red to me, as Young was through. But, haven't seen it again, so I can't definitely say it was right. It looked right, at first.

Second red card was terrible, mind. It looked like Jonny went for the ball and didn't get it, so I thought the ref would be blowing for a Chelsea free-kick. I was bricking it as I expected Mata to be taking it again. Ref got that one wrong, imo. Should have been a Chelsea free-kick, but again, I need a replay.

The winning goal was offside. I didn't think we played that well in the second half. First half was excellent for us, but we were too slow in the second. Not sure what happened or what was said at half time, but we didn't play as well as the first 30 minutes.

Well done match officials. Ruined both of the big games of the day. Take a bow.

I thought the ref was alright at the Newcaslte match. Lolz.

Mediocre performance and a super lucky last minute winner for us, brilliant. Desperately needed a win I thought and it's nice to have a bit of luck after last week's crappy ref shenanigans.

Personally, i would go to reddit.com/r/soccer and find the match thread for the game you want to watch (assuming it's a popular one) and they usually have a list of streaming sites there.

I think there is a huge crackdown at the moment on them though.....

Mata and Mikel have both said they never heard it. SO WHO FUCKING DID? Wouldn't surprise me if Chelsea just made it up at all. all refs are mic'd and probably recorded, so the truth will come out. Nothing would please me more than for Chelsea to come out badly in this, they're utter scum from top to bottom, and I want them punished.

I don't particularly like Clattenberg but I'd be surprised if these allegations were true, he's surely not that stupid, he'd be aware he mic'd up.

I think this is just Chelsea trying to be on the other end of it after the Terry scandal and Ashley Cole being a cock.