NEurope
Retro_Link

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

"and the studio will now aim to find its male lead."

Come on, we all know it's going to be Shia LaBeouf.

Casey 'No No No No' Jones!

I guess he'd potentially have the hair for it at least

rexfeatures_1824781ay.jpg

Edited by Retro_Link

Megan Fox is so fucking beautiful it makes me vomit.

I am on board.

What you meant to say was...

Cowabunga dude! :awesome:

Wow. :laughing:

Speechless. This is a terrrriiible casting choice. I'm going to buy the cartoons instead of paying to see this drivel.

Edit: Just making sure, that wasn't a joke post, right? They are actually hiring Megan Fox for this?

What you meant to say was...

Cowabunga dude! :awesome:

I think you mean "Cowabangher, dude".

Hang on....why is that bad casting? A stunningly attractive, good, young, female actor?

She is a terrible actress and this is a bad case of mis-casting.

Add that with a bad director and you've got a recipe for disaster. Or did you not watch Transformers and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen?

Megan Fox is a good actress.....

Transformers was awesome.....

Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen was a hugely entertaining movie in places.....

Post disregarded.

Megan Fox is a good actress.....

Transformers was awesome.....

Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen was a hugely entertaining movie in places.....

I can't agree with you on any of those. She is in no way a good actress. She's a pair of talking tits and adds nothing to the Transformers film apart from being visual eye candy. She is also dreadful in Jennifer's Body.

As for Transformers, it is pretty much why I don't go to the cinema to watch action films anymore. All cheap explosions, shitty camera work, an almost non-existent plot and wooden acting. Every character in the transformers films is expendable, there is no depth to any of them. It's laughable that given its budget, it is worse in every single way than this.

I have zero hope for this Turtles film. The bar has been set really low with the hiring of Megan Fox.

Why the fuck is a male lead even necessary? I can get that, with Transformers, shit's hard to animate with so much detail all the time. Plus, that franchise at least has some history of robots being occasionally helped by humans, so a film from a human perspective makes sense.

But TMNT? He better talking about the actor who's playing Leonardo.

Why the fuck is a male lead even necessary? I can get that, with Transformers, shit's hard to animate with so much detail all the time. Plus, that franchise at least has some history of robots being occasionally helped by humans, so a film from a human perspective makes sense.

But TMNT? He better talking about the actor who's playing Leonardo.

I presume it's for Casey Jones.

Actually it could be for Shredder of course.

The villain is not the first person I think of when someone mentions "male lead", but I suppose it's possible, yes.

Errr, didn't Michael Bay and Megan Fox have a huge falling out? Why would they work together on this?

Errr, didn't Michael Bay and Megan Fox have a huge falling out? Why would they work together on this?

They've apparently made up.

In fairness, we've all been likened to Hitler. It happens.

NINJA TURTLES Reboot Casts Its Leonardo, Donatello And Michaelangelo

Pete Plozek (Parks And Recreation), Jeremy Howard (Galaxy Quest) and Noel Fisher (Battle: LA) join Alan Ritchson as Paramount's new Ninja Turtles. Additionally, the studio is looking to cast an actor for Shredder soon.

Last week, we reported that Alan Ritchson (Smallville, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire) was cast as Raphael in Paramount Pictures' planned reboot of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise, which will be produced by Michael Bay (Transformers) and directed by Jonathan Liebesman (Wrath Of The Titans). Now, thanks to Deadline, we now know who will be playing the rest of the Turtles. Pete Ploszek (Parks And Recreation, Shameless) will play Leonardo, Jeremy Howard (Galaxy Quest) is set for Donatello, and Noel Fisher (who previously worked with Liebesman on Battle: Los Angeles) is Michaelangelo. Megan Fox will play April O'Neil, and the site adds that the studio is hoping to cast an actor for the villainous Shredder soon. Unlike the original movies, the new Ninja Turtles will be motion captured a la Avatar, which will give them better exposure as Paramount hopes for the film to launch a new series. With production expected to begin next month, Ninja Turtles is set to hit theaters June 6th, 2014. What do you think of this casting?

53843L.jpg

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=76386

So they're gonna churn this out in 1yr!!... including all the 'Avatar' motion capture/visuals?... Tbh now I'm expecting even less!

Will Arnett Joins Bay's Ninja Turtles

Arrested Development and Up All Night star Will Arnett has officially been cast as one of the leads in producer Michael Bay's Ninja Turtles reboot.

Arnett's role in the live-action/CG hybrid film is currently being kept a secret, but the actor joins Megan Fox as April O'Neil, Alan Ritchson as Raphael, Pete Ploszek as Leonardo, Jeremy Howard as Donatello, and Noel Fisher as Michelangelo.

Still not cast at this point are Master Splinter or Shredder. However, we do know that Arnett is not playing Casey Jones, according to THR.

Jonathan Liebesman is directing the pic, which has a targeted release of June 6, 2014.

will-arnett.jpg

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/04/03/will-arnett-joins-bays-ninja-turtles

Danny Woodburn Cast As 'Master Splinter' In NINJA TURTLES Reboot

Danny Woodburn - perhaps best known for having played Mickey Abbott on the sitcom Seinfeld - has been cast as 'Master Splinter' in the Michael Bay produced and Jonathan Liebesman helmed Ninja Turtles.

8orwy877298.jpg

Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo and Raphael have all been found, but the cast of Ninja Turtles continues to grow as Danny Woodburn joins the reboot as 'Master Splinter'. He plays the mentor to the four heroes and recently starred in Mirror, Mirror and Watchmen. The live action/CG mashup is set to be released on June 6th, 2014. Michael Bay is producing what promises to be a very different take on the iconic franchise, while Jonathan Liebesman (Battle: Los Angeles) will direct.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=77658