NEurope
Retro_Link

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Ah yes true! We do see plenty of container lined up to be filled up with ooze. One's bound to find it's way out ;)

You know, I think the likeliest explanation is, Shredder is the soldier/hero they're creating, and the trailer is just misleading.

The turtles are aliens, obviously.

i thought they'd confirmed the origins, or was that just journalists surmising from the trailer they saw first?

I'd really hope Cube is right there as it would make it far easier to explain

Knoxville is Leo. Weird choice.

Changes are afoot (afoot clan?) for the core characters of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, which just released its first trailer last week. While the four heroes and other characters such as rat ninja mentor Splinter were embodied by actors in performance capture suits on set, director Jonathan Liebsman is dubbing their voices in post-production. The first two new tonsil jockeys have been named: you’ll hear Johnny Knoxville as Leonardo and Tony Shalhoub as Splinter.

This is apparently something that has been planned for a while, which means that the voice of Michelangelo (played by Noel Fisher in the movie) that you heard in the trailer may end up changing. As for Leo, Knoxville seems like a strange choice since the character is usually the straight arrow leader of the Turtles. Shalhoub makes more sense as Splinter, but it’ll be intriguing to hear how they both work on screen.

Knoxville in a lead role as a straight character........this could either be his Ledger moment.....or like every other movie he is in and be a flop

Knoxville in a lead role as a straight character........this could either be his Ledger moment.....or like every other movie he is in and be a flop

You think he is gonna be 100% straight.....no chance he is gonna find some way to make it goofy.

Which is just as bad, Leo is the straight character, known for very rarely taking things anything other than seriously! if he'd been cast as Michelangelo then maybe it might have been a reasonable casting, but Leo? i'm totally expecting him to blow

Hah agreed, I'm sold on it now. Latest trailer gives a lot away though, so be warned.

I really hope that camera flash noise was just added for the trailer, no phone in the world makes that noise :p

A few new clips in this awful official song for the movie.

Back in 1990 we had this... :yay:

Now that is how you do an official song for a Turtles movie.

Did you guys hear/see we have to wait two and a half months more than USA for this movie? 17th October it's out.

Did you guys hear/see we have to wait two and a half months more than USA for this movie? 17th October it's out.

Yeah, I'm fuming over it! Has there been a reason given for this delay? A week or two is fine but two months!?!?

Yeah, I'm fuming over it! Has there been a reason given for this delay? A week or two is fine but two months!?!?

Perhaps they want it just before the half term as they think it'll perform better? It's Disney's favourite dick move to pull.