NEurope
Retro_Link

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

What's with those human looking lips :nono:

Would those glasses even fit on his head?

I'm not sure how much we should take from a child's Halloween costume guys.
Although didn't we get a good impression of Red Skull from one?

I'm not sure how much we should take from a child's Halloween costume guys.

Below the mask is just printed on, don't take anything from that because you get no impression of how it will appear on the right model.

But the mask looks fairly indicative of what to expect...

Ok, if they actually look as cool as those models suggest, I rescind my previous cynicism. Evidently the only people creating a horrendous looking product are the company making that halloween mask, who should be shot.

Edit: the other pics from that page

O9QtFnE.jpg

38eju7G.jpg

shreddernew.jpg

Edited by Shorty

Yeah i take it all back those models look amazing

so that costume is just an utterly crap reproduction

God I looooove being a turtle!!!

I mean I love the turtles... Shredder does look immense, the turtles look pretty good... but it's how they move, how CG they look and ultimately, it's Bay, hate to be negative but it'll be atrocious!

Oh man those models and Sherdder look amazing.

But as Dazzy said..it's Bay...gah with any luck he'll revert that "alien" nonsense go back to mutagenic slime and somehow pull this off in an awesome way....when is this due to hit cinemas again?

Bay isn't directing, I'd be surprised if he has much to do with it beyond the casting and some other superficial stuff. I imagine he's pretty busy with TF4.

What are the turtles in this again?... It's live action aswell as mo-cap? or just CGI mo-cap?

CGI. Terrifying...

Bay isn't directing, I'd be surprised if he has much to do with it beyond the casting and some other superficial stuff. I imagine he's pretty busy with TF4.

No Jonathan Liebesman is. Almost even worse - Battle Los Angeles (though I didn't mind it for stupid dumb action), Texas Chaninsaw Massacre and Wrath of Titans (atrocious).... Why can't these companies look at what Marvel are doing, and seeing that when you put great writers, with great directors, great things happens!!!

They look a bit more like samurais than ninjas but whatever. They do look good. They look better than the movie will be, I think.

Now that we know this film is going to be awesome can we change the title and remove the unhappy emoticon. It makes me #sad.

And Megan Sexy (over criticised) Fox, William Fucking Fitchner and the van looks freaking badass. Guaranteed awesome movie. Guaranteed.

Does anyone watch the cartoon? It's tremendous.

And Megan Sexy (over criticised) Fox, William Fucking Fitchner and the van looks freaking badass. Guaranteed awesome movie. Guaranteed.

Does anyone watch the cartoon? It's tremendous.

There are Turtle Wagon pics!!??

There are Turtle Wagon pics!!??

Yeah man! It looks sick. I am on my phone so its hard to get but if it is of any help, search "Eurobricks turtles van" and it might pop up. I saw it in the 2014 Turtles thread on that forum.

Yeah man! It looks sick. I am on my phone so its hard to get but if it is of any help, search "Eurobricks turtles van" and it might pop up. I saw it in the 2014 Turtles thread on that forum.

TMNT_VAN.jpg

Looks ok.

I feel it could be bigger/bulkier. Doesn't really feel like you could get 4-6 people in there plus door guns etc...

Edited by Retro_Link

@Mr_Odwin if I could ban you for putting Ninja in the thread title I so would ;)

Do you mean instead of Hero?? C'mon, the UK got censored there because they thought our kids couldn't handle it, the last thing we should be is proud.

The van looks cool, simplistic in a realistic way... like four big dudes could actually apply that paint job, raise it up and add those wheels. Guns and other things... less so :p