NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 22: New Start Same Goal

Fuck yeah! got an away draw against Seahawks. Best result against him for a good few games and I have an awful track record for away games. This is MY season! Watch your back, herojan!

I'm watching it! Securing 1-0 after 1-0, Bubbleski gonna win this :p

Sorry it's late, this is last Friday's matches in the Elites. This weeks is coming later today.

N-Euro Elite League – Round 6

Rising Phoenix vs Happenstance FC

Rising look to recover themselves after the past few matches, but against Happenstance, this was going to be a tough game indeed. Both sides played a 4-4-2 formation. Both sides were held at 0-0 at half time, and it was looking like it was going to be the final score as well. Dean Gregor was booked for swearing in the 70th minute for Happenstance. With time ticking away, it was looking like a 0-0 draw. Until Kaj Eklind of Rising scored from a cross provided by Paul Crossley in the 84th. Other than a booking to Caupolican Candelas in the 86th, that was all these sides could bring to the field.

Possession: 63 – 37

Chances: 5 – 1

Man of the Match (Rising) – Troy McNiven

Man of the Match (Happenstance) - Rowley Dibbler

Final Score: Rising Phoenix 1 – Happenstance FC 0

Silverdale Hotpot vs Battlestar Odwinica

Silverdale hosted Odwinica in todays match-up. On paper, this looked to be a cracking match between these two sides. An early booking in the 1st minute to Alexander Hardings showed what these sides would do to get one over the other. Odwinica were not escaping the cards either, receiving a yellow in the 14th minute themselves for spitting. 2 more yellows were issued to Silverdale in the 16 and 17 minutes respectively. In a very close game, only a sub for Silverdale and 2 more Yellow cards for Odwinica summed the 2nd half up.

Possession: 40 – 60

Chances: 1 – 5

Man of the Match (Silverdale) – Howard Lacey

Man of the Match (Odwinica) – Hardy Howarth

Final Score: Silverdale Hotpot 0 – Battlestar Odwinica 0

Madpool vs Mcoys Sons

Both sides have been on form since the beginning of the season, having been promoted at the end of the previous season. Mcoys opted for a 4-5-1 approach to Madpool, who went for a 3-4-3 formation. The game was tight for the first ½, with only a booking for Mcoys Sons in the 42nd minute to show for the work. A quick change in the 2nd, with Vince Rawle being subbed for Wyatt Rufus. Mcoys broke the deadlock with a cracking goal by Stephen Gaye in the 61st. Madpool not content with losing today, fired one back within minutes. Scorer being Reggie Hales, who was booked moments later for an offense. Mcoys were determined to be the better side, scoring a 2nd goal in the 72nd. Wyatt Rufus scored this goal. Again, Madpool fired one back 5 minutes later, Neal Hiles the scorer. With things being level-pegged leading to the final whistle, it was looking to be an evenly matched game. Until Madpool scored their 3rd and final goal in the 84th. Spence Monk the scorer on this occasion.

Possession: 51 – 49

Chances: 4 – 7

Man of the Match (Madpool) - Archie Gay

Man of the Match (Mcoys) – Stephen Gaye

Final Score: Madpool 3 – Mcoys Sons 2

Leeds M.O.T vs The Sixty Fourthers

Leeds hosted Sixty Fourthers today in this contest, Leeds once again needing to win this encounter. But playing a 4-3-3 formation was risky against Sixty’s 3-5-3 formation. Leeds got an early booking, but countered right back and scored the opener. Scorer being Ionut Codrin. 10 minutes later, Sixty hit back with the equalizor from a free-kick. Zara Hagolahi the scorer. A few bookings for both sides summed the final few minutes and the first few minutes of the halfs. Loki Gascoigne was subbed for Viquardinho Berger in the 51st, which Sixty capitalised on with scoring the next goal, the scorer being Salim Razzazi. 2 subs for Sixty in the 64th and 77th minutes, and a booking for Zara Hagolahi summed it right up until the final 10 minutes. Within minutes of the yellow, Zara was injured and had to be subbed. Abdullah Kermashani was the replacement, which was capitalised when Leeds equalised in the 84th minute. Viquardinho Berger the scorer. 2 subs for Leeds ran the clock down to the end.

Possession: 47 - 53

Chances: 8 - 6

Man of the Match (Leeds) – Zac Woodlands

Man of the Match (Sixty) – Salim Razzazi

Final Score: Leeds M.O.T 2 – Sixty Fourthers 2

Intergalactico Stars vs Eights United

Another classic confrontation today, with Inter hosting Eights. Eights went for the 4-4-2 formation, with Inter opting for the 3-5-2 approach. 12 minutes into it, Inter’s Nikos Scabos was booked for mooning the stricken Gunnar Hilmo, the ref obviously missing the foul on this occasion. Gunnar was subbed for Marvin Capwell. Nikolai Volkoff scored Inter’s opener, with the assist from Chris Benoit. Eights were not without fault, Egon Hapnes was booked in the 67th minute for a bad tackle, luckly no-one was injured. A freekick was awarded, and scored by Nikos Papadopoulos. He was subbed in the 75th minute for Ronald Ronaldo. Inter had 2 more subs. Maximus Decimus Merdius (who I’ll be calling “Dave” from now on) was subbed for Ben Kenobi, Chris Benoit was subbed for Rocky Miavia in the 85th. A booking for Severin Granas for injuring Steve Sting. But as all subs were taken, he was not replaced.

Possession: 52 – 48

Chances: 6 – 0

Man of the Match (Inter) – Steve Sting

Man of the Match (Eights) – Dagfinn Jalland

Final Score: Intergalactico Stars 2 – Eights United 0

Edited by Jimbob

Me and Zell remain the only undefeated teams left in the league :p I face Haden next so I think it'll only be Zell remaining...until I play him! :D

Not sure my team is actually good enough to win the league. So frustrating.

Lost my unbeaten streak at last. Disappointed, but it was going to happen eventually.

I'm satisfied with how we've been doing so far. The team has shown that it can compete, and next year will be the push for the middle league. If we get promoted this year, it would be brilliant, but it's our last year in aiming for DV. The team are almost blooded. I've not bought anyone in this transfer market and hopefully won't have to in the next one.

Yeah but you're really shit at doing predictions ;)

I have predictions, I don't have results!

I think more people should try their luck at the pools. It's only 50,000 a round and it would increase the winnings for everyone :p

Got Tuesdays Elite report done................ on video!!!!. Basically, i was testing the new camera and this was an excuse to use it. It'l be uploaded later, expect excitement.

Nice win against Drag Queens still I am not really wanting to go up my midfield is dreadful lol can people start playing a packed midfield with pressure against me to take some points off me lol

My internet went offline 7 days ago. Orange were utterlessly useless on the phone I must have had about 15 phone conversations with them. This afternoon my internet came back online less than 24 hours after telling Orange we were changing ISP. Anyway what this all means is that I've not been able to set tactics for the Eights United match but at least I'm still first. Not sure how Oddy can be complaining of not getting 3 points when you played ultra defensively :p

Got to do damage limitation though incase my internet goes out again..

If I win against Madpool tomorrow it would be quite the miracle. The bastard leads me 8-0.

Ended mid table in the official league again, narrowlingly losing out on the promotion spot. Have the strongest team this though so hopefully third time is the charm.

If I win against Madpool tomorrow it would be quite the miracle. The bastard leads me 8-0.

Ended mid table in the official league again, narrowlingly losing out on the promotion spot. Have the strongest team this though so hopefully third time is the charm.

HAHA, really? I've won 8 out of 8 against you?

Yeah, I'm certain is the largest defeat I have of all teams.

Edited by Tales

Maximus Decimus Merdius (who I’ll be calling “Dave” from now on) was subbed for Ben Kenobi

Lol, would "Max" not have been the obvious choice of abbreviations!? :p

Lol, would "Max" not have been the obvious choice of abbreviations!? :p

Yeah, maybe. I'll leave it at Dave for now, see how it goes.

Not a bad result today btw Bubbles is doing sick in the middle league!

The loss wasn't too surprising, but the score was undeserved, it should have been closer.

Not a bad result today btw Bubbles is doing sick in the middle league!

Yeah really got it together this season it seems :p As soon as the hurricanes break up I get good results!

The streak is over!

Had to end at some point. I knew I was riding my luck playing youth/reserves and not going defensive and Dragooooo punished me. But all is still good with Submarine, we are still top of the league and we can now focus more on the youth.

Curse you Dragoooooooooo.

The streak is over!

I always wondered who ended Goldberg's insane win streak! I liked the time he tried to spear Hitman who had a metal plate under his shirt and Goldberg knocked himself clean out...genius :D

Did I just get beaten by an inactive? I think playing all youth backfired!

Nope he is active he held me to a 3-3 draw the other day!

Some good doubles for the lower league with AC vs Yellow Submarine the pick of the bunch!

How is everyones season going so far? All the leagues seem quite nicely poised after the big shakeup!

Oh will do Alliances this evening :D