NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 22: New Start Same Goal

I'm doing well. Too well. I'm hoping Haden gives me a decent challenge next week.

The table from the official league

x11-7.png

I can go from play off spot to relegation in one single match, which happens to be the last match of the season. And it doesn't take any miracles, if 3 and 4 draws, 5 win his easy home match and I lose in my away match against 6 I will be relegated. A win will obviously give me the play off match to 5th division. And despite being in the relegation zone he isn't weak, he was won more matches than me! I'm only ranked higher because I have 4 draws.

Hmm, I did ok in my last game. Should've won it, though. Still, I'm unbeaten so far, which I'm very happy about.

Not been online too much recently, but I feel I should've turned those results into wins.

N-Euro Middle League Round Three

**Dysonian Wanderers 1-1 Recall United***

Recall’s bad run continues as they fail to overcome an inactive Dysonian Wanderers. It really seems that they are lacking something in their strike force with the notable absence of Rex Hollingdale in the team. Cammy Gers of Recall was taken off the pitch in the fourth minute of play but they bounced back and managed to score in the 33rd minute. The second half started with Recall on top and getting more chances, it seemed like Recall would wrap this up in no time but in the 48th minute Dominic Kenna gets a goal after a corner to level the scores. Recall managed a few more shots on goal but could not convert any of their chances and the game ends a draw and disappointment for Recall fans.

****Seahawks FC 3-1 Aqui1a All Stars****

Another team that’s having a bad start to the season, Aqui1a All Stars struggle in their first away fixture against Seahawks. Seahawks take an early lead and are a solid 2-0 up within 30 minutes. So far the aggression had been all Seahawks but in the 35th minute Scott Page takes a chance and scores from a long range shot. All Stars go into the second half with optimism as the score is only 2-1 against them but the next goal came from Seahawks as Cappi Lucci gets a shot in the penalty area, scoring in the 67th minute. All Stars gave as good as they got in the second half, matching Seahawks for chances but they were unable to score.

****Bubbles FC 2-3 DuDs Baggies****

Bubbles suffer their first set back today as they face the seemingly unstoppable DuDs Baggies. Both teams were getting in their shots in the first half but Baggies were the only ones to score as Theobald Paine breaks away in the 26th minute. Baggies were the more dominant team throughout the game but Bubbles were right behind them with the amount of chances created and managed to pull ahead after two quick goals in the 59th and 64th minutes coming from Liam Haley and Fionnbarra Forde. With Bubbles now ahead by one goal, Baggies upped their game and were able to equalise in no time thanks to a goal from Gerry Just in the 70th minute. Some teams would be content with a draw at this point but Baggies kept pushing and it paid off in the 89th minute when Thoeobald Paine got his second goal, putting DuDs Baggies back in the lead to win 2-3.

***The Comerade Co-op 1-0 Winston Gardens FC****

Another closely fought game today as Winston Gardens offer more of an opposition than perhaps Comerade were expecting. The first half went by with both teams locking heads in the midfield. Winston Gardens managed to break through at one point and get a shot on target but it was saved by the keeper. The second half continued the war of attrition and Winston Gardens were the first to show signs of weakness and began to slip up towards the end of the game. In the 82nd minute Boris Kalashnikov of Comerade Co-op launched himself into the air to score from a header and put Co-op into the lead. The minutes ticked away and Winston Gardens were unable to make them count except in the 92nd minute when they were able to heavily injure Semën Yastrzhembsky who will be out of play for some time.

**Emo Blades 1-4 Real Peeps****

Real Peeps face another inactive opponent this round after easily beating Dysonian Wanderers in round 2. Emo Blades showed a glimmer of hope last round as Jayseven was back coaching the team against Seahawks but it seems he did not deem this game worthy of his presence. Real Peeps started off on the offensive but it took them some time to wear down Blades’ defence. The first goal came in the 30th minute from Redmond Phelan with two more coming in quick succession from Dominic Gili and Cal Dewell. Real Peeps end the first half with 7 chances to 0 and 3 goals to show from it. Real Peeps took a calmer approach to the second half having already built up a suitable lead but this relaxed approach gave way to Jonny Forsyth of Emo Blades who scored from a long range shot in the 70th minute. Real Peeps soon made up for this with a goal from Don Martland 6 minutes later.

Most Important Result: Bubbles FC 2-3 DuDs Baggies, both teams had been on even points but Baggies kick Bubbles out of the top spot and down to 5th while they take 2nd for themselves.

Stylish Play: Real Peeps, with relatively no opposition, Real Peeps are once again given free run of the pitch allowing for some great teamwork and shots. Even if they didn’t all go in, 11 chances on goal kept the Real Peeps fans entertained.

Best Player: Theobald Paine, DuDs Baggies, Paine scored the first goal of the game to put Baggies in the lead and when the pressure was on after Bubbles went ahead and Baggies equalised, it was Theobald Paine who made the last ditch effort to score winning goal.

N-Euro Middle League Round Four

**Dysonian Wanderers 1-3 DuDs Baggies****

Baggies face Wanderers with none of the troubles Recall had and thrash them with a whopping 16 chances to just 1. Baggies took it slow in the first half, sizing up their opponents before going in for the kill. One goal came at the 36th minute scored by Caleb Garrard who rather enjoyed scoring and decided to do so again in the 53rd minute. Baggies were now up to about 12 chances on goal with only 2 to show for it but Wanderers had yet to make any attempts – this changed in the 78th minute when Patrick Twigg stole the ball and took a long range shot which flew past the keeper’s head. Desperate to thwart any chance of a comeback, Baggies unleashed hell on Wanderers and scored again in the 88th minute with a goal from Gerry Just.

***Recall United 5-0 Emo Blades**

Recall are clearly much more at ease at home and even have an inactive team to help build their confidence back up. Brett Whiteside scores from a freekick in the 3rd minute with Jonathan Solano getting a goal in the 37th to put Recall 2-0 up from 7 chances in the first half against 0 from Blades. Recall were into their stride by the second half and easily racked up the goals. Jose Jardel scored in the 48th minute with Daniil Koval following suit in the 57th. Brett Whiteside bookends the game by scoring the final goal as well as the first, helping Recall to embarrass Blades with 14 chances to 0.

****Winstons Gardens FC 2-4 Seahawks FC***

After a strong start, Winston Gardens may have to concede that they may not do as well as they hoped this season as they lose their third game running. Seahawks set the pace of the game early on, getting a few attempts on goal in the first half but they only scored once with a breakaway from Tyko Benzelius in the 38th minute. Winston Gardens pressed their home advantage in the second half and began to get more shots on goal but it was Seahawks who scored next as Jeremias Ríos scores to put them 2 goals up. Art Wilkins hit back for Gardens in the 64th minute, scoring a goal from a long range shot but Seahawks scored again before Gardens could complete their comeback. Things were still hopeful for Winston Gardens as they managed another goal when Cris Ross scored after a corner but they were still a goal behind with less than 10 minutes to go. As injury time dragged on, the fans were on the edge of their seats waiting for Gardens to score again but in the 92nd minute it was Leandro Giraldes who broke through Gardens’ defence and scored the final goal for Seahawks.

****The Comerade Co-op 0-1 Bubbles FC*****

This season will see Bubbles FC finally coming into their own and this game helps prove it. Last round they suffered their first set back with a home loss against DuDs Baggies but this round Bubbles FC bounce right back and win away against last season’s lower league winners. It was a brutal game with bookings being issued on both sides but neither team’s players wanted to leave the pitch with their injuries. The first half had gone by with absolutely no chances being created but the second half was all go as both sides got some decent shots in. It wasn’t until the 73rd minute that the first goal was scored which was a header from a cross coming from Roman Muraviev of Bubbles FC. Comerade Co-op had a final chance on goal at the end of the game but it was expertly saved by Julian Ennis who kept Bubbles ahead for the win.

****Real Peeps 2-0 Aqui1a All Stars****

The teams took it in turns to take shots at each other’s goal in the first half of the game but Real Peeps were first to score with a goal coming from Bryan Tynan in the 36th minute. Soon after, Bryan Tynan suffered an injury and had to leave the pitch. The second half started and both teams were still getting their shots in but Real Peeps were beginning to pull ahead on chances created and scored again before All Stars could retaliate. The minutes counted away and Real Peeps kept possession but were unable to score again.

Most Important Result: The Comerade Co-op 0-1 Bubbles FC, Once again Bubbles FC obtain the most important result but this time it’s in their favour as they climb up to fourth from fifth while Comerade drop into fifth from first.

Stylish Play: Recall United, Recall get their confidence back against an inactive Emo Blades who fail to keep up with Recall’s fancy footwork and flair.

Best Player: Roman Muraviev, Bubbles FC, after a tense game with chances being created on both sides, Muraviev was the only played to get the job done and see his team take the win.

xprtr4tbl.png

The table shows DuDs Baggies in first place, ahead of Real Peeps, Seahawks and Bubbles by one point. Co-op and Recall are looking fairly safe in the middle while Winston Gardens, Blades, All Stars and Wanderers are struggling to escape the relegation zone.

@dan\-likes\-trees @DuD @Dyson @heroicjanitor @Jimbob

But my dreams they aren't as empty

As my conscience seems to be

I have hours, only lonely

My love is vengeance

That's never free

No one knows what its like

To feel these feelings

Like i do, and i blame you!

No one bites back as hard

On their anger

None of my pain and woe

Can show through

Pretty sure I've fucked up my tactics and formation for tomorrow. But, I'm unbeaten in four games...Why not have a go?

Saying that, I've been trying to have a go all season. HuHuHuuuu.

Proud of my team today. Mcoy was unbeaten at home for a long while.

I need to seriously consider bolstering my midfield, damn all these retirements!!!.

1-0 loss. Both had 5 star tactics but Dan had 5 chances and I only got 1 :( he did get a goal disallowed for hand ball though - sort your players out Dan-Likes-Trees! :laughing:

I still hate away games.

I was not expecting a win today because I was playing my youth goalkeeper and a youth forward!

Very even first half with Cube getting the only chance. I turned it on in the 2nd and made 5 changes and managed to even out the possession.

VIP draw

Pick a number 1-15

Inter 9,10,12

Peeps 8, 13

Co-op 1, 2

Mcoy 11

Recall 6

Leeds 5

Madpool 7

Silverdale 14

Ell 3

Winston 4

Allstars 15

Mcoy, Leeds, Winston and Allstars you need to pick a number.

So far for alliances we only have:

Zell Inter Seahawks Wolfpac

Silverdale Dud Haden Duelists

Madpool Jimbob Ell

Peeps, Aqui1a, Milagi The Midnight Riders

Alliance report and prize draw will occur tonight! Sorry about being so absent recently but I'm is back now and I'm not going anywhere.

I turned it on in the 2nd and made 5 changes and managed to even out the possession.

5 Changes :o

You cheater :p

5 Changes :o

You cheater :p

Yeah, I fooled the game into thinking that it was my starting line up too so it didn't even mention them in the match report. :heh:

I'm doing well. Too well. I'm hoping Haden gives me a decent challenge next week.

logo444lg.jpg

Well done Peeps your prize will arrive shortly!

Jagged-Alliance-Back-in-Action-PC.jpg

Silverdale 10 Dud 9 Haden 9: Duelists 28

Zell 10 Inter 6 Seahawks 6: Wolfpac 22

Madpool 8 Jimbob 4 Ell 7: 19

Peeps 7 Aqui1a 3 Milagi 2: The Midnight Riders 12

Edited by Haden

N Euro Elite League - Round 5

Happenstance FC vs Madpool

Happenstance hosted Madpool in todays match-up, with both sides with only 1 win so far this season, it is all to play for today. Happenstance went for a 4-3-3 formation, with Madpool going for a 3-4-3. Things certainly were not going for Happenstance in the early going, 2 early bookings. 1 for Vincent Gault and another for Teofilo Polo near to the 15 minute mark. Even Madpool wern't getting away without anything, an injury to Peyton Broom in the 16th minute bought an end to his match today, he was subbed for Hugo Caldas. Happenstance broke through in the 22nd and scored the opener, Teofilo being the scorer. Making up for his yellow card it seems. Another injury loomed for Madpool, Ed Kent picking up an injury in the 22nd minute. Happenstance rounded off the 1st half with a 2nd goal, scorer was Rowley Dibbler in the 43rd minute. Happenstance picked up a 3rd yellow card, Brad Carling the unfortunete player this time. Time ticking away, it looked like Happenstance were going to take the 3 points. But Madpool, being resiliant as they were scored twice in 10 minutes, the first coming from Neal Hiles in the 76th and the 2nd from Archie Gay in the 87th minute.

Possession: 42 - 58

Chances: 4 - 9

Man of the Match (Happenstance): Godfrey Pascoe

Man of the Match (Madpool): Neal Hiles

Final Score: Happenstance FC 2 - Madpool 2

Mcoys Sons vs Silverdale Hotpot

Mcoys Sons hosted league leaders Silverdale Hotpot today in this match. In the past 2 encounters, both teams have beaten each other once. Silverdale looked like they were on fire, scoring within the first 10 minutes, scorer was Clifford Hope. Mcoys were certainly not going to let this get to them, firing one back in the 20th minute from Niles Alvarado. It was looking to be another close 1/2, until Silverdale scored near half time. Steven Calderwood scoring from a cross from Hernan Orellana. A quick sub from Mcoys sons and a booking for Silverdale came early in the 2nd half, things were looking favourable for Silverdale with that 1 goal lead. Things were getting better for them as Bidari Elloriaga scored Silverdales 3rd goal from a won corner in the 54th minute. Things started to break down for Mcoys as Jamie Bacon picked up a nasty injury and had to be subbed for Broderick Abrey. Another booking for Silverdale, but it wasn't going to bother them as it was getting near the end. A 90th minute goal for Mcoys Sons came from Wyatt Rufus, which ended this game today

Possession: 49 - 51

Chances: 7 - 6

Man of the Match (Mcoys): Wyatt Rufus

Man of the Match (Silverdale): Clifford Hope

Final Score: Mcoys Sons 2 - Silverdale Hotpot 3

Eights United vs Battlestar Odwinica

A close game today, as Eights hosted Odwinica at The hub in todays match-up. Talk about a close game indeed, Trygve Fjellbekk picked up a booking in the 19 minute. Both teams had chances in the first half, but nothing came from them. Things continued to get worse for Eights as Salvadore Zarza picked up an injury and had to be subbed in the 52nd, followed by another yellow card. This time, being awarded to Costel Leonid. The only goal came from Hardy Howarth of Odwinica in the 67th minute. A few more chances in the latter of the match, but that was all both teams could offer today.

Possession: 56 - 44

Chances: 3 - 2

Man of the Match (Eights): Anthony Zahora

Man of the Match (Madpool): Hardy Howarth

Final Score: Eights United 0 - Battlestar Odwinica 1

Rising Phoenix vs Leeds M.O.T

Rising Phoenix hosted Leeds in todays match-up. This being a first encounter this season for both sides, both playing the same 4-4-2 format. This was going to be which team was better at which style. Both teams were desperate for a win today, both are in the relegation zone at this stage of the league. Both needed to win, and it took until the 34th minute for Leeds M.O.T to breakaway and score the opener. Hamit Altug scored from within the penalty zone, which summed the first 45 minutes up. After the best 45 minutes Leeds have played this season so far, it started to go wrong. Viquardinho Berger recieved a yellow card in the 54th minute. 2 substitutions for Leeds in the 57th and 80th minute and an injury to Viquardinho summed the next half up in terms of action. And brings with it, the first win to Leeds this season so far.

Possession: 56 - 44

Chances: 3 - 1

Man of the Match (Rising): Max Hendry

Man of the Match (Leeds): Ionut Codrin

Final Score: Rising Phoenix 0 - Leeds M.O.T 1

The Sixty Fourthers vs Intergalactico Stars

Both teams have it all to play for in todays contest, Sixty Fourthers hosted Inter in todays match. It didn't start well for Sixty Fourthers, a booking for Zara Hagolahi in the 33rd bought a damper onto the match. Which he soon rectified after being awarded, and scoring a penalty just 3 minutes later. Half time came and went, and a sub in the 49th minute for Sixty. Fike Sarsari was subbed for Abdallah Kermashani. Just as the home fans thought it couldn't get better, Sixty Fourthers scored their second goal. Scorer was Sirwan Baralla, assisted by the first scorer, Zara Hagolahi. Terry Hogan was booked in the 64 minute for Inter after a tackle to Evstathios Panadapolos, which resulted in him being injured and subbed for Oliverio Ribeiro. A sub for Sixty and a booking to Chris Benoit finished this match today.

Possession: 60 - 40

Chances: 2 - 1

Man of the Match (Sixty): Zara Hagolahi

Man of the Match (Inter): Steve Sting

Final Score: The Sixty-Fourthers 2 - Intergalactico Stars 0

Table (as it stands)

1111.png

Peeps just keeps on winning :p

Great win for my boys today! Still undefeated, unlike some other new teams I know ;)

Can someone remember who won/ where people ended for the last fantasy footy, I forgot to get it down before we started anew =[

Fuck yeah ;D Thanks Haden.

@Ellmeister, I know the standings for the middle league last season:

x11r18.png

Lower League -

Comerade 1st

Winston Gardens 2nd

Aqui1a All Stars 3rd.

Elite League -

Rising Phoenix were dead last

No idea who was 8th and 9th

--

Haden won and MadDog came 2nd with Ellmeister 3rd - amended.

Edited by The Peeps

Haden won and MadDog came 2nd with Silverdale 3rd I think? - not sure on those ones.

I can confirm that.