NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 22: New Start Same Goal

I'm okay with that. I doubt Haden will object.

If @Haden is ok with it, i can start on Friday

Nice write-up as usual Peeps, always a pleasure to read them.

@Tales, if you don't want to do the reports for the elite league, i could possibly take it off your hands and give it a shot. If it's ok with @Haden that is?

Sadly I am so busy atm can't really handle any reports. Would be great if you could do them.

Thanks for the reports Peeps they are epic.

Another win! Kind of worrying I am nowhere near ready to go up to the middle league. I need Dragoo to start kicking ass and claiming a top 3 spot from me, cmon Dragooo what you waiting for? :laughing:

Sadly I am so busy atm can't really handle any reports. Would be great if you could do them.

No problem, i'll start Friday

VIP draw

Pick a number 1-15

Inter 9,10,12

Peeps 8, 13

Co-op 1, 2

Mcoy

Recall 6

Leeds

Madpool 7

Silverdale 14

Ell 3

Winston

Allstars

Mcoy, Leeds, Winston and Allstars you need to pick a number.

So far for alliances we only have:

Zell Inter Seahawks Wolfpac

Silverdale Dud Haden Duelists

Madpool Jimbob Ell

We need a couple more guys! Team up and take on the alliance scene!

Madpool Jimbob Ell

@Haden my alliance with Aqui1a and Milagi (coloccini FC) will be named: The Midnight Riders

:hmm: sup wid dat

Leeds currently can't really get online, so it'd be best to just give him whatever is left.

He better not win. :p

VIP draw

Pick a number 1-15

Inter 9,10,12

Peeps 8, 13

Co-op 1, 2

Mcoy

Recall 6

Leeds

Madpool 7

Silverdale 14

Ell 3

Winston

Allstars

Mcoy, Leeds, Winston and Allstars you need to pick a number.

Madpool Jimbob Ell

What is this? I guess I'll (Winston) have 4.

Just had an offer from the youth acadamy, a 16-4 defender. Great development opportunity i think.

I got a 17 3 goalie hoping to double jump him and also for his lack of skill at the moment to help me lose a few games and not get promoted.

Cause gosh you know its so hard to lose to you guys!

Joking :P I have been lucky so far people seem to have not exploited the main weakness of my team (hint the midfield)

Annoying to lose when you are up 2-0. Feel like I deserve more than 7 points.

Cheater Madpool injured Leeds keeper so he had to put out a 20-4 :rolleyes:

Thrashed @Aqui1a 11 chances to 5, 2-0. Breaks my three game losing streak against him (2 of which were friendlies anyway :p).

I feel like I want to win the middle league this season. So I will.

Annoying to lose when you are up 2-0. Feel like I deserve more than 7 points.

Cheater Madpool injured Leeds keeper so he had to put out a 20-4 :rolleyes:

I'm sure that if his keeper had of stayed on, he would of created more than 0 chances for them. :p

N-Euro Season 23 – The Elites

The Sixty-Fourthers vs Rising Phoenix

A close game between these two teams, both of which are in the relegation places early on in the season. The Sixty Fourthers hosted Rising Phoenix in this match-up today. An early booking for Sixty Fourthers didn’t help in the early run, but a penalty from Latif Al-Rikabi in the 27 minute soon restored confidence. Rising soon hit back to make it 1-1, goal scorer was Kai Eklind. Who was assited by Caupolican Candelas in the 36 minute. Early in the second half, Risings goal scorer was subbed for Stan Kingston and the assist for the goal was booked for an offense. The Sixty Fourthers hit back in the 72nd minute with a breakaway goal, making the score 2-1. Risings own Kingsly Parsons hasn’t had a good game, being booked in the 76th minute and scoring an own goal in extra time, giving the Sixty Fourthers this game.

Man of the Match Sixty Fourthers = Amer Kurdi

Man of the Match Rising Phoenix = Troy McNiven

Possession: 60 – 40

Chances: 6-4

Final Score = Sixty Fourthers 3 – Rising Phoenix 1

Silverdale Hotpot vs Happenstance FC

League leaders Silverdale hosted Happenstance in this confrontation today. An early booking to Kevin Morrow from Silverdale didn’t help proceedings in the first half. Play was close, no score by the end of the first. Eddy Jefferson received a booking in the 61st minute. The game was looking to be a quiet game, until an opening arose for Clifford Hope of Silverdale. With the assist of Julian Wacek, he headed the ball past Happenstance’s defence and keeper to make the score 1-0. Unfortunetly, an injury for Happenstance as Niall Patterson took a fall, he was subbed by Steven Harrison. Another goal for Silverdale came from Julian Wacek, with the assist of Rupert Whitman. 2 quick subs for Silverdale in the 82nd minute, it looked like it was the end for Happenstance. It was the end for Eddy Jefferson, who received his 2nd yellow and a sending off.

Man of the Match (Silverdale) – Jamie Jerome

Man of the Match (Happenstance) – Brad Carling

Possession: 59 – 41

Chances: 4 – 1

Final Score: Silverdale Hotpot 2 – Happenstance - 0

Madpool vs Leeds M.O.T

Promoted side Leeds M.O.T haven’t had the best start of their new season in the elites, they needed a win today to get back into things. Against a veteran Elite team Madpool, who played Home today, this was going to be a tough game for Leeds. Within the first minute, Madpool scored the opener, scorer was Spence Monk (assisted by Ed Kent). 6 minutes later, a booking for Madpool arose, but that didn’t look like it was going to stop them today. An injury for Leeds certainly didn’t help any sort of comeback, Bernie Fielder was subbed due to injury for Willy Rufus. Madpools second goal came within 7 minutes from Archie Gay, with a 3rd coming in the 44th minute from Steven Gerrard which sealed the 1st half. Things didn’t get better for Leeds, as Madpool kept piling the pressure on with 3 more goals from Spence Monk who scored his second in the 48th minute, Stanley Trainer in the 50th and Reggie Hales in the 73rd minute made that 6 for Madpool. The remainder of the game consisted of substitutions for both sides right up until the final whistle

Man of the Match (Madpool) – Stanley Turner

Man of the Match (Leeds M.O.T) – Ionut Codrin

Possession: 59 – 41

Chances: 9 – 0

Final Score: Madpool 6 – Leeds M.O.T 0

Mcoys Sons vs Eights United

Mcoys Sons have been on fire since winning the Middle League last season, going against the visitors today Eights United, it was going to be a close game indeed. Both sides have had superb winning streaks recently as well. Eights had the upper hand within the first 3 minutes, scoring the first goal. Scorer was Trugve Fiellbekk (assist by Anthony Zahora). Eights delievered a second within 6 minutes, with a second from Trugve at long range. Mcoys hit back with a goal 31 minutes in from Stephen Gaye (assist by Wyatt Rufus) which ended the first 45 minutes of action. 4 minutes into the second, Mcoys Sons scored the equalisor, this time from Wyatt Rufus. A 3rd followed in the 71st from Niles Alvarado and in the 78th, Mcoys scored a 4th, the scorer this time being Hamilton Charles (assist from Adrien Tant). It was looking like Mcoys were going to take this, until Eights hit with a 3rd in the 81st minute from Trugve Fiellbekk, scoring his hatrick as well. Final whistle

Man of the Match (Mcoys) – Wyatt Rufus

Man of the Match (Eights) – Trugve Fiellbekk

Possession: 56 – 44

Chances: 7 – 8

Final Score: Mcoys Sons 4 – Eights United 3

Battlestar Odwinica vs Intergalactico Stars

Odwinica hosted promoted side Intergalactico today, it was shaping up to be an epic match today. Intergalactico had a booking in the 23rd, Eddie Guererro was the unfortunate receiver of the card. Odwinica hit back at the halfway mark, scoring from a header. Goal scorer was Ichiban Kasahara (assist from Amar Sherawat) which ended the first half. Odwinca were not without fault, as they too also received a yellow card. The receiver was Hardy Howarth in the 70th. Odwinica looked like they were going to take the 3 points here, Intergalactico made some substitutions in the later parts of the match. In the 87th minute, Inter hit back with the equaliser from Nikolai Volkoff, who was earlier bought on for Terry Hogan in the 85th minute. A tactically good substitution there indeed

Man of the Match (Odwinica) – Hardy Howarth

Man of the Match (Inter) – Steve Sting

Possession: 54 – 46

Chances: 4 – 2

Final Score: Battlestar Odwinica 1 – Intergalactico Stars - 1

Edited by Jimbob

A last minute change of tactics (plus some late subs) worked in my favour against 'The Od One'! ;)

In the 857th minute, Inter hit back with the equaliser from Nikolai Volkoff

Wow, I didn't realize we were playing that long!! :p

Recall finally won it's first match today, 5-0 against Emo Blades.

Wow, I didn't realize we were playing that long!! :p

Yeah, it's the Fergie watch doing the time. Cheers for pointing that out. Changed the original post.

Edited by Jimbob

Nice report @Jimbob :) I like the presentation too

It's a work in progress, i'm quite happy on how it turned out myself. I'll probably make some minor tweaks later, but other than that i'm happy with it myself.

Don't nick it :laughing:

Mcoy is back from his holiday. Mcoy is pretty chuffed he actually won 2 games considering he didn't get to set tactics for 3 out of 4 games XD

Oh dear god I need to stop winning, still I was against Charlie what do I expect!

;)

Richard Matthijs's wife goes out one night to play cards with her friends and does not return. Richard Matthijs is ecstatic as he had planned to divorce her anyway, and gains a lot of form.