Haden

Xpert 11 Season 22: New Start Same Goal

I thought we already said the winners :(

elite winners: Haden, MadDog, Ellmeister

relegated: Bayern Bru, Sixty-fourthers, Rising Phoenix

Middle League winners: Mcoy, Happenstance, Leeds M.O.T

relegated: Jayseven, Dyson, Cube

Lower League: Comerade, Dan-likes-trees, Aqui1a

I'm pretty sure I (Bru) didn't get relegated!

happy to be back to winning ways but not too confident about the away trip. Top league tustle is very tight.

Good close match against Elites today, but my players' forms are at an all time low and I'm starting to pick up injuries to key players. My lead at the top is not looking that comfortable any more!

Apologies, this is Friday 6th April Elite write-up. Or should i say, video-up.

Edited by Jimbob

Is that the wrong video or do I just have trouble understanding British?

Apologies, this is Friday 6th April Elite write-up. Or should i say, video-up.

Boss Xpert review...

I'm not sure what you reviewed though. Also, I couldn't understand most of it over the chewing of gum! :P

Keep these coming :)

Ok, please ignore that video. I put the wrong card into the computer, that isn't the Elite report. Umm, the correct one is uploading now. Link to be provided later on, along with an apology. For now, enjoy!!

Edited by Jimbob

Good close match against Elites today, but my players' forms are at an all time low and I'm starting to pick up injuries to key players. My lead at the top is not looking that comfortable any more!

You'll soon be sinking down the table faster than a...submarine ;):hehe:

Happy with the win, nothing less than I deserved with my tactics!

Slacking on the reports this week (last week's) so expect 4 this Sunday :p

@Ellmeister I'm 100% sure of these results :)

relegated: Roostophe, Sixty-fourthers, Rising Phoenix

Slacking on the reports this week (last week's) so expect 4 this Sunday :p

@Ellmeister I'm 100% sure of these results :)

relegated: Roostophe, Sixty-fourthers, Rising Phoenix

Didn't bubbles get promoted to? I'll hopefully remember to do it tonight otherwise remind me on draw something or scrabble you zeksy thing :p

Yeah, i'm slacking a little on the reports. I would have had Fridays report on view last night, but the parents were using my machine since theirs broke. It's coming tonight, and later as well is Tuesdays report. Not sure if i want to do it in video-format again, or in written format. I'll get back to you on that.

A few others were promoted in each league but only due to the top teams leaving. Those are the final official results rather than a list of all promotions etc :p

I don't even know what a zeks is lol :D

I did my tactics last night but they didn't seem to save anything other than my line-up?

Another good win. Climbing up the table and not downwards for once and a nice 8 point clear of the relegation zone(which, funny enough, contains the same teams who were supposed to get relegated last season, justice prevails!). Home at Madpool next time, probably the most difficult home match of the season.

Put my YA to 0 funding. When I get a player who will sell for less than the weekly funding and I have 22 000 econ to train players, it's about time to prioritize.

Outclassed by Madpool today. I don't mind as it was a very admirable performance and they were due a win over us.

Got a 5-0 win over Fedex. What I'm happy about is that my goal difference, goals for and against is exactly the same as Yellow Submarine. So, clearly we're playing well, for now.

Next two games are solid. Submarines away and Haden at home. It would be utterly amazing if I got two wins out of two there. If that happened, then I would be realistically thinking about promotion.

Hey Lower Division check out whose top.

Get used to that because it's not changing until I get the hell out of this league AS LOWER LEAGUE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or until Ell beats me on Tuesday.

Lower league is very exciting.

Four teams battling it out for three spots. I feel that if I don't get promotion this year, it'll happen next year.

Didn't set a squad or tactics, completly forgot. Got a 0-0 draw against Peeps, but paid the price. 2 of my best midfielders either injured or suspended. I'm totally screwed now.

Twice I've had the better tactics over Recall and twice I've been denied a win I feel I deserved. Nevermind, I'll have to do better against the rest!

Four teams battling it out for three spots. I feel that if I don't get promotion this year, it'll happen next year.

I have the hardest run in and tbh a midfield that really needs time to develop I could see you top then AC then Yellow with me 4th but who knows!

Devastated with today's defeat. My tactics were decent, but my goalie gets sent off and the Elites commit daylight robbery for the second time in a week. I knew the games would be tough, but to lose them both 1-0 is hard to take.

That's 3 defeats in a row now, my confidence is dwindling. Desperately need some key players to hit form.

It's very very exciting! And those four teams are playing against each other on Tuesday:

Submarine vs Dragooooo

Elites vs Haden

Could do with the Elites doing me a favour, even though they've done me no favours so far!