NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 22: New Start Same Goal

Massive, massive win today. Biggest of the season because:

1. It's against a rival.

2. He is the only person to have beaten me so far.

3. I had two of my three main defenders out injured. I had thought of playing one of them, seeing as they were both lightly injured and would be fit by tomorrow. But, I decided against it. Went for an attacking line up as attack is the best form of defence. Paid off big time.

Haden, you gave me a scare when you went 1-0 up. I was bricking it. But, what a great comeback. So proud.

Elitechester City keep winning games, though. Somebody needs to stop them.

Jimbob, I didn't get promoted last season, I've been in the top league for ages. :p

Massive, massive win today. Biggest of the season because:

1. It's against a rival.

2. He is the only person to have beaten me so far.

3. I had two of my three main defenders out injured. I had thought of playing one of them, seeing as they were both lightly injured and would be fit by tomorrow. But, I decided against it. Went for an attacking line up as attack is the best form of defence. Paid off big time.

Haden, you gave me a scare when you went 1-0 up. I was bricking it. But, what a great comeback. So proud.

Elitechester City keep winning games, though. Somebody needs to stop them.

GG you and Ell are up for the title I think.

I would be quite glad to stay in this league for another season got lots of issues to sort out but quite pleased with things so far. Have lots of hard games still to come but will now commit to youth and see how things turn out. Top 5 finish should be guaranteed so aiming for 4th will be my new target.

No money, perhaps?

That's the one! Forgot there was a fee to bring in youth players. Will get him when my next sponsorship money comes through. Ta.

GG you and Ell are up for the title I think.

I would be quite glad to stay in this league for another season got lots of issues to sort out but quite pleased with things so far. Have lots of hard games still to come but will now commit to youth and see how things turn out. Top 5 finish should be guaranteed so aiming for 4th will be my new target.

Nobody is guaranteed to go up, I reckon. Seahawks look like they could be contenders, too. So, that's five teams. I've not gone through a slump yet, although I started off slow. A slump is possible.

I think the team is ready to go up. They seem to be gelling together really well. For the first time, I look at that midfield and I feel confident. They are maturing. At the same time, I am worried about finances.

That's the one! Forgot there was a fee to bring in youth players. Will get him when my next sponsorship money comes through. Ta.

He's good but he isn't THAT good JSYK. 19-4 is nothing special, although intelligence is a lovely trait.

Shame most of the NE managers don't have that ;)

He's good but he isn't THAT good JSYK. 19-4 is nothing special, although intelligence is a lovely trait.

Shame most of the NE managers don't have that ;)

Yeah I know, I usually try and get 17-4s so 19-4 is pretty poor. I'm a big fan of the hard trainer trait which is my main draw. Easily keeping the form real high should help with skill more in the long run!

Also Jimbob...

"Final Score: Leeds M.O.T 1 – Intergalactico Stars – 1"

...really??? :p

It's good a get back to winning ways after that dreadful spell. And my biggest win too, even if Fedex were playing with 10 men in the second half because they didn't have any subs to replace their injured player!

The title is still a very real possibility, but I'll need the teams above me to slip up.

Silverdale 9 Dud 6 Haden 10: Duelists 25

Zell 9 Inter 4 Seahawks 7: Wolfpac 20

Madpool 8 Jimbob 3 Ell 7: 18

Peeps 5 Aqui1a 4 Milagi 4: The Midnight Riders 13

The duelists look to be walking away with the alliance title as alliances around them begin to slip up, the battle for second is now very tight

Duelling-pistols-nma_img-ci20051391-006_w480.jpg

Silverdale 9 Dud 8 Haden 7: Duelists 24

Zell 8 Inter 6 Seahawks 4: Wolfpac 18

Madpool 5 Jimbob 3 Ell 9: 17

Peeps 5 Aqui1a 6 Milagi 4: The Midnight Riders 15

The rich list top 5 in order:

Mcoys Sons

The Comerade Co-op

Madpool

Emo Blades

Coloccini FC

Jimbob, I didn't get promoted last season, I've been in the top league for ages. :p

My bad, apologies. Fixed it. :grin:

Also Jimbob...

"Final Score: Leeds M.O.T 1 – Intergalactico Stars – 1"

...really??? :p

Yeah, i was kinda copy-pasting the bottom parts onto every report. Mistakes can happen from time-to-time, as Tales pointed out with the formatting on Tuesdays report.

I wrote them reports in work, and the systems are about as good as swiss cheese in a lactose-intolerant household. Saves me doing the write-ups at home, and it gets them out quicker.

Which will change as of next week. Back on the phones, won't be able to do the reports in work. So will have to do them at home, which means the return of the tables on a game by game basis.

That was strange...having only mentioned the compatibility issue the other day, they have just created an update for it today!

Even though I've started with a new team, this will be my last season. I keep forgetting about it.

Would be a shame to lose you Cube but I guess if you can't keep an interest in it then there's no point staying and being inactive.

Fuck I forgot tactics! :( :( :( :( Can someone look for me?

Away against Seahawks with no tactics... do you really want to know? :p

Away against Seahawks with no tactics... do you really want to know? :p

No, but thanks for breaking it gently :p

Finally had a day off today:

N-Euro Middle League Round Seven

****Winston Gardens FC 5-2 DuDs Baggies****

Winston Gardens are on a hot streak right now and give Baggies their first loss of the season. Baggies' bad luck began in the 16th minute when Dudley Dhall was injured and had to be substituted and three minutes later Magnus Ahnfeldt of Gardens took advantage of the disruption, breaking through to score. No more goals came until the second half when it was Gardens again, this time Dermott McAuley getting a goal from a set piece freekick in the 48th minute. Gerry Just attempts a comeback for Baggies by getting a goal in the 67th minute but Dermott McAuley appears again to thwart Baggies' plan by scoring after a corner in the 69th. The game was far from over though as in the 73rd minute Gerry Just crosses the ball to Jason Dyer who tries his luck with a long range shot and scores putting the scores at 3-2 to Gardens. However, Winston Gardens were once again able to put some space between the scores as Magnus Ahnfeldt gets his second goal of the game which was closely followed by a third! A fracas at the end of the game resulted in Nickie Howard of Winston Gardens getting booked and Jason Dyer of Baggies being sent off but there were no last minute changes to the scoreline and Winston Gardens win 5-2.

***Bubbles FC 1-0 Emo Blades*

Bubbles take it easy against an inactive Emo Blades today. Although they had 11 chances, most were just cheeky shots that clearly weren't serious as the league leaders toyed with their inactive opponents. It was a fun game for Bubbles fans but not so much for Emo Blades one remaining fan, standing shirtless the entire game with Blades' colours painted on his flabby torso, jiggling his moobs with every motion, almost hypnotic.... oh right, Bubbles finally put one in the back of the net in the 71st minute thanks to Fionnbarra Forde scoring after a corner to see Bubbles FC win 1-0.

****Aqui1a All Stars 7-0 Dysonian Wanderers**

All Stars took a different approach in their game and went all out, flexing their skills and honing their shots against a team that they knew wouldn't hit back. All Stars managed 14 chances, 7 of which were goals with 6 of them being scored in the first half alone. Scott Page, Roupen Cherezian and Jez Williamson each scored two goals a-piece while Cameron Fogden contributed just one. Dysonian Wanderers didn't get a single chance all game much to the surprise of no one.

****The Comerade Co-op 0-1 Recall United***

Recall enter the game off the back of two losses but showed a fresh determination today and blocked out all of Co-op's chances. In a goal-less first half, Co-op only managed one shot on target while Recall enjoyed more possession and got two chances. In the second half of the game, Co-op were playing more offensively but Recall were marking every play and kept sending the ball right back to their opponent's half. In the 78th minute, Recall were awarded a freekick to be taken by Brett Whiteside. The ball shot like a cannon straight into the net putting Recall ahead. Taking a more defensive stance, Recall were able to shut out the last of Co-op's attempts on goal and take the victory!

****Seahawks FC 2-2 Real Peeps****

The last time these two teams faced each other was in the latest N-Euro Cup where Seahawks won at 3-2 at home with a last minute goal. Seahawks attempt to surprise Real Peeps with a rarely-used 4-4-2 formation while Real Peeps sit back in 5-4-1. The first half was a closely fought battle but in the 35th minute Cletus Blessed of Real Peeps was injured and had to be substituted. Two minutes later, Cappi Lucci scores for Seahawks. It seemed like Real Peeps would be starting the second half a goal behind but in the 45th minute they were awarded a freekick which was scored by Derrick Birch. The second half saw more chances from Real Peeps than Seahawks but it was Seahawks FC who were next to score with a penalty taken by Jean Pierre Grisard in the 77th minute. Real Peeps kept a tight back line and sent the ball back down the pitch whenever they gained possession and in the 85th minute Monty Collett took a shot from midfield which sailed past the keeper to see Real Peeps tie the game 2-2.

Most Important Result: Winston Gardens FC 5-2 DuDs Baggies, DuDs Baggies stay in 2nd place even after this defeat but Winston Gardens move from 6th to 4th, right behind Real Peeps and ahead of The Comerade Co-op.

Stylish Play: Winston Gardens, Gardens completely overpowered Baggies today. One can only assume that they were underestimated by Baggies though it always had potential to be a close game. Magnus Ahnfeldt secured a hattrick in this game with Dermott McAuley scoring 2 for himself and setting up a further 2 goals. Teamwork is the key!

Best Player: Scott Page, Aqui1a All Stars, Page scored the 2nd and 3rd goals for All Stars today and went on to set up the 4th and 5th. He outclassed everyone on the field and was definitely responsible for the high score line.

N-Euro Middle League Round Eight

****Real Peeps 2-4 Bubbles FC****

Disaster for Real Peeps in this game as star defender Derrick Birch suffers a mid-life crisis, going nuts at the start of the game. 9 minutes in Birch scores an own goal after sending the ball back to the keeper with a header after a goal kick. In the 18th minute, Birch was booked for streaking but allowed to remain on the pitch. In the 27th minute, he was kindly taken out by someone of Bubbles FC and replaced by Timmy Grayson. Grayson immediately took advantage of the confusion, setting up a goal for Bryan Tynan putting the scores at 1-1 by the end of the first half. Bryan Tynan scored again in the 60th minute and it looked like Real Peeps had things under control but in the 70th minute Alexandre Solano equalised for Bubbles FC which opened the floodgates and Bubbles FC scored another two times before the 90 minutes were up. Alexandre Solano scored within five minutes of his first goal and was followed up by Roman Muraviev.

*Emo Blades 0-3 Aqui1a All Stars***

All Stars face Emo Blades after humiliating Wanderers last round but their streak may face some disruption next week with their double-header against Bubbles. Scott Page is first to score with a goal in the 33rd minute and Roupen Cherezian gets the first goal of the second half, scoring in the 49th minute. With 15 chances against 0, All Stars are getting some good practise in but with four games in a row against inactive opponents, one has to wonder if the team will get complacent. The final goal came in the 69th minute as Roupen Cherezian gets a shot in from inside the penalty area.

**Dysonian Wanderers 2-2 Winston Gardens FC****

After a record win against DuD last round, Gardens seemed to be a sure thing to win this game against Wanderers but a 2-2 draw reminds us that Gardens are still a young team while Wanderers are still full of experienced and strong players. Gardens took an early lead with Magnus Ahnfeldt scoring in the 7th minute but Wanderers equalised before the first half was up. Bill Moses put Winston Gardens ahead again after scoring in the 73rd minute but just 6 minutes later, Morgan Boland scored another goal for Wanderers to tie the scores up again. The game ends a draw and Winston Gardens have to be frustrated with the knowledge that Wanderers had only two chances in the whole game, effectively being out-done by just one player.

****The Comerade Co-op 2-0 DuDs Baggies****

Baggies' bad luck continues as they lose their second away game in a row. Co-op had all the possession in this game and were clearly the better team on the day. Their first goal came in the 36th minute as David Chmutov scores from a header. Vasily Arseniev scored the second goal for Co-op in the 49th minute as Baggies struggled to make any headway of their own. Baggies managed as much as a chance in each half but were being suppressed by Co-op all game. In the 64th minute, Semën Yastrzhembsky of Co-op was heavily injured and had to be substituted but Baggies were unable to take advantage of their opponent's weakened defence.

**Recall United 0-1 Seahawks FC****

Recall have been putting on a good show lately, having won their last game away to Co-op but Seahawks remind us that they can be just as deadly away as they are at home today. Seahawks went 1-0 early on as Josué Mendez gets a goal in the 17th minute, forcing Recall to play more defensively. Recall ventured out in the second half of the game and managed 2 shots on goal but each were unsuccessful as Seahawks rode out their win.

Most Important Result: Emo Blades 0-3 Aqui1a All Stars, All Stars continue to move slowly up the table, moving from 9th to 7th after two games. They have a tough couple of games ahead as they are to face Bubbles FC for the double-header but at least they'll have another two games against Blades and Wanderers to help them recover afterwards.

Stylish Play: Aqui1a All Stars, though they couldn't quite match their 7 goals in their last game, All Stars managed more chances on goal this round with 15 shots on target. Balls were flailing everywhere in this game but All Stars handled theirs with expert precision.

Best Player: Morgan Boland, Dysonian Wanderers, single-handedly securing a draw for Wanderers today as the team only had 2 chances on goal for the entire game and Boland scored them both. Dyson clearly knew what he was doing when he left Boland in charge of the team in his absence.

N-Euro Middle League Round Nine

****Winston Gardens FC 5-0 Emo Blades**

Gardens face another inactive team this round after not faring too well against Dysonian Wanderers, escaping with a tie against their inactive opponents. Luckily it didn't go the same way today and Gardens played a comfortable home game. The score was already 4-0 by half time with two goals from Magnus Ahnfeldt and two others from Cris Ross and Art Wilkins. In the second half, only Sturla Steinsland was able to score but Winston Gardens managed 14 chances overall to just 1 from Emo Blades.

****DuDs Baggies 2-2 Seahawks FC****

Both sides appeared to be quite evenly matched today at Whorethorns stadium and it wasn't until the 30th minute that the first goal was scored - a freekick by Gerry Just of DuDs Baggies. Cappi Lucci of Seahawks was quick to retaliate and scored an equalising goal in the 34th minute. The teams remained in stalemate with each other, neither side giving way until the 73rd minute when Gerry Just again manages to get one past the keeper. With DuDs now leading, Seahawks need to score again fast but in the 80th minute Quelentaro Saez, a Seahawks defender, was heavily injured. With their defence weakened, there was every chance of Baggies breaking through and increasing their lead but Cappi Lucci was not about to be outdone by Gerry Just and managed to secure a second goal of his own to see Seahawks tie 2-2 with DuDs Baggies.

****Aqui1a All Stars 3-0 Bubbles FC****

Bubbles were on strong form after destroying Real Peeps away last round but All Stars had them perfectly countered. Hernán Placente secures an early lead for All Stars by scoring in the 8th minute. An injury on either side fills out the time until All Stars score again with a freekick from Scott Page in the 42nd minute. JeZ williamson also got in on the action in the second half by scoring for All Stars in the 58th minute. Bubbles possession increased in the second half which allowed them to create two chances but neither were successful.

**Dysonian Wanderers 2-3 The Comerade Co-op**

Co-op attempts to phone it in today and nearly paid the price for it as a lack of decent tactics allowed an inactive Dysonian Wanderers to slip through. Comerade scored the first goal thanks to a shot after a corner from David Chmutov in the 25th minute, while the rest of the first half was littered with bookings - mostly for Dysonian Wanderers. In the second half, Wanderers hit back and Lewis Aiston managed to score a goal from inside the penalty area in the 54th minute. Co-op were still complacent however and in the 74th minute Wanderers were granted a penalty which was subesquently scored by Lucian Sandford. With Wanderers now leading by one goal, Co-op were forced into action and Vasily Arseniev was able to equalise in the 82nd minute. With the time ticking away, it looked like Co-op would be stuck with a draw but a last minute freekick saw Marat Miloradovich score the final goal for Co-op who win 3-2.

****Real Peeps 0-1 Recall United***

Not a lot to report on here besides Lennox Kilner of Real Peeps earning a straight red card in the 32nd minute. Recall United opted for a more defensive position which helped them to keep most of the possession for the game. Real Peeps still managed 3 attempts on goal but none of them were successful. In the 67th minute Recall were awarded a freekick from which Brendan Celbridge was able to score, leaving Real Peeps fans indignant at the result.

Most Important Result: Real Peeps 0-1 Recall United, Recall's success today means Real Peeps drop 4 places from 3rd to 7th, effectively taking them out of the running for promotion.

Stylish Play: Aqui1a All Stars, it may not have been a high-scoring win but All Stars scored from 3 out of 5 attempts on goal and kept Bubbles down to just 2 chances. The team played a solid game and left no room for error.

Best Player: Cappi Lucci, Seahawks FC, it was Lucci vs Just in this game as Gerry Just of DuDs Baggies scored both goals for his team just as Cappi Lucci did. Lucci gets the award though due to the extra pressures of playing away and keeping the scores level from behind.

N-Euro Middle League Round Ten

**Emo Blades 0-3 Winston Gardens FC***

Gardens arguably have the easiest time in the double header, facing inactive Emo Blades. The match was much the same as last round albeit with different coloured shirts as Gardens are now playing away. They still managed 10 chances on goal against 0 from Emo Blades, with all three goals being scored in the first half.

***Seahawks FC 3-1 DuDs Baggies***

Seahawks proved themselves to be a more than capable opponent last round when they secured an away draw against DuDs Baggies and this round they go all out to take down their 4th place rivals. DuDs were first to score with a freekick being awarded in the 6th minute which was scored by MOkkhavesa Chalerm. Seahawks equalised just 6 minutes later with a goal from Jeremias Ríos. The first half looked like it would end in a draw but in the 44th minute Seahawks had a chance on goal which resulted in a corner. Xurxo Carrascosa takes the shot and the ball finds Matt Scorpios who shoots and scores! Seahawks relax a little in the second half and let DuDs Baggies wear themselves out trying to steal the ball, a risky plan but it paid off as in the 86th minute Seahawks led another charge and Amoldo Tito manages to score another goal after a corner to see Seahawks win 3-1.

**Bubbles FC 2-1 Aqui1a All Stars***

All Stars don't fare so well on this side of the double header as Bubbles play a stronger home game. Jez Williamson was quickly taken off the pitch just 6 minutes into the game after succombing to injury. Neither side was making much headway against the other until the 26th minute when Bubbles were awarded a freekick which was scored by Fernão Castinho. All Stars retaliate in the second half as Scott Page also scores from a freekick in the 56th minute. Both Sides were more offensive in this half, both earning 3 chances on goal but Bubbles were more accurate and score again in the 65th minute with a goal from Mario Haber.

***The Comerade Co-op 7-0 Dysonian Wanderers**

After nearly suffering an embarrassing defeat against Wanderers last round, Co-op go all out offensive to prove their superiority. Co-op earned 10 chances while stopping Wanderers from making any at all and scored 4 of their 7 goals in the first half. Marat Miloradovich managed 3 goals by himself and assisted in a fourth while Vasili Gueselnikov scored twice.

**Recall United 0-0 Real Peeps*****

Real Peeps continue to have a hard time this round, only managing a draw despite clearly better tactics. Recall failed to make any chances at all this game while Real Peeps failed to score from three attempts. All Real Peeps took away from this game was two injuries and a lot of resentment.

Most Important Result: Seahawks 3-1 DuDs Baggies, Seahawks move into 4th place while DuDs slip down into 5th putting Seahawks in a good position with potential for promotion.

Stylish Play: The Comerade Co-op, Co-op went all out against Wanderers this round and showed amazing teamwork and skill. It's hard not to do well against an inactive team but to score 7 out of 10 chances is always impressive.

Best Player: Marat Miloradovich, The Comerade Co-op, Miloradovich scored the first, fourth and 7th goals in this game and assisted in the 5th. This midfielder clearly knows when to take a shot and when to pass.

N-Euro Middle League Round eleven

**Seahawks FC 0-1 Recall United***

Recall continue their stoic resoluteness and secure another away victory today over the powerhouse that is Seahawks FC. Recall kept high possession for the game which narrowed Seahawks chances down to just 3 while Recall managed 5 attempts on goal, finally scoring in the 50th minute with a long range shot from Wesley Kay.

***Aqui1a All Stars 5-1 Emo Blades**

All Stars walk all over Blades who at least managed to score for the first time in 5 games. All Stars take an early lead with a goal in the 5th minute from Cody Freeman. Sasha Marino gets the next goal in at 26 minutes while Cody Freeman gets another just two minutes later. In the 34th minute Cadwgawn Adams surprised everyone with a long range shot that went through the keeper's legs to score for Emo Blades. In the second half, All Stars scored two more goals out of just 3 more chances (having made 9 in the first half). Emo Blades managed another attempt on goal but it was saved by the keeper.

****DuDs Baggies 6-1 The Comerade Co-op**

DuDs Baggies vent their frustration in this game having not won a game in four rounds. Baggies went with an offensive 3-5-2 against Co-op's 4-4-2 and greatly overpowered them in the midfield. Jason Dyer got the first goal for Baggies in the 20th minute but Co-op were awarded a freekick and scored an equaliser two minutes later. Theobald Paine put Baggies ahead again with a goal in the 39th minute. Baggies created 9 chances in the first half but only scored twice while Co-op only had 1 chance all game. Shelton Rodwell continued Baggie's seige against Co-op with a goal in the 53rd minute while Jason Dyer gets his second goal and the fourth for Baggies in the 61st minute. Gerry Just gets in on the action in the 64th minute while Co-op look on in horror. In the 72nd minute Jason Dyer took a penalty for Baggies from which he scored, earning himself a hattrick.

*****Bubbles FC 1-0 Real Peeps*****

Both teams managed 5-star tactics today with Real Peeps putting up a good fight after recent losses. Bubbles were more offensive in the first half with two chances to none from Real Peeps and were able to score in the 32nd minute with a goal from Liam Haley. In the second half, Real Peeps hit back with an attempt on goal which was easily saved by the keeper. Bubbles had another of their own which went wide. In the 91st minute Dantae Servidei of Real Peeps was injured and replaced - his second injury in as many games.

***Winston Gardens 6-0 Dysonian Wanderers**

Winston Gardens have had a fantastic time these past 4 rounds, playing only inactive teams. Gardens had 12 chances in this game and scored from 6 of them, four goals being scored in the first half alone and all scored by the same player, Elroy Goodison. Cris Ross and Terrance Stuart get the goals in the second half but with 0 chances, Dysonian Wanderers were never in danger of catching up.

Most Important Result: DuDs Baggies 6-1 The Comerade Co-op, Baggies win their first game in five rounds today and move back into fourth place while Seahawks drop back to 5th. Co-op also move down but only into 3rd. All three teams still in the running for promotion.

Stylish Play: DuDs Baggies you could expect this result against an inactive team but against a strong and active team up for promotion is a rarity. Theobald Paine earnt his pay and captain's band today by scoring a goal himself as well as setting up three others while Jason Dyer scored a hattrick - including one penalty kick.

Best Player: Elroy Goodison, Winston Gardens FC, the drug test came back negative so we can happily award Goodison with this title. Goodison started his onslaught in the 24th minute, scoring again in the 29th, 35th and 41st minutes. Art Wilkins should also be mentioned for assisting in three of his goals. As if this feat wasn't impressive enough, the player is only 18 years old with his skill rated at 4. If Goodison can perform this well with just 8 games' worth of experience he will surely continue to be a great asset to Baggies throughout his career.

N-Euro Middle League Round Twelve

*****DuDs Baggies 5-0 Winston Gardens*****

Both managers earned 5-star ratings for their tactics today but DuDs Baggies must've wanted it more, or perhaps Gardens are too accustomed to playing sides that don't fight back. Gerry Just (who is becoming infamous in the middle league) is once again first to score for DuDs Baggies with a goal in the 32nd minute. Just scored again in the 46th minute and secured his hattrick in the 53rd with a shot in the penalty area. Emile Austen was next to score in the 60th minute with Theobald Paine getting the last one in from a long range shot in the 62nd minute. Winston Gardens failed to make any attempt on goal while Baggies created 9 chances.

****Recall United 1-1 The Comerade Co-op*****

Recall continue their win-draw-win-draw trend thanks to their strong defence. Co-op had more chances and possession in this game but couldn't break past United's iron five. Co-op got the first goal of the game with a goal in the 41st minute scored by Gennadi Yachmenev. Despite 5 chances overall, it was Co-op's only goal of the game. In the 84th minute Brett Whiteside gets the first (and only) shot on goal for Recall which sailed right to the back of the net to see Recall equalise.

*****Real Peeps 2-1 Seahawks FC****

Another 5-star rating for The Peeps and a welcome victory against Seahawks. Having already drawn their away game, Real Peeps have broken their losing streak against Seahawks. Monty Collett of Real Peeps is first to score with a shot after a corner in the 2nd minute of the game. Seahawks equalised before the first half was up as Alexis Beltran breaks through in the 28th minute. Real Peeps were clearly the more dominant side with 11 chances against 5 but they have a real problem with scoring. Finally in the 67th minute, Cletus Blessed gets a shot from inside the penalty area and scores putting Real Peeps 2-1 up to win.

***Emo Blades 1-2 Bubbles FC*****

Despite 5-star tactics, Bubbles have a hard time of it this game against an unusually strong Emo Blades. Bubbles got the first goal in the 35th minute as Liam Haley breaks through but Jonathan Austevoll levels the scores with a goal in the 35th minute. Emo Blades managed nearly as many chances as Bubbles in this game which was surely nerve-racking to watch but it was Viorel Asofroniei of Bubbles FC who scored next and no goals came after.

**Dysonian Wanderers 0-3 Aqui1a All Stars***

All Stars make short work of Wanderers with 11 chances against 2 but only 3 goals to show for it. The first goal came from Sasha Marino in the 12th minute but the next two didn't come until late in the second half. Roupen Cherezian scores in the 70th minute and Cameron Fogden got the last goal in the 83rd.

Most Important Result: Real Peeps 2-1 Seahawks FC, Real Peeps climb slowly back up through the table moving from 8th to 6th, safely out of the relegation zone, leaving a gap which is filled by Recall United. Seahawks move down to 7th and out of the running for promotion.

Stylish Play: DuDs Baggies, Baggies are on top form and showed it today against Winston Gardens as well as last round against The Comerade Co-op. 9 chances made and 5 goals scored, Baggies were doing something right today.

Best Player: Gerry Just, DuDs Baggies, Elroy Goodison could do nothing but stare as Gerry Just kept breaking through to score. While he may not have matched Goodison's four goals against inactive Wanderers, Just managed 3 goals against an active team.

Even though I've started with a new team, this will be my last season. I keep forgetting about it.

Shame :( no chance I can convince you to leave your team in the game inactive?

As this has come up we do need to be thinking of new blood. Remember it is an auto draw in the lottery if you recruit somoene. We need 1 for sure maybe 2 new people if Cube wants his team to be erased.

recruit.jpg

Had a great game today! What is more the lower league is so the place to be check out the top 5 wow!

Edited by Haden

I thought coloccini fc would be good enough to beat crapooooo. Played an inactive today so would been embarrassing if I'd lost my streak to him!

Would love to through a season undefeated but feel flunk and charlie will beat me.

Shame :( no chance I can convince you to leave your team in the game inactive?

If you need the numbers, then I can leave my team in.

I got it wrong today. I knew it was going to be a tough game, but I got my tactics and team selection wrong. Pissed off that my midfield with a decent teamwork value only created 1 chance. Didn't think that guessing the formation would reduce it by so much.

Onto the next game. Disappointed, but you can't win all the time. I'm at the point where I want promotion, but won't be heartbroken if we don't get it. We've come a long way and I'm certain we'll do even better next year.

Chelsea win and taking first place in the bottom league which has been as fun to play in as the top league. GOOD DAY.

LOL. Next game i'll have 1 player on the bench. A goalkeeper.

Lol, why would you only have a 15 player squad??? That's asking for trouble! :heh: