NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 22: New Start Same Goal

Haha...

I was like why is there another All Stars? :/, but then I saw Crisfield Seahawks :laughing:

Am I the only one who knows the names of all the teams in the league? :p

Edited by The Peeps

N-Euro Middle League Round Thirteen

****The Comerade Co-op 4-1 Real Peeps****

Real Peeps fall back out of favour as they face a strong Comerade Co-op this round. The first half of the game was a test of Real Peep's defences as Co-op came on strong with 4 chances on goal but to no avail and then a surprise came in the 45th minute when Monty Collett of Real Peeps returned fire and scored! Real Peeps' lead was short-lived however, as Co-op managed a goal in the 51st minute thanks to a header from Evgeny Patrin. Soon after, Gleb Sreznevsky pushed the team into the lead with a goal in the 57th minute. Now 2-1 up, Co-op could relax a little. They held back until the 81st minute when Semën Yastrzhembsky was able to score from a shot in the penalty area and just 5 short minutes later, Marat Miloradovich scored a fourth goal for Co-op.

***Seahawks FC 3-0 Bubbles FC***

Seahawks push hard against the league leaders and get a quick goal in the 4th minute, scored by Jean Pierre Grisard. No further goals came from the first half despite another attempt from Seahawks and a retalliation from Bubbles. In the 49th minute Fredrik Brónach made a fatal error of judgement which resulted in an own goal for Bubbles FC which meant Seahawks were now 2 goals ahead. In an effort to prove to Bubbles that they are more than capable of winning on their own merits, Amoldo Tito took a shot from inside the penalty area to score in the 58th minute.

****Aqui1a All Stars 1-1 DuDs Baggies****

DuDs Baggies are full of confidence after thrashing Winston Gardens 5-0 last round and manage to hold out for an away draw against All Stars today. Baggies were first to score with a goal from Jason Dyer in the 40th minute. Both teams were getting their chances in but for a while it was looking like that would be the only goal of the game. In the 71st minute, All Stars were awarded a penalty and the crowd held their breath as Sasha Marino took it. He scores! With the scores level, both sides were looking to increase their chances but neither were able to score before the final whistle blew.

-Dysonian Wanderers 1-1 Emo Blades*

Both teams actually forgot to even show up this round as they usually rely on the opposing side to be active and remind them. The ref placed the ball in the middle of the pitch and the crowd watched as the wind took it slowly towards Wanderers' goal. The fans were leaning over the sides, blowing hard but the ball crept into the goal and Blades were ahead 1-0. The ball was replaced just as a cat was seen chasing a mouse on to the pitch. The mouse sat on top of the ball and the cat batted it, the mouse jumped away unharmed while the ball sailed into Blades' goal!

****Winston Gardens FC 2-1 Recall United***

Winston Gardens have something to prove today after their defeat at the hands of DuDs Baggies last round and they go heavy on the offensive against Recall. The first goal came in the 18th minute and was scored by Magnus Ahnfeldt of Winston Gardens but Recall were quick to equalise after being awarded a freekick in the 21st minute from which Brett Whiteside was able to score. The first half was a close affair with the scores level by the end of it but Winston Gardens went into overdrive for the second half. Recall were left in the dark with their 2 chances from the first half while Winston Gardens kept attacking and made 7 more attempts on goal, though they only scored from one. In the 59th minute, Archie Rosebotham was the one to score and put Gardens ahead.

Most Important Result: The Comerade Co-op 4-1 Real Peeps, this result puts Comerade back into 3rd place, their first rise in the table since round 9. DuDs Baggies slip into 4th after only gaining 1 point from today's games. Real Peeps fall into 7th after moving up to 6th last round.

Stylish Play: Seahawks FC, a 3-0 win against the league leaders with a humiliating own goal to boot. Seahawks must've made Bubbles nervous for this game!

Best Player: Gennadi Yachmenev, The Comerade Co-op, Yachmenev assisted in Co-op's second goal of the game which pushed them into the lead and went on to score the third goal to secure it. A key influence in the game today.

N-Euro Middle League Round Fourteen

***The Comerade Co-op 3-1 Seahawks FC***

Both teams enter the pitch on the strength of recent victories but Co-op have the added benefit of home advantage. Co-op were quick to attack which riled up Seahawks' defenders who panicked, tackling the advancing Co-op forward hard in the penalty area. A penalty was awarded and taken by Marat Miloradovich who scored in the 10th minute. Seahawks worked hard to get back on the offensive but Co-op had not finished their attack. Four more chances came before Seahawks made it out of their own half but when they did, they made it count. Jean Pierre Grisard took a shot from the penalty area to score in the 36th minute. The first half ended a draw and once again Co-op had to go all out to make their point. In the 63rd minute, David Chmutov scored from yet another shot taken from inside the penalty area and Marat Miloradovich scored in the 70th minute to clinch the victory.

***Bubbles FC 3-0 Dysonian Wanderers**

Bubbles are returned some good karma this game as the first goal was actually an own goal by Bernt-Olof Söderberg of Dysonian Wanderers. Despite 6 chances of their own in the first half, Bubbles were unable to score but still start the second half 1-0 up. Alexandre Solano gets the first real goal for Bubbles FC in the 66th minute which was soon followed up with a goal from Roman Muraviev in the 72nd minute.

**Recall United 0-0 Aqui1a All Stars**

Recall were unable to make a splash this game as All Stars kept a tight defence and a dangerous offence that needed checking. All Stars managed two chances in the first half of the game while Recall had none. Recall had a moment in the second half to pull ahead but also failed to score.

*****Real Peeps 3-2 Winston Gardens FC****

Real Peeps play an offensive 3-5-2 against Winston Gardens which saw them make 5 attempts on goal in the first half compared to 2 from Gardens, but it was Winston Gardens who were first to score. Magnus Ahnfeldt scored from a freekick in the 34th minute but Real Peeps were awarded one of their own shortly after. Derrick Birch took the shot which fell short of the goal but Chris Foster managed to pick it up and score in the 41st minute. The first half ended at 1-1 and Winston Gardens picked up their offence in the second half to match Real Peeps, both teams making 5 attempts on goal. Winston Gardens had a chance to go ahead in the 72nd minute with a penalty but it was missed by Archie Rosebotham. Real Peeps were awarded another freekick in the 76th minute and Derrick Birch was able to score. In the 82nd minute Real Peeps scored again with a goal from Bryan Tynan. Winston Gardens crept back with a goal in the 88th minute but it was too late for a comeback and the game ended 3-2.

-Emo Blades 0-6 DuDs Baggies***

Baggies have an easy time this round against inactive Emo Blades. Most of the goals came in the middle of the game with 3 being scored in the first half (2 by Jason Dyer and a third by Theobald Paine) and two more being scored in the 47th and 53rd minutes, by Gerry Just and Krzysztof Szymanek [srlsy that name...] respectively. In the 81st minute Jason Dyer scored to make a hattrick for himself. With 13 chances against just one from Emo Blades, DuDs Baggies easily take the win.

Most Important Result: Real Peeps 3-2 Winston Gardens FC, with this result, Winston Gardens drop out of the promotion zone from 2nd to 4th while Real Peeps move back up into 6th.

Stylish Play: The Comerade Co-op, 8 chances against 1, Co-op easily held Seahawks at arm's length in their game today.

Best Player: Jason Dyer, DuDs Baggies, Dyer scored a hattrick against Dysonian Wanderers and his 8th goal in 10 games. He has yet to appear in any X11 teams but surely he's not far off.

Am I the only one who knows the names of all the teams in the league? :p

Leeds is still alive, he doesn't have access to the internet atm though, i think he should by the end of the week. I doubt he will be up for the cup unfortunately, but he will keep on playing when he can.

I already messaged in xperteleven but I do want to join the cup. Would I fuck up the numbers? If so you can leave me out :p

I already messaged in xperteleven but I do want to join the cup. Would I fuck up the numbers? If so you can leave me out :p

Over to MadDog how can we work it out? You did a stellar job last time.

Scrap that, Leeds said he will play in the cup. He will definitely have the internet in a few days.

Scrap that, Leeds said he will play in the cup. He will definitely have the internet in a few days.

So if we had 18 how would that work out? A first round of two games to knock out two teams basically and everyone else gets byes? Recall could draw us together though so we all had games, it would only extend the cup for another half a week so I don't see the issue with over 16.

So if we had 18 how would that work out? A first round of two games to knock out two teams basically and everyone else gets byes? Recall could draw us together though so we all had games, it would only extend the cup for another half a week so I don't see the issue with over 16.

That'd be the only way. :(

But we can do what you said and draw teams out anyway.

I don't mind withdrawing if it makes numbers easier.

Dragooooo are very good at pulling out. HUUUUUU!

I don't think it would be such a big issue it would just mean the cup would start with a sort of pre cup knockout ala lower league pre round for FA cup before the real draw last time.

It was less of a deal before because we had more people and the pre round was larger.

Dont withdraw Flinky your banter in the livefeed is legendary! lol

Even if buys are involved, it should be ok. Like we did last time with the cup draw, had a few buys in the 1st round. But they played friendlies against each other though, so wasn't too bad.

Co-op (Inter you got this guy?)

Yep, spoke to him & he's confirmed he will take part in the cup!

In my last six games I've had five 5-star ratings but only 2 wins and a draw :( 8 out of 15 overall have given me 5-star. My tactics appear to be great but I can never bloody win lol.

4 - 0 loss. Jeesus. I'm getting dangerously close to going down this season.

Co-op

Bubbles

Aqu1la

All at home. One more win should do me but I don't think I'm going to get it :red:

Now that was a good win. And first against Mcoy, after 6 straight losses. Best result this season considering the opponent and the fact he prepared.

Can't believe my only keeper got injured twice in a season. Luckily it was just a scare this time and he's back for next match.

Despite being 7th reaching 3rd is still realistic, only got Happenstance away, then two easy matches against the relegated teams. Already got 4 out 6 against them so I should be assured 6 points and climb up the table just in time.

Edited by Tales

My next two games are against the 2 inactive teams, one home and one away. I should get the 6 points but my luck hasn't been great this season and I've lost games I should by rights have won :p so my confidence is shot. After that it's Baggies at home.

Now that was a good win. And first against Mcoy, after 6 straight losses. Best result this season considering the opponent and the fact he prepared.

Can't believe my only keeper got injured twice in a season. Luckily it was just a scare this time and he's back for next match.

Despite being 7th reaching 3rd is still realistic, only got Happenstance away, then two easy matches against the relegated teams. Already got 4 out 6 against them so I should be assured 6 points and climb up the table just in time.

So much for the early relegation scare you had a while ago! :wink:

I've been on a roll in the pools, I went from not winning anything for months to suddenly winning the last 4 or so in a row! A nice little pre-season transfer kitty building up!

My next two games are against the 2 inactive teams, one home and one away. I should get the 6 points but my luck hasn't been great this season and I've lost games I should by rights have won :p so my confidence is shot. After that it's Baggies at home.

Gonna be real tight between me you and Recall for relegation I reckon. Emos and Dyson are easy games, so I reckon you and Seahawks will both be alright

Just in - Bookies odds on the Mid-League drop

DuD's Baggies - 50 / 1

Seahawks - 14 / 1

Real Peeps - 12 / 1

Winston Gardens - 6 / 1

Aqu1li - 7 / 1

Recall United - 5 / 1

Emo Blades - Relegated

Dysonian Wanderers - Relegated

Hopefully I do understand betting enough for that to make sense...

484.jpg

If anyone else is still up for it do join but we are good to go for the cup with a last 16 set as the following

Madpool,

Haden,

Dud,

Peeps,

Mcoy,

Rising,

Dragooooo

Ell

Yellow Submarine

Winston

Coloccini

Seahawks (middle league)

Recall

AndyAllstars (new team)

Aquila All Stars

Inter (Defending champions)

Bubbles

Leeds

Crisfield Seahawks

Co-op

Haven't declared one way or the other:

Luca (I will contact him)

Emo (dead until he gets back from aussie land)

Gaggle

Fedex

Silverdale

Oddy (Who has been really quiet recently, nerves at winning first big title with new team? :p )

Let me know if you haven't declared an interest.

We are now up to 20! So we can have a 1st round of 8 teams playing and 12 in friendlies should be a tense first round!