NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 22: New Start Same Goal

He's scared of facing me. ;)

You're not pulling out Dragooooo!

Dragooooo are scared of nobody. Dragooooo tried to do the honourable thing and pull out (Dragooooo has experience of this) to help the competition. But, if you want a severe beating, then Dragooooooooo will inflict this upon you. Twice. DRAGOOOOOOO.

So happy with today's result. My work internet wasn't working so I was trying to find ways to find out the score. Ended up using my phone's outdated shitty internet, but couldn't log on. So, had to do a google search and it ultimately took me to the result.

Can't believe one of my defenders got red carded. 3 red cards this season, three fucking defenders.

Still, what a match. Either team could have won it. I only another victory will guarantee me promotion to the middle league. I need to win pretty much all my games to go through as Champion. AC Elites just keep on winning...only one point in it.

I think top 3 are sorted for lower league I won't be catching up and have a worse GD.

Btw check out middle league if it ended today Peeps would stay up because of the alphabet!

I think top 3 are sorted for lower league I won't be catching up and have a worse GD.

Btw check out middle league if it ended today Peeps would stay up because of the alphabet!

Peeps would stay up on goals scored.

Close match today, could have gone either way. Very pleased the we converted four out of our five chances.

That sad face rowan seemed extra sadder than normal for some reason. I feel for you bro.

I however will be pushing dragpoo all the way hopefully and so a city .

One point from safety :) but only 3 games dv left :(

Won today................ against an inactive team!!!!. Don't know if i should be proud of that.

I will win the league with Madpool. I will not quit until I do so.

Yes. I am aware i will be here forever. :p

Apologies for the lack-luster attempt, but that is the entire of last weeks reports done. Again, sorry for the lateness.

I will win the league with Madpool. I will not quit until I do so.

Yes. I am aware i will be here forever. :p

Same could be said for Kenny. :laughing::hug:

Great performance from my boys back to hold off away to AC Elites. Lucky @Wii doesn't play this game though 'cos he'd be hating my tactics!

Another great win against a strong opponent. Why couldn't the team play like this all season...

Ah well will be battling in the lower league for sure next season but that suits my long term plan more :D

Guys I think if we could get just one more team it would make for a great season next time.

We have a replacement for Dyson but we have lost Cube to.

So I am asking no wait

I am pleading! Please can some hero grab another manager for our wonderful league!

You will get an auto place in the lottery

begging.jpg

I forgot to set tactics and not even going to look now. Threw away the league. So annoyed.

Well, you are still at the top. Too bad about ending the season with three difficult away matches.

I managed to lose the middle league title a few season ago, in the very last match, against a relegated team, at home. That was not fun at all!

Edited by Tales

Damn Charlie with his negative tactics. Least I can hope he'd be a man and play proper tactics against Flunk in the last game.

Reckon flunk will battle for the draw on Tuesday as well. Too afraid of me!

YES. Promotion has been secured! Awesome stuff, never expected to be anywhere near promotion at the start of the season.

Damn Charlie with his negative tactics. Least I can hope he'd be a man and play proper tactics against Flunk in the last game.

I hoping you two will draw and I'll sneak in through the back door and claim the title. I'll still need Bayer to do me a massive favour and deny Dragooooo the win in the last game of the season.

FUCK YES. Promotion guaranteed.

DRAGOOOOOO'S GOING UP

DRAGO,DRAGOOOOOO's GOING UP

Flunk? Flunk you. Motherflunker!

I aim to take maximum points from my last two games. The Mighty Dragooooo are almost contemplating sending out a reserve team against Elitechester City, as they are so certain of getting the points needed for the title. ;)

Despite our win and Oddy losing, the title is still over and we will be looking towards next season.

FUCK YES. Promotion guaranteed.

DRAGOOOOOO'S GOING UP

DRAGO,DRAGOOOOOO's GOING UP

Flunk? Flunk you. Motherflunker!

I aim to take maximum points from my last two games. The Mighty Dragooooo are almost contemplating sending out a reserve team against Elitechester City, as they are so certain of getting the points needed for the title. ;)

Only taken me one season to get promoted;) there's no way you could field a youth side and win against me flank.

The season must come to an end, are you ready?

Silverdale 9 Dud 8 Haden 6: Duelists 23

Zell 8 Inter 6 Seahawks 4: Wolfpac 18

Madpool 5 Jimbob 3 Ell 9: 17

Peeps 5 Aqui1a 6 Milagi 5: The Midnight Riders 16

sad%20wolf.jpg

The wolfpac slump to the bottom as the Duelists look to be on the road to victory with two games left!

Silverdale 9 Dud 9 Haden 7: Duelists 25

Madpool 7 Jimbob 4 Ell 9: 20

Peeps 5 Aqui1a 7 Milagi 5: The Midnight Riders 17

Zell 7 Inter 4 Seahawks 3: Wolfpac 14

Btw I am enjoying how this is one of the first seasons when this

101606_champagne_a.jpg

has had to be put on ice as we have no champions in any league with two games to go. The middle league as per usual is a hive of excitement in both directions.

Edited by Haden

Sorry, another mash-up video. Should be back onto form for the last week.

Oh wow at the top league shit just got real! Same in the middle league!!!

Lower league it is all wrapped up by Fierce Link Congrats!

Leeds could do Rowan a huge favour even if he just drew with Oddy, DuD has the middle league if he can hold it together.

Edited by Haden

Won my game but got a player sent off and suspended for the next match and another one injured who will also miss the last game. One of them is on 13 so I hope he raises and the other is on 10 and obviously won't. Great. He's played in 16 of 17 games and his DV is only 10.