Zell 9 Inter 4 Seahawks 7: Wolfpac 20

Madpool 8 Jimbob 3 Ell 7: 18

Peeps 5 Aqui1a 4 Milagi 4: The Midnight Riders 13

Top 4 Players for Points in all leagues:

1 Scott Page MF Aqui1a All Stars N-Euro Middle League 12

2 Thijs Feskens F Dragooooo N-Euro Lower League 11

Steven Calderwood F Silverdale Hotpot N-Euro Elite League 11

4 Magnus Ahnfeldt F Winston Gardens FC N-Euro Middle League 10

2 well worked wins against the previously top team. 10 games in and still undefeated, doubt I'll make it 11.

2 well worked wins against the previously top team. 10 games in and still undefeated, doubt I'll make it 11.

You will! I will be glad to get a draw against you.

Wait I take that back...

Elites Haden has become a rivalry wait

Elites Haden has become the rivalry

Ells Dad has started a team in NE

Ell I am going to be your worst nightmare

What the hell? Haden has dirty tricked Ells dad.

Essex Elites have been suffering injury

Haden United is the new champions!

What the hell its Ell he has made a new team!

Ell you think you have me at my weakest I am better than I have ever been.

Edited by Haden

Right, here is the correct video from last Friday (6th)

Tuesdays is being uploaded now, and Fridays has just been completed.

Edit: Tuesdays is a write-up unfortunetly, the memory card wasn't in the camera

N-Euro Elite League Round 9 - Season 22

Tuesday 10th April 2012

Happenstance FC vs Intergalactico Stars

Today’s encounter comes from the Happen Grounds, the home of Happenstance FC, who hosted Intergalactico Stars. Inter came into the match with all cylinders firing, within the first 2 minutes they scored the opener from within the penalty area. Eddie Guerrero the scorer. Happenstance hit back in the 37th with a penalty, the scorer Teofilo Polo. Right at the end of the 1st half, Chris Benoit of Inter was injured and subbed for Sergio Ramos. Steve Austin was subbed for Dave in the 75th, and Nikos Papadopoulos for Ronald Ronaldo in the 81st bought Inter’s entire allowance of subs to an end. Which was unfortunate, because Ronald himself was injured, bringing the advantage to Happenstance in the 85th. Which was soon taken as Happenstance took the lead in extra time. Scorer was Rowley Dibbler.

Possession: 60 – 40

Chances: 5 – 1

Man of the match (Happenstance) – Patrick Unsworth

Man of the match (Inter) – Steve Sting

Final Score: Happenstance FC 2 – Intergalactico Stars 1

Mcoys Sons vs Leeds M.O.T

Leeds travelled to the Heavy Metal arena to take on Mcoys Sons in today’s match. Leeds once again needing to win, having not had the best of performances in the new league this season. Didn’t start well for Leeds, as Mcoys sons scored the opener on the 30 minute mark. Wade McAteer the scorer. Minutes later, Leeds had the misfortunate occurance. Zac Woodlands was injured after a tackle and had to be subbed for Emilio Largo. Mcoys continued to pile the pressure on, scoring again in the 37th. Scorer was Vince Rawl. It seemed like desperation for Leeds, Jonny Normland was yellow carded for a horrific tackle to Niles Alvarado. Which resulted in a substitution for Nicholas McGuire. Soon into the 2nd half, Mcoys scored a 3rd from a penalty. Scorer was Arthur Rossall. A few subs for Leeds in the latter half ended this match.

Possession: 58 – 42

Chances: 6 – 1

Man of the match (Mcoys) – Norm Downer

Man of the match (Leeds) – Elton Monkhouse

Final Score: Mcoys Sons 3 – Leeds M.O.T 0

Rising Phoenix vs Eights United

Rising are a team who are in need of improvement and wins, if they are to survive this season in the Elites. It didn’t start on a good term, as Max Hendry was booked in the very first minute. Back and forth the play went, but it was Eights who scored first in the 32nd minute. Gunnar Hilmo the scorer. Rising again being misfortunate, another booking in the 34th minute. Eights continued to pile the pressure on, scoring a 2nd in the 55th and a 3rd in the 80th. A yellow card to Kurniawan Yusri in the 89th for Eights ended this match today.

Possession: 41 – 59

Chances: 2 – 6

Man of the match (Rising) – Troy McNIven

Man of the match (Eights) – Dagfinn Jalland

Final Score: Rising Phoenix 0 – Eights United 3

Silverdale Hotpot vs Madpool

Madpool travelled to the Silverpot Stadium today, both sides looking for the win. Silverdale opened the scoring in the 9th minute, Bruno da Luz scored the opener. Madpool hit back in the 33rd minute, Archie Gay the scorer. Again, Silverdale were not going down without a fight today. They scored the next goal in the 39th minute, Steven Calderwood the scorer. Piling more pressure on Madpool, they scored again. Clifford Hope the scorer in the 42nd minute. 2nd half action, Bruno da Luz was yellow carded for a tackle on Marshall Buchanan, who was injured and had to be subbed for Garth Newall

Possession: 53 – 47

Chances: 5 – 6

Man of the match (Silverdale) – Howard Lacey

Man of the match (Madpool) – Archie Gay

Final Score: Silverdale Hotpot 3 – Madpool 1

The Sixty Fourthers vs Battlestar Odwinica

The Gaggelion Megastad hosted Sixty vs Odwinica in what was an epic encounter. The early minutes certainly showed this, bookings for both teams within 12 minutes. Amer Kurdi and Abdullah Kermashani for Sixty receiving yellow cards and same for Odwinicas Gareth Coles. It took nearly 40 minutes for the first goal, which came from Mukidjan Fadhilah for Odwinica, scoring in the 38th minute. Abdullah was subbed in the 52nd minute for Zara Hagolahi. Sixty were determined to get a result from this confrontation, earning yellow cards in the 71st and 83rd minutes. 2 subs in the 79th (Majeed Nashirin for Dilchad Osman) and 85th minute (Sarkew Bakir for Amer Hizo Diz). Unfortunetly, it wasn’t enough for them this time around

Possession: 40 – 60

Chances: 3 – 1

Man of the match (Sixty) – Barzan Karge

Man of the match (Odwinica) – Hardy Howarth

Final Score: The Sixty Fourthers 0 – Battlestar Odwinica 1

N-Euro Elite League Round 10

League as it stands

Untitled-3.png

Edited by Jimbob

N-Euro Middle League Round Seven

****Winston Gardens FC 5-2 DuDs Baggies****

Winston Gardens are on a hot streak right now and give Baggies their first loss of the season. Baggies' bad luck began in the 16th minute when Dudley Dhall was injured and had to be substituted and three minutes later Magnus Ahnfeldt of Gardens took advantage of the disruption, breaking through to score. No more goals came until the second half when it was Gardens again, this time Dermott McAuley getting a goal from a set piece freekick in the 48th minute. Gerry Just attempts a comeback for Baggies by getting a goal in the 67th minute but Dermott McAuley appears again to thwart Baggies' plan by scoring after a corner in the 69th.

The game was far from over though as in the 73rd minute Gerry Just crosses the ball to Jason Dyer who tries his luck with a long range shot and scores putting the scores at 3-2 to Gardens. However, Winston Gardens were once again able to put some space between the scores as Magnus Ahnfeldt gets his second goal of the game which was closely followed by a third! A fracas at the end of the game resulted in Nickie Howard of Winston Gardens getting booked and Jason Dyer of Baggies being sent off but there were no last minute changes to the scoreline and Winston Gardens win 5-2.

***Bubbles FC 1-0 Emo Blades*

Bubbles take it easy against an inactive Emo Blades today. Although they had 11 chances, most were just cheeky shots that clearly weren't serious as the league leaders toyed with their inactive opponents. It was a fun game for Bubbles fans but not so much for Emo Blades one remaining fan, standing shirtless the entire game with Blades' colours painted on his flabby torso, jiggling his moobs with every motion, almost hypnotic.... oh right, Bubbles finally put one in the back of the net in the 71st minute thanks to Fionnbarra Forde scoring after a corner to see Bubbles FC win 1-0.

****Aqui1a All Stars 7-0 Dysonian Wanderers**

All Stars took a different approach in their game and went all out, flexing their skills and honing their shots against a team that they knew wouldn't hit back. All Stars managed 14 chances, 7 of which were goals with 6 of them being scored in the first half alone. Scott Page, Roupen Cherezian and Jez Williamson each scored two goals a-piece while Cameron Fogden contributed just one. Dysonian Wanderers didn't get a single chance all game much to the surprise of no one.

****The Comerade Co-op 0-1 Recall United***

Recall enter the game off the back of two losses but showed a fresh determination today and blocked out all of Co-op's chances. In a goal-less first half, Co-op only managed one shot on target while Recall enjoyed more possession and got two chances. In the second half of the game, Co-op were playing more offensively but Recall were marking every play and kept sending the ball right back to their opponent's half. In the 78th minute, Recall were awarded a freekick to be taken by Brett Whiteside. The ball shot like a cannon straight into the net putting Recall ahead. Taking a more defensive stance, Recall were able to shut out the last of Co-op's attempts on goal and take the victory!

****Seahawks FC 2-2 Real Peeps****

The last time these two teams faced each other was in the latest N-Euro Cup where Seahawks won at 3-2 at home with a last minute goal. Seahawks attempt to surprise Real Peeps with a rarely-used 4-4-2 formation while Real Peeps sit back in 5-4-1. The first half was a closely fought battle but in the 35th minute Cletus Blessed of Real Peeps was injured and had to be substituted. Two minutes later, Cappi Lucci scores for Seahawks. It seemed like Real Peeps would be starting the second half a goal behind but in the 45th minute they were awarded a freekick which was scored by Derrick Birch. The second half saw more chances from Real Peeps than Seahawks but it was Seahawks FC who were next to score with a penalty taken by Jean Pierre Grisard in the 77th minute. Real Peeps kept a tight back line and sent the ball back down the pitch whenever they gained possession and in the 85th minute Monty Collett took a shot from midfield which sailed past the keeper to see Real Peeps tie the game 2-2.

Most Important Result: Winston Gardens FC 5-2 DuDs Baggies, DuDs Baggies stay in 2nd place even after this defeat but Winston Gardens move from 6th to 4th, right behind Real Peeps and ahead of The Comerade Co-op.

Stylish Play: Winston Gardens, Gardens completely overpowered Baggies today. One can only assume that they were underestimated by Baggies though it always had potential to be a close game. Magnus Ahnfeldt secured a hattrick in this game with Dermott McAuley scoring 2 for himself and setting up a further 2 goals. Teamwork is the key!

Best Player: Scott Page, Aqui1a All Stars, Page scored the 2nd and 3rd goals for All Stars today and went on to set up the 4th and 5th. He outclassed everyone on the field and was definitely responsible for the high score line.

N-Euro Middle League Round Eight

****Real Peeps 2-4 Bubbles FC****

Disaster for Real Peeps in this game as star defender Derrick Birch suffers a mid-life crisis, going nuts at the start of the game. 9 minutes in Birch scores an own goal after sending the ball back to the keeper with a header after a goal kick. In the 18th minute, Birch was booked for streaking but allowed to remain on the pitch. In the 27th minute, he was kindly taken out by someone of Bubbles FC and replaced by Timmy Grayson. Grayson immediately took advantage of the confusion, setting up a goal for Bryan Tynan putting the scores at 1-1 by the end of the first half. Bryan Tynan scored again in the 60th minute and it looked like Real Peeps had things under control but in the 70th minute Alexandre Solano equalised for Bubbles FC which opened the floodgates and Bubbles FC scored another two times before the 90 minutes were up. Alexandre Solano scored within five minutes of his first goal and was followed up by Roman Muraviev.

*Emo Blades 0-3 Aqui1a All Stars***

All Stars face Emo Blades after humiliating Wanderers last round but their streak may face some disruption next week with their double-header against Bubbles. Scott Page is first to score with a goal in the 33rd minute and Roupen Cherezian gets the first goal of the second half, scoring in the 49th minute. With 15 chances against 0, All Stars are getting some good practise in but with four games in a row against inactive opponents, one has to wonder if the team will get complacent. The final goal came in the 69th minute as Roupen Cherezian gets a shot in from inside the penalty area.

**Dysonian Wanderers 2-2 Winston Gardens FC****

After a record win against DuD last round, Gardens seemed to be a sure thing to win this game against Wanderers but a 2-2 draw reminds us that Gardens are still a young team while Wanderers are still full of experienced and strong players. Gardens took an early lead with Magnus Ahnfeldt scoring in the 7th minute but Wanderers equalised before the first half was up. Bill Moses put Winston Gardens ahead again after scoring in the 73rd minute but just 6 minutes later, Morgan Boland scored another goal for Wanderers to tie the scores up again. The game ends a draw and Winston Gardens have to be frustrated with the knowledge that Wanderers had only two chances in the whole game, effectively being out-done by just one player.

****The Comerade Co-op 2-0 DuDs Baggies****

Baggies' bad luck continues as they lose their second away game in a row. Co-op had all the possession in this game and were clearly the better team on the day. Their first goal came in the 36th minute as David Chmutov scores from a header. Vasily Arseniev scored the second goal for Co-op in the 49th minute as Baggies struggled to make any headway of their own. Baggies managed as much as a chance in each half but were being suppressed by Co-op all game. In the 64th minute, Semën Yastrzhembsky of Co-op was heavily injured and had to be substituted but Baggies were unable to take advantage of their opponent's weakened defence.

**Recall United 0-1 Seahawks FC****

Recall have been putting on a good show lately, having won their last game away to Co-op but Seahawks remind us that they can be just as deadly away as they are at home today. Seahawks went 1-0 early on as Josué Mendez gets a goal in the 17th minute, forcing Recall to play more defensively. Recall ventured out in the second half of the game and managed 2 shots on goal but each were unsuccessful as Seahawks rode out their win.

Most Important Result: Emo Blades 0-3 Aqui1a All Stars, All Stars continue to move slowly up the table, moving from 9th to 7th after two games. They have a tough couple of games ahead as they are to face Bubbles FC for the double-header but at least they'll have another two games against Blades and Wanderers to help them recover afterwards.

Stylish Play: Aqui1a All Stars, though they couldn't quite match their 7 goals in their last game, All Stars managed more chances on goal this round with 15 shots on target. Balls were flailing everywhere in this game but All Stars handled theirs with expert precision.

Best Player: Morgan Boland, Dysonian Wanderers, single-handedly securing a draw for Wanderers today as the team only had 2 chances on goal for the entire game and Boland scored them both. Dyson clearly knew what he was doing when he left Boland in charge of the team in his absence.

Rounds 9 & 10 to come later tonight or tomorrow :p

We need to do something on Tuesday for the Lower League. Like Sky do Super Sunday. On Tuesday, all four of the top four are playing each other.

Great write-ups as per usual Peeps, always a pleasure to read them

We need to do something on Tuesday for the Lower League. Like Sky do Super Sunday. On Tuesday, all four of the top four are playing each other.

I may come out of report retirement and do one for Tues.

Will suck though when I have to report on how I went from 1st to 3rd which will probably happen :(

Edited by Haden

My DVs are looking pretty peachy at the moment. Pleased with how they're going, especially as the older guys who I don't care too much about have all reach 10 and all my younger players are either well above it or just about there with 8 or so games to go.

What in the world...he beats me 9 times in a row, and when I finally beat him, a striker protected the goal for pretty much the entire match. That must be slightly embarrising for MadDog :p

Pretty bloody match, a total of 4 injuries and a red card, of which three of the injuries were mine. Now I have to buy a keeper I don't have money to buy, so someone else not supposed to be there is going to defend the goal again :p

Edited by Tales

Herojan, you're a witch. I only had 4 eligible midfielders so I thought I'd be sneaky and put an all-rounder in to do 4-5-1, thinking you wouldn't expect 5 in midfield but that's what you prepared against =\ lucky git.

Also stop injuring my defenders :p Dantae Servidei literally recovered from injury yesterday and now he's out until the 26th!

I'm annoyed at my 'works hard during training' keeper who was form trained before the game and his form raised by just 1. Ridiculous bad luck this season :p

Edited by The Peeps

Even with my best midfielder injured until next Tuesday, still managed to scoop the 3 points with a victory today. It may be a turn-around, who knows. I'm not holding it though.

And the Elite write-up will be uploaded either in written or video format later today.

Yet you're out of the title race sucker!

I'm exactly where I was aiming to be at the start of the season. Mid-table with great development values. I'm aiming for at least 2 double jumps in my youth players, if not 3.

Herojan, you're a witch. I only had 4 eligible midfielders so I thought I'd be sneaky and put an all-rounder in to do 4-5-1, thinking you wouldn't expect 5 in midfield but that's what you prepared against =\ lucky git.

Also stop injuring my defenders :p Dantae Servidei literally recovered from injury yesterday and now he's out until the 26th!

I'm annoyed at my 'works hard during training' keeper who was form trained before the game and his form raised by just 1. Ridiculous bad luck this season :p

Haha, I took a chance and it paid off! Also I have played carefully against you both times, it's just your defenders breaking their own legs like idiots :p

I'm exactly where I was aiming to be at the start of the season. Mid-table with great development values.

You say that every season, then out of nowhere you suddenly want to start a new team :p

Oh look, another injury.

I think I've had about eight injuries already this season. Really bad luck. Still, won my game today with a decent goal difference. Boss. ;D

I've got Dyson away next, which should be an easy win... I'll try to avoid more injuries by... praying? Meh. Look forward to rising further up the table this Friday - touch wood (inb4 Peeps).

I told you to stop touching my wood.

Seahawks again on Friday. Drew away already and that began my streak of unluckiness. Hopefully a win against him will mark the start of a new winning streak.

Suffered back to back defeats for the first time in 14 weeks. Need to start picking up points again.

Suffered a deserved defeat with a rather nasty injury to boot :( I fully see myself not being in the promotion zone by Friday unless Dragooooo cracks under the pressure! lol

villas-boas_2157945b.jpg

It's all going wrong at Submarine!

I'm starting to think that my team isn't as strong as my league position makes them out to be and perhaps I'm not ready to go up yet. Development is looking good for next season I think, everyone's DVs seems to be good at the moment (at or above 10?) so if I don't go up this year I'll stand a good chance next year.

I'm still in the chase though. Seven games to go with only one match against promotion rivals. Fedex next, so hopefully my form will turn around there!

villas-boas_2157945b.jpg

It's all going wrong at Submarine!

I'm starting to think that my team isn't as strong as my league position makes them out to be and perhaps I'm not ready to go up yet. Development is looking good for next season I think, everyone's DVs seems to be good at the moment (at or above 10?) so if I don't go up this year I'll stand a good chance next year.

I'm still in the chase though. Seven games to go with only one match against promotion rivals. Fedex next, so hopefully my form will turn around there!

Seahawks are looking good value for money to be a dark horse in the promotion race if their form keeps up.