NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 22: New Start Same Goal

Did you? I thought it was you who finished 3rd. It was really close at the end, that must of threw me. :p

Did you? I thought it was you who finished 3rd. It was really close at the end, that must of threw me. :p

I was closer to you than him! Cheeky git.

How about if we can't remember, I shall sponsor the winner this season instead of Maddog. We know I'm good for the money!

I thought I'd dedicate one of my talented young player names to Patrice Muamba for this private league I am in which only has English football team names.

He came in at 17-5 goal instincts .... and prone to injury :( cruel coincidence .

Put him up for sale! Along with a fellow talented member I named messi. Keeping the one I named Tevez.

Lost 1-0 to Winston Gadens earlier.

I'm in trouble, i have no experienced midfielders except 2. All my midfield is youth, need a seriously good player to fill the void.

Quick question, i got a handful of players who have the "allrounder" ability. I can use them in midfield, can i?

Playing with the idea to attemt to get relegated, or at least not doing anything to avoid it. It's time I won a league and it isn't going to be the Upper league, at least not this season.

@Jimbob : I think they play at 80%. Check the rules.

I think it is 80% or thereabouts. They obviously won't perform as well as regular midfielders but they'll perform better oustide of their standard position than players without the all-round spec would. I wouldn't use it as a permanent thing, more as backup if you can't make a certain formation due to player injuries or whatever.

Beat co-op today to stay level with DuD. Not sure if I'll be able to catch bubbles though, herojan's having a great season. It's like all of his players were in puberty before and have now become real men.

Yeah, i'm only going to use it until i can get a better midfielder in. Saving some moola, see what i can get in as such.

Boss! Another injury! xD

Good game away to Dud. I can't complain really - I played 3-5-2 when I should have played 4-5-1, but I knew the 4-5-1 would be predictable. Got the first goal, but couldn't hold onto it, and ended up letting in 3 goals. I did get 4 stars though, while he got 3 :| Not that it matters.

I just hope that this trend of injuries doesn't continue for the entire season.

Good game Dud

Great game today my midfield is a huge weakness trying to think how to solve it but things are ticking along regardless.

Have a big test next game, oh wait I mean the game after against Ell next game is against Dragloooserrrr!

(Who will beat me)

Seriously though, I'm amazed at how well it's gone so far. My luck will run out eventually.

Great game today my midfield is a huge weakness trying to think how to solve it but things are ticking along regardless.

Have a big test next game, oh wait I mean the game after against Ell next game is against Dragloooserrrr!

(Who will beat me)

Shut upppp, Lamedon Rangers.

Six games, Three Wins, Three Draws. Biggest role of my life as Dragooooo coach.

Chuffed with today's result. I thought I had fucked up my tactics, but was pleased to see it come off.

Been looking into the transfer market, trying to find a decent midfielder to bolster it a bit. I think i found a player capable of that task, and also a younger defender with some decent skill. I don't see Recall surviving the middle league this season, if we do we'll be damn lucky.

Been looking into the transfer market, trying to find a decent midfielder to bolster it a bit. I think i found a player capable of that task, and also a younger defender with some decent skill. I don't see Recall surviving the middle league this season, if we do we'll be damn lucky.

I've always thought that the key special quality for a midfielder is the lightbulb (Intelligent). My theory is that they always know which is the best ball to play and therefore is the best choice for a playmaker.

^and the obvious choice to mark if you have only one :p

They do make the best playmakers though. I've always thought players with goal instincts would do well as playmakers too.

^and the obvious choice to mark if you have only one :p

They do make the best playmakers though. I've always thought players with goal instincts would do well as playmakers too.

Your prize should be coming to you today Peeps! :D

Prepared for my match as I am off on hols now think Flink will beat me but hope I can make it competitive.

Silverdale 10 Dud 9 Haden 9: Duelists 28

Zell 10 Inter 6 Seahawks 6: Wolfpac 22

Madpool 8 Jimbob 4 Ell 7: 19

Peeps 7 Aqui1a 3 Milagi 2: The Midnight Riders 12

546200_10150711154659674_505924673_9165572_49884108_n.jpg

Not much change in the table but with the double approaching this table may not stay the same for long

Silverdale 10 Dud 9 Haden 9: Duelists 28

Zell 10 Inter 7 Seahawks 6: Wolfpac 23

Madpool 9 Jimbob 3 Ell 7: 19

Peeps 8 Aqui1a 2 Milagi 2: The Midnight Riders 12

Edited by Haden
Automerged Doublepost

N-Euro Middle League Round Five

**Dysonian Wanderers 0-3 Bubbles FC****

Wanderers continue to falter with no active manager and give Bubbles an easy away victory. Bubbles took an early lead after Alexandre Solano scored with a header from a cross in the 7th minute and Fernão Castinho followed it up with a shot in the penalty area in the 19th minute, putting Bubbles 2-0 up at half time. A freekick in the second half gave Bubbles their third goal, scored by Castinho again. With 9 chances against just 1, Bubbles easily earn 3 points to move into first place.

****DuDs Baggies 2-2 Emo Blades**

Jayseven remains active to put a stopper in DuDs plans for league domination. Although Baggies were the more dominant team with more chances and 2-0 up at half time, Emo Blades hit back with two late goals in the 74th and 85th minutes in an amazing comeback that saw Blades take 4 attempts on goal in the space of 20 minutes. Baggies hit back with another shot on target before the game was over but they were unable to score and both teams end the game with 1 point earned. DuDs are still undefeated but if they miss out on too many home victories, they risk losing ground to teams such as Bubbles FC and Real Peeps.

****Seahawks FC 0-3 The Comerade Co-op*****

Seahawks have had a mixed performance this season but were showing promise after winning their last two games. Co-op have been on better form and take advantage over Seahawks in this game. Co-op took an early lead with a shot in the penalty area from Evgeny Patrin in the 9th minute and just 5 minutes later, David Chmutov gets a second goal for Co-op. Having scored from their only two chances in the first half, Co-op start the second half with confidence and continue to take shots at Seahawks' goal while Seahawks struggle to push back. In the 69th minute Chmutov scores his second goal and the third for Co-op and Seahawks give up. With victory assured, Co-op ease off and play out the rest of the match by keeping Seahawks from gaining possession and stopping any small hope they might have had of staging a comeback.

*****Winston Gardens FC 1-0 Real Peeps*****

Winston Gardens shut Peeps out in the first half, creating 2 chances against none but they were only able to score once when Cris Ross took a shot in the penalty area in the 38th minute. Real Peeps hit back early in the second half with a shot on target but it was saved by the keeper. From then on it was a matter of Real Peeps defence blocking Gardens' attacks as they made 3 more chances in the second half but still were unable to get any more goals. Winston Gardens were easily on top in this game and although the score was only 1-0, it was always going to be a clear Gardens victory.

*****Aqui1a All Stars 3-1 Recall United***

All Stars attempt to drag themselves up from the bottom of the table and earn their first win of the season over Recall who continue their struggle. With two bookings within the first 10 minutes and a goal from Recall in the 10th - a freekick from Brett Whiteside, it looked like All Stars were going to continue their losing streak but in the 17th minute Scott Page takes a freekick for All Stars and levels the scores once again. The first half ended at 1-1 but All Stars hit Recall hard in the second half and instantly went 2-0 up when Roupen Cherezian scored in the 48th minute. All Stars continued to dominate after creating 6 chances in the first half and made 7 more attempts on goal in the second while Recall only mustered 3 all game. As the match neared the end, it was clear that All Stars were going to win but just to be sure, Cameron Fogden scores a final goal with a header from a cross in the 91st minute.

Most Important Result: Seahawks FC 0-3 The Comerade Co-op, after dropping four places last round, Co-op move from 5th to 3rd after their victory over Seahawks and with Real Peeps losing to Winston Gardens, Co-op are still very much in contention for promotion.

Stylish Play: Emo Blades, after spending most of the match 2-0 down, Emo Blades never gave up and spurred into action as the remaining time dwindled. A late show of skill took DuDs by surprise and Blades were able to equalise with 2 goals just 11 minutes apart.

Best Player: Fernão Castinho, Bubbles FC, Castinho is a 22-7 defender but that didn't stop him from taking a shot from right inside the penalty area in the 19th minute of Bubbles' game against Dysonian Wanderers and Castinho went on to score from a freekick later in the game.

N-Euro Middle League Round Six

***Recall United 0-1 Winston Gardens FC****

Both teams were able to prevent the other from making any headway, keeping the ball limited to the midfield for the entirety of the first half. This did not fill Recall with confidence who would have walked all over a team like Winston Gardens last season but this season they are really struggling and it's unlikely they will recover in time to be in with a chance of promotion. In the 58th minute Winston Gardens score with a shot in the penalty area coming from Magnus Ahnfeldt. Recall came back with two good attempts at goal but were unable to score, allowing Winston Gardens to walk away with the three points they so sorely needed for themselves.

****Bubbles FC 3-0 Seahawks FC****

Bubbles continue their winning streak and make victory over Seahawks look like child's play as they toy with last season's 7th place finishers. Only one goal came from the first half which was a penalty scored by Fredrik Brónach of Bubbles FC in the 31st minute. The second half of the game saw Seahawks make a good comeback as they made 4 chances but Bubbles had more attempts and were making the more accurate shots. In the 86th minute Alexandre Solano scored Bubbles' second goal and just four minutes later, Mario Haber scored to see Bubbles win 3-0.

**Emo Blades 6-0 Dysonian Wanderers*

Emo Blades have an easy time of it against inactive Dysonian Wanderers. The match report shows nothing but goals, save for one heavy injury to Blades' defender Gavin Murty. Blades created 12 chances, scoring from half of them and successfully shut out Dysonian Wanderers altogether. Only one goal in the first half but Blades made up for it with 5 in the second to keep the fans entertained. Emo Blades are having a tough time this season as their manager struggles to send tactics in time all the way from Australia but will easily avoid relegation if they can keep up the activity.

***DuDs Baggies 3-1 Aqui1a All Stars****

All Stars put up a good fight in the first half and even took an early lead when Scott Page scored in the 4th minute of play to end the first half 1-0 up but DuDs Baggies hit back hard in the second half. With 5 failed attempts on goal in the first half, Baggies grew even more determined and made 5 more in the second - this time with more success. Dudley Dhall equalised for Baggies in the 49th minute but All Stars were managing to keep the scores level until the 65th minute when Val Livett scores after a corner, putting Baggies ahead 2-1. In the 80th minute Gerry Just sealed All Stars fate as he scores for Baggies after another corner.

*****Real Peeps 3-1 The Comerade Co-op**

Real Peeps leave Co-op in the dust after the latter team overtook them in the table last round, switching their positions by moving back into third place. Real Peeps started off very offensive and were the only team to have any shots on goal in the first half, however they were only able to score once when Redmond Phelan scored in the 38th minute. Real Peeps made a further 7 attempts on goal in the second half while Co-op crept in with 2 of their own but it was Real Peeps who were next to score again as Redmond Phelan takes a shot in the penalty area in the 60th minute. Co-op looked ready to stage a comeback when David Chmutov scored in the 68th minute but all was lost when Real Peeps earned a freekick in the 80th minute which was taken by Derrick Birch who easily put it past the keeper.

Most Important Result: Real Peeps 3-1 The Comerade Co-op, Co-op had pushed into third place last round with Real Peeps falling to fourth but this round saw them turn the tables and move right back into third place again. It's still close at the top as the double header draws nearer.

Stylish Play: Bubbles FC, Bubbles were on fire this round, keeping to a standard 4-4-2 against Seahawks' tried and tested 4-3-3. Bubbles created 8 chances on goal while keeping out all 5 of Seahawks'.

Best Player: Christopher Sheene, Emo Blades, Sheene scored a hattrick in Blades' game against Wanderers and even set up a fourth goal to be scored by Gwladus Dent. A vital part of Emo Blades team and pivotal in earning their victory today.

@dan\-likes\-trees @DuD @Dyson @heroicjanitor @Jimbob

Edited by The Peeps

Finally the free fall ended, although I doubt Rowan set tactics. Prepared for drop in the table again on Friday.

DV is surprisingly good. 12 of 17 players have already reached 10 in dv.

Edited by Tales

Fuck yeah! got an away draw against Seahawks. Best result against him for a good few games and I have an awful track record for away games. This is MY season! Watch your back, herojan!

Won only my second game today against Comerade. Put my new midfielder out and tried some different tactics for a change. Hopefully, this is the turn-around Recall really needs around about now.

Looking increasingly likely that I won't be getting promoted this season which suits me down to the ground. Another season in the Lower League will be good for the development on my younger players. My DVs are looking good and I'm actually playing a good team each match so not exactly 100% on youth.