NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 22: New Start Same Goal

Mid-league is looking really good at the moment. Most the teams on around 13 points. This said I don't think anyone's really strong enough to want to actually be promoted, so it's all about avoiding that relegation spot alongside Dyson and the Emo Blades.

--

Reeaally annoyed with myself for failing to beat the inactive Dyson, considering most have beaten him like 6 - 0 and I had a ton of shots... awful. For some reason I didn't tightly mark his playmaker, despite obviously him being inactive and thus using the same on as ever. Desperately need a striker.

I could have shot up to second in the league!

What the actual fuck happened there. My defender went mental! Scored an own goal with a dangerous back header (why the fuck...) in the 9th minute, then gets himself yellow carded before Bubbles kindly took him off the pitch for me with an injury. Annoyingly he's probably my best defender so if he wasn't having a spaz attack the game would've been better for me.

3 goals from Bubbles in the last 20 minutes of the game ugh. Well played you bastard :laughing: I'll beat you away though!

What the actual fuck happened there. My defender went mental! Scored an own goal with a dangerous back header (why the fuck...) in the 9th minute, then gets himself yellow carded before Bubbles kindly took him off the pitch for me with an injury. Annoyingly he's probably my best defender so if he wasn't having a spaz attack the game would've been better for me.

3 goals from Bubbles in the last 20 minutes of the game ugh. Well played you bastard :laughing: I'll beat you away though!

Still my main rival! :p I enjoy our games most, especially when I win! > : D I do think I got a bit lucky but we both had the formations guessed and I got a new striker the day before our game, one competent enough to be played by himself :)

I think you'll be taking the title this season. I'll have to fight DuD for 2nd :p

Did that video report of the top league gameweek ever happen in the end? Can we see it if so?

Wow...just seen MilaGi (Coloccini)'s official league team is currently sitting 2nd out of everybody in the entire xpert universe in the team of the month table! Good work @MilaGi !!!

I think you'll be taking the title this season. I'll have to fight DuD for 2nd :p

Happy with that komment :D

Utterly delighted with my victory. I set my tactics about two days before the game because I was going away and wouldn't have the chance to do it the night before. I expected to get trounced and thought I'd be going on a little losing run after losing against Haden last week.

Checked the result in the Apple Store in Cardiff. So happy! 3-0 against the league leaders...fuck yes. :D

I'm going to get destroyed in the return game. I predict a 5-0 scoreline. :p

Only undefeated team in the league! Drawn every away game and won every home game. Though I fear for the double against yellow submaretards.

Glad to draw against rangers.

Only undefeated team in the league! Drawn every away game and won every home game. Though I fear for the double against yellow submaretards.

Glad to draw against rangers.

What was that Ell? I'm sorry, it's hard to hear you from this high up the table. ;)

Sorry Ell, it's hard to read your posts from this high up. :P

I would be delighted to get all 3 points tomorrow, but I'd be happy with a draw.

I am disappointed every time @Ellmeister posts.

No change there then ;)

You won once and I gave you your prize. Now give me the results of all three leagues last season and I'll award the next prize. I have the predictions on my desktop waiting for you!

I thought we already said the winners :(

elite winners: Haden, MadDog, Ellmeister

relegated: Bayern Bru, Sixty-fourthers, Rising Phoenix

Middle League winners: Mcoy, Happenstance, Leeds M.O.T

relegated: Jayseven, Dyson, Cube

Lower League: Comerade, Dan-likes-trees, Aqui1a

Not very confident with tomorrow's game. Team has performed well all season, but this is going to be a hard game. Not confident with my tactics and personnel. We'll see, I guess, but I'm anticipating a loss.

Wasn't it Roostophe who got relegated?(when the team still existed). Pretty sure Bayern came 7th.

Double post: Good win away against a team who actually prepared. The team hasn't lost its touch yet. Lucky for it's the double header so I can collect another 3 points on Friday, and since the two above play each other, climbing up the table is assured, maybe even by two spots.

I won another game, against Peeps. Surprising indeed, he was near the top and i'm in the relegation area. Shows i need to beef the midfield still, the new player in the midfielder should help (hopefully). If i survive in the middle league, i'll be lucky.

Won another game, which is good considering I wasn't confident at all about it.

I'm more confident about the home game which is next. After that, every game until the end of the season is going to be difficult. I'm caught in two minds because I'm right up there with the battle for promotion, but I'm still wondering if I should spend this time developing youth.

There's four teams going for those three spots and I'm excited and happy that we're up there competing. Just need to get some of these DVs up. Only one or two worry me.

Silverdale 10 Dud 9 Haden 9: Duelists 28

Zell 10 Inter 7 Seahawks 6: Wolfpac 23

Madpool 9 Jimbob 3 Ell 7: 19

Peeps 8 Aqui1a 2 Milagi 2: The Midnight Riders 12

The_duelists_2.jpg

Silverdale 10 Dud 7 Haden 9: Duelists 26

Zell 10 Inter 6 Seahawks 6: Wolfpac 22

Madpool 8 Jimbob 3 Ell 7: 18

Peeps 4 Aqui1a 5 Milagi 4: The Midnight Riders 13

The Midnight Riders look to be trying to catch up as Madpools trio falter, the Wolfpac fail to take advantage of the Duelists slip up. Things are getting closer! Keep fighting for your alliance!

Glad with my win today looks like a 4 way fight now unless things change for promotion and the title in the lower league! Our league is basically the best since me, Cube and Charlie came in. Oh and Ell too ;)

The top 3 according to last 5 games played:

Top League: Odwin, Happenstance, Silverdale

Middle League: Winston, All Stars, Bubbles,

Lower League: Dragoo, Elites, Coloccini

Edited by Haden

Glad with my win today looks like a 4 way fight now unless things change for promotion and the title in the lower league! Our league is basically the best since me, Cube and Charlie came in. Oh and Ell too ;)

Silence! The league has always been the best since The Mighty Dragooooo came in.

It is only now that they are gaining recognition.

Thijs!

THIJS WILL TEAR YOU APART

AGAIIIIN

DURR DURR DURRR

GRA-SEE-AHHH-NOOO VEL-YOOO

DURR DURR DURRR

I've kept really quiet but I will tell you something Fierce Link has gone down in my opinion since I have entered this league. We have not resorted to his attacks. You can tell him now if he is reading this we are still fighting for this title. Dragoo needs to go to Fedex and get something and I'll tell you honestly I will love it we beat them love it.

I lolled.

How fitting that you are taking on the role of Keegan. Since it will be you who bottles it.

HE'S CRACKING UP

HADEN, HADEN'S CRACKING UP

Ugh this game really wants me to fail. 3 chances to 0 in the first half and no goal. recall get 2 chances in the 2nd and win 1-0. nothing wrong with my team or tactics :( hope it balances it out for the second Hal of the season.

Straight red for one of my midfielders in the game too =\ game hates me.

Edited by The Peeps