NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 22: New Start Same Goal

Dragwho? Fuck YOU.

WE LOVE YOU DRAGOOOOO, WE DO

WE LOVE YOU DRAGOOOOO, WE DO

WE LOVE YOU DRAGOOOOO, WE DOOOO

OH DRAGOOOOO WE LOVE YOU!

I've managed to take a point on the opening day of the season. Hasn't happened before, heh. Also, thought I was unlucky to get a player sent off in that game. Could've won it.

Another season for the DV, I think. I want my team to be beastly. Instead of ghastly, as in the butt-ugly variety, like those MadFools.

You should have more respect for your superiors. :p

Did you ever think you would be working for Haden?

I'm not working for Haden.. I'm not working for Haden.. I'm not working for Haden.. Haden.. Haden.. I'm not..

I'm not working..

I'm not working for Haden

:weep:

Great away victory and still on the top. Happenstance gave me a scare in the friendly but I'm confident it should be an easy match on Tuesday.

5 defenders + defensive basically guarantees a result.

Trying to play good attacking football is pointless.

At least I can still beat inactive teams :p 16 chances to 0 against Dyson and 6-0.

0-0 against DuD's earlier, which puts me in the relagation spots. I don't intend to remain there for long.

Charlie and I are keeping up the pace while Ell is already falling behind with his excuses.

;)

I absolutely shat all over jimbobs tactics.. Formation correct, defensive strategy correct, attacking strategy correct, marked his captain (no playmaker) & he gets nothing right but plays 5 in defence and walks away with a point. 7-0 on chances

You ain't moving anywhere with tactics like that unless you steal victories.

I absolutely shat all over jimbobs tactics.. Formation correct, defensive strategy correct, attacking strategy correct, marked his captain (no playmaker) & he gets nothing right but plays 5 in defence and walks away with a point. 7-0 on chances

You ain't moving anywhere with tactics like that unless you steal victories.

How am I falling behind neverlusen? He is on the same points as me :p

6 chances to 1 away, curse you dogpooo

How am I falling behind neverlusen? He is on the same points as me :p

6 chances to 1 away, curse you dogpooo

Goal difference. If the same, it would be goals scored which you also lose on. But I thought you knew this stuff?

He just means that he's not falling behind as Haden implies because he's equal to neverlusen :p

Good win over The Sixty-Fourthers despite going a goal down in the first minute. Got this nagging feeling we're going to slip up against Leeds.

Hmm, didn't get my tactics right today. I did them last night, thought about changing a few things, but didn't. I initially had a different playmaker but changed it. That came to bite me in the arse.

Still, only creating one chance at home with 5 in midfield, two in attack and set to offensive is poor.

On the bright side, we fucked up at the same point last season and lost all four of our opening games (I think). So, two points from two isn't terrible. Want a win next game.

Pleased with my win today. Glad to see me scoring a lot of goals and getting tactics spot on. Another injury but only a light one this time.

Can someone confirm which lower league sides are inactive please?

N-Euro Championship > Members > Division > N-Euro Lower League.

All lower league members have logged in the past 3 days.

Lower Division is the new Middle Division in terms of excitement!

Wow. I'm quite shocked at how well I've started. My team are in amazing form!

Awesome!! Now we just need a name!?

Hmm... how about the nWo? I've been watching a load of old WCW and WWF videos recently and there seems to be a wrestling theme going on in this thread.

You can call this the New World Order of Xpert 11 brother!

And then you pussier out against facing champions of champions :p funny that Zell came up with same name. Maddog what is our alliance called?

And then you pussier out against facing champions of champions :p funny that Zell came up with same name. Maddog what is our alliance called?

I didn't pussy out bitch. :p

Hmmmm. I'm crap with names.

Madcall Elites. :D

There already was a nWo. :)

We destroyed/beat Nexus.

Really? I am disappoint.

Hmm... how about the nWo? I've been watching a load of old WCW and WWF videos recently and there seems to be a wrestling theme going on in this thread.

Haha, yeah you should have been here about 4 or 5 seasons ago...we had some epic nWo vs Nexus battles!!! Me & Seahawks were actually in nWo so we could resurrect it? Or be the Wolfpack? Otherwise something like "Interhawk Marines" to combine all our names?

Haha, yeah you should have been here about 4 or 5 seasons ago...we had some epic nWo vs Nexus battles!!! Me & Seahawks were actually in nWo so we could resurrect it? Or be the Wolfpack? Otherwise something like "Interhawk Marines" to combine all our names?

All three are good suggestions! Wolfpac is good, although we can be nWo if Maddog doesn't mind.