NEurope
Shorty

Report a Bug! [Read OP first]

you try another browser?
I haven't, no. But I really don't want to as I love Firefox.

Hmm... I wonder what the hell is causing this? :sad:

*EDIT*

Here's what I get:

vnwWQDw.jpg

Notice the Hmm :hmm: smile is visible because it's above the vid, but the rest aren't.

So weird. :wtf:

Edited by RedShell

I meant to try a different browser to see if it happens there too or if the issue is isolated to Firefox.

I meant to try a different browser to see if it happens there too or if the issue is isolated to Firefox.
Just tried it in IE *shivers* and it works fine! :mad:

Do you use adblock?

What do you get when you click this link? http://www.n-europe.com/forum/images/smilies/grin.gif

I do use adblock, yeah.

When I clicked the link I got a single grin smile in the centre of the page.

Maybe you have accidentally blocked the element at some point, try disabling adblock and see if it helps, then try disabling other plugins.

Just tried it in IE *shivers* and it works fine! :mad:

Maybe an issue with an addon in Firefox? I assume you've got the most the most recent version of Firefox yeah? 18.0.2 if not try updating :wink:

Maybe you have accidentally blocked the element at some point, try disabling adblock and see if it helps, then try disabling other plugins.
Maybe an issue with an addon in Firefox? I assume you've got the most the most recent version of Firefox yeah? 18.0.2 if not try updating :wink:
Just did both of these things, and it seems to be working now. Cheers! :)

Surprised I wasn't on the latest Firefox though. I thought it auto-updated? :blank:

Getting some bizarre redirects on chrome to

dating4u.se

I'm assuming it's my laptop but i wondered if anyone was having the same thing?

since i don't have the site book marked at work i search google for it and follow the link to the site, when trying this today following the google link it redirects you to dating4u.se/dtd.php which is a blank screen that says OK in times new roman text in the top left corner

directly typing in the web address got me to the site, but the images/graphics didn't load and the login button didn't work.

again direct links to Usercp.php brought me to a log in page, but then i got a script error 420 and a huge chain of text about the error.

tried it on IE (uptodate) and Firefox version 11 (can't update at work need memory sticks to bring with it as downloads blocked), I also check on my galaxy s3 and the chrome App, they all produced the same redirect and image errors, and IE/Firefox wouldn't let you log in. Chrome on android allowed the login to take place, but then no links worked on the page.

if i can replicate the error again i will post some screen shots.

noticed other than me atleast one person on Twitter experienced the same issue @v4Awesome

EDIT: when posting the post screen came up thanking me for posting, but all images were white boxes saying ok in text....have the links to the images been replaced with the dating page?

also quick post/edit post take me straight to advanced post, so i will screen cap the results once posted

2nd EDIT:siteerrors_zpsb593b51c.jpg

thanks seem to reload the page

Edited by Agent Gibbs

Thanks, I've removed offending files and am now in the process of patching the CMS and plugins to hopefully prevent it happening again.

Testing an edit

Edited by Shorty

and now when i was on new posts then, clicking on the link takes you to that above website but the link takes on the showthread.php? etc at the end. I've been having to copy link location and open it form the address bar

Just tried to post a reply on Firefox and got something similar to this:

siteerrors_zpsb593b51c.jpg

The OK button thing was in the text window and I couldn't type anything. I refreshed the page and it was fine though.

Just noticed, when I'm viewing a thread none of the links at the top of the page are clickable. The banner is fine but anything between that and the first quote/thanks buttons of the first post are unclickable e.g Redshell has the first post on this page for me, I can't click his name but I can click to quote or thank his post... I also can't click any of the page numbers at the top (but I can at the bottom) or anything in the user cp/faq/community bar. This is only when I'm viewing a thread.

I'm on Firefox and using the default theme.

Hm I cant seem to recreate any of these things since fixing and patching; I'm hoping it's just a cache issue. I'm still looking, though.

@Peeps, you got a "this page has been successfully edited" page when posting a reply?

No it was just that random floating 'OK' in the middle of the text box on the reply page and I couldn't type anything. It hasn't done it since and it was fine once I refreshed the page.

Cleared my cache again and that's fixed the unclickable buttons for me.

Edited by The Peeps

Great, I think it's all cleared up it's just cached files on individuals' browsers that are causing issues now. I've patched the site (3 times) and some plugins so we're all secure again :)

it all seems fine for me now, just need to test "thanks" and quick posts (which i will with this post)

EDIT: they both seem fine, but when i just recleared my cache i got that same error @Rummy posted above, had to try several times and it didn't seem to work, but when i went back i was logged in....

weird day on the site today eh?

I don't know if it's intentional, but the forum plugin on the righthand side of the main page has suddenly got overly large text

It's happening again!

Only this time to rekar.at

When I edit a post and click save, it doesn't return me to the updated post, it stays on the edit page... but if I refresh the save will have gone through.

There are a lot of links I can't click on right now, for some reason ::shrug: I could only get in here using the Forum Jump option and selecting this thread with tab on the keyboard..