NEurope
Retro_Link

Thor: The Dark World

It looks entertaining. Not a masterpiece but it doesn't need to be that.

Aye, having watched the trailer now I'd probably agree. Still gonna go see it though, thanks to my cineworld card!

Going to see this tonight! Need to watch the full credits yeah?

Yeah, I would like confirmation of this. Do I just need to sit for half the credits or the full lot?

If aren't sitting through the whole thing why are you even seeing a marvel film.

Totes seeing this tomorrow! Excited. Never been a big Thor fan, but he's been done good enough in the recent films to get my interest.

Going to see this tonight! I really enjoyed the Asgard (is that the name of the place!?) scenes in the last film, and see from the trailer there's much more of it in this movie.

It'll be strange seeing a Marvel film without @Shorty and @Nami. I think we've seen most of them together over the past year and a half!

So good I could cry.

Mid credits scene is insane awesome.

Phenomenal.

Thank fuck for that! I'll trust you on this, despite you liking IM3 ;P

You need to stay to the end.

There is a fucking awesome mid credits scene and there is also an end credits scene which is in kind of a similar vein to The Avengers one, but a better.

I do not want to overhype it but it is amazing. Its LOTR meets Star Wars. So good.

Video review coming tonight. I want to see it again right now.

The thing is....it just kept getting hetter and better.

Worst part is the opening 3 minutes which is still good. But 3 minutes in it just goes awesome and does not stop.

Favourite Marvel movie behind The Avengers.

I now have a pretty good idea what that end of credits scene may be! :D ... but we'll see!

Damn maybe I can see it this weekend.

Thor's my favorite of all the films, so I'm excited this might be up there with it!!

It skull fucks Tony Stark's Iron helmet (IM3 was soooooo boring). Definitely my favourite Marvel film.

I still can't get over the bit in The Avengers where the military's first response to an invasion as to nuke New York City. Seriously, a squadron of fighter jets would was all you needed. Christ, they didn't even aim that nuke into the portal. Every time I think about The Avengers I hate it a little more.

Its LOTR meets Star Wars. So good.

This is EXACTLY what I said to my mum as we left the cinema.

Absolutely loved it. I would even say I preferred it over The Avengers. Very funny too.

Yeah, the thing that makes it "better" than The Avengers (although that is still my favourite I think), is that it has an actual proper/decent plot - but retains so many of the elements that made The Avengers great, including an expansive cast of excellent characters.

Loki's development in this movie is amazing. Absolutely amazing. When he removes the illusion of himself after his mother dies, to show he is a bit of a wreck...amazing.

Just rendering my video review for AdventureAmigos.net

I doubt I will ever watch the Thor films. He doesn't even have the correct hair colour.

Not sure when i'm gonna get the chance to see this, the wait is tearing me apart slowly. Currently got Thor on repeat until I can see the sequel.

I’ll be seeing this Friday or Sunday. I’m confident this will be better than its predecessor, the questions is, how much?

Yeah, the thing that makes it "better" than The Avengers (although that is still my favourite I think), is that it has an actual proper/decent plot - but retains so many of the elements that made The Avengers great, including an expansive cast of excellent characters.

SPOILERS:

Just rendering my video review for AdventureAmigos.net

OMFG. What. A. Movie. Love. It.

Speechless. Just fantastic 10/10. First movie my kids have made it through without going to the loo.

Dont follow the comics so quick question. Explain the mid credits scene to me!

And made me laugh so many people leaving straight as the film finished, i actually stopped the guy next to me, he couldnt thank me enough haha

So many people missed the "actual" end!

I’ll be seeing this Friday or Sunday. I’m confident this will be better than its predecessor, the questions is, how much?

See it Friday, then you can watch it again on Sunday ;)

I liked the first one alot, i loved this one like id love a threesome with Jessica Alba and Alyssa Milano.

[..]

See it Friday, then you can watch it again on Sunday ;)

Ehm no. I’m seeing it on one of those days, because I intend to see Rush on the other (both before my volunteering shifts, otherwise I’d see multiple films on one day, like today). If I was going to see a recent film for a 2nd time, it would be Gravity probably.

Dont follow the comics so quick question. Explain the mid credits scene to me!

So that was The Collector, he is one of the characters in Guardians Of The Galaxy.

What they referred to and revealed is that the Tesseract and the Aether are both Infinity Stones. Infinity Stones fit in the Infinity Gauntlet, and the Infinity Gauntlet is an ultimate weapon - in the comics, Thanos (Avengers mid credits scene) uses this to raise some serious hell.

That's so hairist.

But he specifically has red hair after the planet Jupiter. He protects us from stone and ice giants just as the planet protects us from similar space shit with its gravitational field. Jupiter is the name the Romans called him.