N-Europe

Pokémafia 11 : Gold and Silver

ReZourceman

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a lead or the only lead?

The only "lead". If by "lead" you mean "I found out his power and it sounded suspicious".

Diageo, can you tell me if your targets know who they are made to target?

If not, can you list your targets.

How does my power sound suspicious?

Anyway, fine, I'll tell. I am Celebi. Also known as Serebii. I don't know if who I target gets told what happened, no one has said anything yet.

First night, I made The Peeps target Heroic, and second night, I made EevilMurray target Dazz. I don't appear in the write-up so it's annoying because I can't get clues about who my target is from it.

Putting in a picture because I hate reveals without pictures.

251.png

Celebi

Edited by Diageo
Automerged Doublepost

I wasn't told about being redirected, my information was about heroicjanitor but I was told it was EEVILMURRAY (my intended target). So that explains a lot for me!

[doublemerge] Rechecking my pm shows me it actually said: your target... etc and then gave me herojan's info

The Autumn evening turned into a surprisingly and unseasonably boiling hot night. Were there reasons for this?

A light green, green and blue Pokémon concentrated particularly hard.

Elsewhere a black, grey and orange Pokémon hurriedly ran towards its intended destination.

Feeling amazing and at peak physical condition, a majestic brown, grey, dark grey and yellow Pokémon leapt into the air. Landing with a powerful shockwave it darted across town, running passed a yellow and black Pokémon who instantly reacted, letting out a tiny charge in chase.

A small blue, red and yellow Pokémon was happily strolling towards its target, when it stopped in its path...it looked behind itself but saw nothing. Feeling confused it continued walking and came upon a hut where a Pokémon inside was coming upon something else entirely!

A navy, magenta and orange Pokémon was once again jogging around its hut, in a very slow fashion. Suddenly it was bombarded by sticky balls, but it didn't seem effective. From behind a brown, dark brown and cream Pokémon started sneezing and retreated.

Across the far reaches of town the majestic brown, grey, dark grey and yellow Pokémon and the black, grey and orange Pokémon converged! Witnessing a tiny Cyndaquil running away from a barrage of attacks, they leapt down to the battle, whether they were there to help or hinder was unclear!

Cyndaquil was clearly weakened, the flame on its back barely even alight at this point. FFrrrwwwwooossshhh, a giant ring of fire appeared around Cyndaquil. FFFFRRROOOMMMM, a second ring of fire, this time in shining yellow appeared around Cyndaquil. Starting to glow he began to evolve!

SHINK.

A large green blade had been thrust through the helpless Pokémon, and the attacker fled.

155.png

Cyndaquil is dead. With the ability to discover players powers he was one of the most powerful members of the town. Cube is no longer in the game.

Elsewhere another Pokemon was glowing!

And the sun rose.

DAY FOUR

@Dazz

@Paj\!

@chairdriver

14 players, majority is 8.

Across the far reaches of town the majestic brown, grey, dark grey and yellow Pokémon and the black, grey and orange Pokémon converged! Witnessing a tiny Cyndaquil running away from a barrage of attacks, they leapt down to the battle, whether they were there to help or hinder was unclear!

At least 3 people targeted Cube then...want to speak up/does anyone know?

The killer so sounds like Scyther...except Scyther doesn't learn Leaf Blade, which was shown in yesterday's write-up...unless it's something like Fury Cutter? Or there's been a mafia and a serial killer?

So does anyone know anything useful?

Diageo could have been the target last night which makes sense if he can force targets, the mafia won't want that power around to get in their way. Someone should probably protect or track him tonight. Obviously this is assuming it wasn't a mafia ploy all along.

We've had next to nothing from @Dazz @chairdriver @Zell @MadDog to name a few....

EEVIL, what's the exact nature of your power? Diageo forced you to Dazz in night 2 and we've heard nothing from him, could he be silenced?

Hey guys, just a quick apology to say that it's been a little hard to post on this website for the past couple of days but everything seems fine now and I can post normally.

Although I must say that I don't have anything to add but I do know something but I'm not very ready to admit it just yet considering I haven't fully read the entire thread for the above reason.

Okay, just caught up and I'm not sure whether I should say anything and I've given it some thought. I won't say anything considering I don't know where people's loyalties lie but I think EEVIL could be good.

EEVIL, what's the exact nature of your power? Diageo forced you to Dazz in night 2 and we've heard nothing from him, could he be silenced?

I used my power to enable a double vote, and targeted myself on night 2.

I recieved another boost from someone today again.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!