N-Europe

Fire Emblem Awakening

Hero-of-Time

If you want, I can order it for you from ShopTo or Amazon and have it shipped to you? You just pay me back through bank transfer or something.

PM me if you are interested, I did the same for Fused_King to get him the Zelda artbook. =)

Aaah that's so sweet of you! I can't believe you would go through that trouble!

I already payed the full amount to the shop here though, and they won't give me a refund (only shop value), so I'm just going to keep waiting. It will arrive eventually haha :p

Thanks alot though, it's a very friendly offer!

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, sucks that they won't give you a refund. It's been a while since it got released so you would kind of expect them to get some new copies in soon. I hope that they get the game in quickly so you won't have to go crazy!

I'm slowly killing my enjoyment of this game by replaying the EXP DLC level over and over to get the skills and set ups i want on all the "parents" so then i can actually do the side quests....

I still don't know what to do with Maribelle, apparently Henry is a great choice for her husband as it gives their child the sorcerer class, but i just can't stand the creepy guy he's so boring, but my only other choices are Vaike, Ricken and LonQui for the father, and supposedly they gimp the character...i might just go on story logic and not use their child

I benched him the moment I got him. Don't feel like using him any time soon either.

Yeah i don't intend to train him at all, if i decide to go with the "best" parent for job passing on then all i'll do is get him to S, but so far C and B supports with Maribelle have been equally as wierd as you'd expect, talking to a flower saying he'd love death, and that if he was mortally wounded he'd cast a curse to end it all, and Maribelle is randomly and out of character lapping it up

it just seems forced

I still don't know what to do with Maribelle, apparently Henry is a great choice for her husband as it gives their child the sorcerer class, but i just can't stand the creepy guy he's so boring, but my only other choices are Vaike, Ricken and LonQui for the father, and supposedly they gimp the character...i might just go on story logic and not use their child

Have you tried Gaius with Maribelle? I haven't married them yet, but I thought their backstory was amazing.

Haha, apparently the Tharja image isn't censored in the European version. So why they censored the DLC conversation I don't know.

Finally married Avatar + Tharja after chapter 15. Don't know why it took so long. Both of them just learnt Lifetaker which is pointless for passing down so I'm going to have to change Tharja to Dark Flier if I can for Galeforce. Avater will probably go back to Grandmaster.

Also, add me to the Henry haters club.

LOL, I might have to buy Summer Scramble to support the decision, even though I don't like/agree with DLC!

But yeah, I don't know why they censored the Tharja conversation. This little gem made me laugh out loud last night:

"He can kiss my arse!"

Henry Haters +1

Oh yeah just remembered that it was Cynthia's Birthday recently. Make sure to visit the barracks (you probably already do) on a characters birthday and they'll get some stat boosts, a lost item and some exp which is nice. Ricken's birthday is next thursday.

By the way, I was fighting some random streetpass teams on my world map and came across a really strong one. Their 'Renown' was 3300 and had some really strong characters. I was doing fine until Lon'qu finally took a hit, after that all the other enemies targeted him but luckily for me he was in an ass-kicking mood.

Since his HP was less than half, he was able to activate Vantage during each encounter so that allowed him to attack first. However that's not all! I also made sure he had a Killing Edge equipped beforehand which took his critical hit ability to over 50% and he activated Astra too and 4 of the 5 hits were criticals! This combo happened to 2 of the next 4 opponents and they were downed before they even knew what hit them.

It was a sight of beauty I tell ya!

• 2 weeks later...

OH MY GOD!!! I actually did it! I finally beat chapter 11 on Hard mode without losing a single character! (I'm aiming for a perfect stoic run with no characters lost). It took me 4 hours but I finally bloody did it! :yay:

I don't think I'm man enough for Lunatic mode :shakehead

I played the Demo and didn't like it that much.

But now I've read a couple of posts and there seems to be a lot of micro management involved and also marriages?

Might be my cup of tea after all.

I already got Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, will get Animal Crossing and I need one more game of the "Register 3, get one free" games.

Fire Emblem might be the one.

I played the Demo and didn't like it that much.

But now I've read a couple of posts and there seems to be a lot of micro management involved and also marriages?

Might be my cup of tea after all.

I already got Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, will get Animal Crossing and I need one more game of the "Register 3, get one free" games.

Fire Emblem might be the one.

I sound like a broken record, but give a shot. Once you get into it, took me just one mission, it's amazing. Never played a FE game before, got FE Sacred Stones with the Ambassador program and played it once. I was solely an Advance Wars consumer, not anymore.

Got back into Fire Emblem last Monday after playing DK for 3 days straight.

Just in case anyone wasn't aware/connected to the internet here are the last two weeks of DLC.

Download Content for 23/5

Bonus Team: Gaiden (JP)

Bonus Item: Vengeance

Outrealm Gate

Champions of Yore I (was previously free, now available for purchase)

Champion Pack

Infinite Regalia

Download Content for 29/5

Bonus Team: Mystery of the Emblem (JP)

Bonus Map: A Hard Miracle

Bonus Challengers: Gaius's Sneak Attack & Tharja's Curse

Outrealm Gate

Hot-Spring Scramble

A small little thing, but I noticed that they're using localised names for the JPN only games. Nice to finally have official English names for the JPN only games now :)

It's also nice to have official English character names too, even if FEA doesn't include all of them...

I sound like a broken record, but give a shot. Once you get into it, took me just one mission, it's amazing. Never played a FE game before, got FE Sacred Stones with the Ambassador program and played it once. I was solely an Advance Wars consumer, not anymore.

You sound like me.

Still, my heart will always belong to Advance Wars.

Still play it to this day with friends, the mindgames and backstabbing are seriously out of this world.

I want this game bad, but I am not sure if money will alow it.

I am definitely aiming for buying 2 more games to complement Luigi's Mansion 2 in order to download Animal Crossing by June 30th.

Even if it means I will live on nothing but breadsticks.

Downloaded 2 of the DLC packs over the last couple of days, and have played the EXP, and Gold ones. Makes the single player game easier now by grinding them, well it at least let's my neglected characters catch up in terms in of levelling up. Is there a way to get more Master and Second Class Items? I've got so many characters that I can potentially upgrade or change class, but no means to do so.

Is there a way to get more Master and Second Class Items?

You can start buying Master Seals after you complete Chapter 12/13 and Second Seals will be available to buy a few chapters after that. Until then keep shuffling your units.

I completed the main game a week or two ago and was going to do a review (but haven't got round to it). It made me want to play it again on Hard/Classic (I was on Normal/Newcomer). Am I the only one who wants to match up fathers with the profession of their offspring?

Sully's daughter is a Knight, which makes me think Sully should marry Kellam. I had previously not considered marrying those two, but their daughter really does seem like Kellam should be her father. Same for Olivia's son. He's a ladies' man, so it seems like his dad should be Gregor.

So that's one thing I'd want to do on my 2nd playthrough.

Another thing, does anyone else think Hard is a massive leap in difficulty? I played Normal thinking money would be tight (which it wasn't), but in Hard mode I can't afford to grind.

Am I the only one who wants to match up fathers with the profession of their offspring?

So that's one thing I'd want to do on my 2nd playthrough.

Well I didn't think about matching with that in mind. I might do that on my 3rd playthrough as I'm trying to explore more funny/natural pairings on my 2nd playthrough.

Another thing, does anyone else think Hard is a massive leap in difficulty? I played Normal thinking money would be tight (which it wasn't), but in Hard mode I can't afford to grind.

I think you will notice the increase in difficulty but I think that would be early on. It's always going to be harder at the start of the game especially on the higher difficulties, but once you get past the opening few chapters I think you'll do fine throughout the rest of the game. Of course grinding will always make things easier regardless of difficulty.

As daft as this may sound, I don't really understand your last line. What do you mean you can't afford to grind?

This Weeks Download Content

Bonus Team: Genealogy/Holy War G1 (JP)

Bonus Item: Astra

Bonus Challengers: Gregor's Swell Swords & Say'ri's Ascension

Outrealm Gate

The Future Past 1/Future Past Pack

Rogues & Redeemers 1/Rogues Pack

As daft as this may sound, I don't really understand your last line. What do you mean you can't afford to grind?

The price of a Reeking Box jumps from 500G to 4800G. I bought one, but (unlike in Normal Mode) didn't make enough money back to buy more.