N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

;430745"]Do we really need a forum full of three reply threads?

"I've got a Bayleef I don't want. Lvl 21"

"I'll have it. Code is...."

"K mine is.... Will send"

I still think it would be a good idea. You'd probably get more than one offer in most cases anyway.

Its the forum banner! I work in an office and alway forget my speakers are on. (play music in the evenings when doing a late one).

I don't get any sounds at all from the banners. If you were getting sound it would be from an advert on the main page.

Its directly under the main site header, and usually features the old ' OMG!! NO WAAAAIIII!'

Not according to blender...

Its the forum banner! I work in an office and alway forget my speakers are on. (play music in the evenings when doing a late one).

I know theres one on the site, but just wondering where the one on the forum was.

As far as I'm aware, we can't change the site one because of contractual stuff.

;433637]Not according to blender...

I know theres one on the site' date=' but just wondering where the one on the forum was.

As far as I'm aware, we can't change the site one because of contractual stuff.[/quote']

I can't see any adverts on the forum using IE7 or Opera Wii...

For the love of god. Change the : o smiley into an "omg" smiley and not the "I happy but sad" smiley :o

Que? :o Test.

Didn't know it did that. Will sort it out later. Assignments :(

Ok this has been bugging me for a while.

I think we need a 'general gaming' board. you know, so we can argue over what consoles are better, what game to buy next, peoples opinions on the past gen (ps2, GC, xbox). It's just annoying because some threads that apply to the Wii may end up in the Other Console board, when it would be better not be (confusing I know, but i've been locked out the house for 3 hours and can barely type).

This has probably been mentioned before but the Chat page is out of date (still references Revolution-Europe). Oh, and the chat channel is still called Gamecube-europe.

It's changed in the past, it didn't catch on :D

That name has been the same for a long time and people hanging about there have been there longer than I've been here (over 5 years). Some people just can't be budged!

Ok this has been bugging me for a while.

I think we need a 'general gaming' board. you know, so we can argue over what consoles are better, what game to buy next, peoples opinions on the past gen (ps2, GC, xbox). It's just annoying because some threads that apply to the Wii may end up in the Other Console board, when it would be better not be (confusing I know, but i've been locked out the house for 3 hours and can barely type).

Thats wierd I was thinking the same all today and then i saw this...

For the love of god. Change the : o smiley into an "omg" smiley and not the "I happy but sad" smiley :o

Okay done, :-o is now :o and :bl-ush: is now :blush: (both sans the hyphen in the middle)

But if people start going "Oh my god I posted :blush: but now its coming up as :o" I'm pointing them in your direction ;)

Not sure where this should go but maybe a 'From the boards' feature once a week, saw a few sites doing this and think it may help to expand the number of active users on the site. as well as being a bit of banter in theory ^_^

Not sure where this should go but maybe a 'From the boards' feature once a week, saw a few sites doing this and think it may help to expand the number of active users on the site. as well as being a bit of banter in theory ^_^

thats a good idea. better than having outright features... some of the older opinion articles always read like forum posts anyway.

But everyone talks crap...

You should have a post of the week but at the top of the forum so everybody can see it or maybe a member of the month?

But I fail to see the point. People will look at it and have one of a selection of responses:

"Oh, thats nice....anyway-"

"What? Thats shit"

"You should have used my post"

Me like this idea...I always felt the news page and the forums felt a bit too seperate!