Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The new anime and manga thread! [Use Spoiler Tags!]

Shorty

Is the manga way past the Dressrosa arc? I can't believe I've caught up with over a year's worth of One Piece episodes and I'm still on the same arc :p Loving it, and the art is much better than it was, but the pacing is still bad. So, so repetitive, I find myself actually skipping huge chunks of episodes out quite a lot.

Is the manga way past the Dressrosa arc? I can't believe I've caught up with over a year's worth of One Piece episodes and I'm still on the same arc :p Loving it, and the art is much better than it was, but the pacing is still bad. So, so repetitive, I find myself actually skipping huge chunks of episodes out quite a lot.

Not yet, the arc is still wrapping up.

I love new bounties. Luffy, Zoro and Usopp's new bounties are great! They really are BIG names now!

What's going on with Sanji's though... WANTED: Alive Only..?! I can't wait to find out why!

Also, it looks like the mysterious Captain Jack is going to break out Doflamingo..?!

One Piece feels like it's heading to something so huge... after just ending a huge arc too! I'm so excited!!!

Edited by Kav

I love new bounties. Luffy, Zoro and Usopp's new bounties are great! They really are BIG names now!

What's going on with Sanji's though... WANTED: Alive Only..?! I can't wait to find out why!

Also, it looks like the mysterious Captain Jack is going to break out Doflamingo..?!

One Piece feels like it's heading to something so huge... after just ending a huge arc too! I'm so excited!!!

More importantly, Chopper's bounty doubled!

Also Lucci is back...

Loved the start to the new arc! New Shichibukai.. who is possibly Whitebeard's son?! Awesome!

There's one thing for certain, he's hella-strong! Already taken out 16 crews of Whitebeard's subordinates!!! Now he may be going for Luffy?!!

Zou on the back of an elephant?! Haha, awesome! The Mink Tribe on Zou. More epicness from Bart's crew... great chapter!

One Punch Man is streaming on Animax if you guys are interested, but then Animax are one of the worst simulcasters out there.

The first two episodes have been fantastic! I've only read a little of the manga but I think I'll just stick to the anime given how good a job MadHouse are doing with it!

I've started watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood again - and I can't do anything but highly, highly, HIGHLY, recommend anyone who hasn't done so to do so...it's all on Netflix! I just love it so much, and I'm barley into it again. Watch eeeeeet.

Picked up five volumes of something called "Assassination Classroom". It's about some alien that destroys the moon and wants to destroy the earth but it becomes a teacher to this reject class and they have to kill it before the end of the year. Read the first volume this afternoon and it was pretty entertaining. I wanna see where this goes.

So, the One Punch Man anime debuted fairly recently, and it's two episodes in.

tumblr_nvpt21fc6v1r3kkyco1_500.jpg

I had never read the Manga before, but heard good things about it. The Anime so far has certainly lived up to the reputation.

It's basically a parody of the Super-Hero genre in general (with a dash of Shonen parody as well), but still manages to have some pretty awesome animation and action sequences as well.

I hear it's going to have 12 episodes, so I'll be keeping up, and recommending it in the meantime.

• 4 weeks later...
The first two episodes have been fantastic! I've only read a little of the manga but I think I'll just stick to the anime given how good a job MadHouse are doing with it!

After saying this I went and read the manga and I'm now up to date with it. I'm still watching the anime though as it's fecking awesome!

i've been watching one punch man since it started, and i've been really enjoying it. can't recommend it enough. i've been tempted to start the manga, but in all honesty, i might just stick with the anime for now as i don't want to burn myself out on opm only 8 episodes into the first series.

• 3 weeks later...