N-Europe

Haye or Klitschko?

Ellmeister

Big fight tonight, who fancies Haye to win?

His stats apparently show him weaker in every department, but with his stellar record and "hayemaker" I'm hoping it'll be a good fight.

Haye has been a bit of a dick in the build up and Klitschko has stayed pretty cool so maybe he'll get his comeuppance.

:bouncy::bouncy:

Talk.Is.Cheap.

Haye has been a bit of a dick in the build up

Haye is always a dick in the build, he talks the talk and thats what makes him exciting. Like Mayweather, can talk trash with the best but can back it up.

Was going pub to watch it but a few people bailed on me, so I'll probably watch it at home.

Following it on bbc sport. Seems one-sided.

Boxing is... not something I'd ever pay to watch. The video earlier proves that the sport is driven by fluffers who inflate the drama of the situation. Yes, there's mind games to be played but it's all rather opaque.

That was a bit boring really. Not a fan of boxing, or the idea/ concept of boxing but I wanted to see more punches!

I also don't understand how they can charge 15 quid for that. If sky want to show it, they should include it in your subscription on sky sports, not charge extra AND show adverts aswell. The coverage/ build up in the stadium also seemed very biased towards Klitschko.