NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

Silverdale Hotpot are looking for an alliance with teams in the 2nd and third division. Let me know if you want to team up :)

Silverdale Hotpot are looking for an alliance with teams in the 2nd and third division. Let me know if you want to team up :)

ME ME ME ME ME,

Zimmerframe FC are up and comming!

Finally, our alliance name has been decided!

The Hurricanes!

With our own theme tune and Jayseven-made video (starring J7):

Henceforth Jayseven can be a tornado, Heroicjanitor can be whirlwind and I'm a gale-force 2...a breeze!

(stolen jokeeeee :p)

N-Euro Lower League - Round 1

I will attempt to do each team justice...

The season starts with 7 new teams plunged into the lower league with only 3 teams returning from last season.

***Ganja Farmers F.C 0-4 The Comerade Co-op****

A tough first game for Ganja Farmers who find themselves up against arguably the strongest team in the lower league. Both teams opted for a steady 4-4-2 formation but The Co-op had the better side and thrashed Farmers 4 goals to nothing with captain David Chmutov scoring 2 himself.

****Aqui1a All Stars 3-1 Bubbles FC****

Another new team up against a strong side but Aqui1a has spent the pre-season buying stronger players and has shown that he is not to be underestimated as a manager. All Stars being at home, went for an offensive playing style while Bubbles kept it cautious. The teams had fairly equal tactics but All Stars managed to get round Bubbles defences with his through plays. A surprising 3-1 defeat for Bubbles who I had predicted would win this game.

***Peepsters Rovers 2-1 Flamey Pompey XI***

Not a bad game considering it was Flamey's first foray into the N-Euro Championship. An early injury had Peepsters star striker replaced by Monty Collett who went on to score both goals for the Rovers. Flamey managed to get a late goal from a corner but could not get the equaliser. A fairly balanced game overall.

**Fedex United 2-0 All Starz**

Both teams looking to prove themselves with their first game in the Championship but Fedex had the edge. It seems that Fedex were playing a fierce game as 2 players from All Starz left the pitch with injuries, one of them looked quite badly hurt. With 7 chances to 0, it looks like Fedex completely dominated this game.

-Complete Domstercool 1-0 Zimmerframe FC*

Domstercool had a poor run last season once the rest of the league caught on to the fact he'd only set his tactics once. Let's hope this win indicates a more active season for Domstercool, one of the few returning teams from last season. Looking at the tactics, Zimmerframe had the upper hand but Domstercool had a stronger side and pushed a goal through Zimmerframe's defences. Zimmerframe were actually very unlucky not to win this game but it goes to show that experience and player skill still counts for a lot.

Most important result Aqui1a All Starz 3-1 Bubbles FC, Aqui1a shows his managerial skills are top notch with this result which landed him best manager in the Xpert Eleven dream team. He has set himself apart from the other fresh starters.

Stylish Play: Commerade Co-op, scoring 4 of 6 chances, the Co-op dominated this game with some fancy footwork. A clean game with only the goals reported on. Runner up was Fedex United but their victory seemed to be more brute force than style.

Best Player: Monty Collet, Peepsters Rovers, sorry to pick my own player but he came on as a replacement and scored both goals in this game, proving how vital he is to the team. Obvious choice would've been someone from Co-op but I don't want one team to fill up the awards :p

(* indicated manager stars)

I will do a report for round 2 later today or tomorrow - if this is well received :blush:

Oh dear. This is going to be a difficult season for me, clearly.

ME ME ME ME ME,

Zimmerframe FC are up and comming!

Sounds good. Just need a member from the middle division now:D

N-Euro Lower League Round 2

Overall a very fair and balanced round, no scandals or controversy for this league! And now we're up to date.

***Ganja Farmers 4-1 All Starz***

Ganja Farmers bounce back from their defeat last week, scoring 4 goals to match the 4 they lost by in their previous outing. All Starz were not so lucky and are suffering their second defeat on the trot. All Starz managed a goal late in the second half of the game but there was no chance of them getting the equaliser with the Farmers dominating 8 chances to 1.

****Zimmerframe FC 5-3 Peepsters Rovers***

A bit of a setback for Peepsters this round but a fair loss at the hands of Mike-Zim. Zimmerframe had the better tactics and although it was a close game, Zimmerframe proved to be the better team on the day and pushed ahead.

*Fedex United 1-1 Complete Domstercool**

Again, Fedex appears to be the more offensive team but Domstercool kept it level with a goal in the 74th minute. Both teams had won their games last week so this draw puts them on the same points with Fedex ahead on goal difference. Could a rivalry be forming between these two teams? Domstercool has a lot to prove this time round after a poor performance last season but it looks promising for the team currently in a comfortable position at 4th in the table.

***The Comerade Co-op 3-3 Aqui1a All Stars*****

Anyone looking at the players would've bet on Comerade to win this game flat out but once again Aqui1a proves us wrong and gets a draw against probably the strongest team in the league. All Stars are definitely a team to watch this season, once again earning the manager position in the Xpert Eleven dream team. An embarrassing own goal in the 11th minute by The Co-op put All Stars in the lead and they were chasing All Stars from that point onwards, finally getting the equaliser in the 78th minute.

***Bubbles FC 2-0 Flamey Pompey XI**

Bubbles is back on form this round while Flamey suffers their second consecutive defeat. It looks like a clean game was played but Bubbles had the edge every step of the way, scoring a goal in each half.

Most Important Result: Zimmerframe 5-3 Peepsters Rovers, this result keeps Zimmerframe in the running, stopping them from falling into obscurity. They are currently 5th in the table and will surely be wanting to keep hold of their position.

Stylish Play: Ganja Farmers, with 8 chances to 1 and winning 4-1, Ganja Farmers dominated All Starz with some great ball skills. 4 consecutive goals all within 7 minutes of each other saw Farmers through to their first victory in the lower league.

Best Player: Evgeny Abdulov, Comerade Co-op, after replacing an injured Anton Raskin after 4 minutes, Abdulov scored two of The Co-op's 3 goals and assisted the other. An invaluable player.

Edited by The Peeps

Peeps, really good write up. Loves it :)

I hope i get lucky for the next game. Bubbles look like they will be strong!

Peeps, really good write up. Loves it :)

I hope i get lucky for the next game. Bubbles will be strong!

Fixed for youuu ;)

Except that's not true - it closes two weeks before the end of the season!

'sake! Another injury in which the player is out for 3 matches! My good youth defender has now been crippled along with my 2nd best striker who's also young!

2x Manager of the rounds

13 goals in 3 matches (highest goal scoring team)

ReZourceman proves that his team have fiendish offensive capabilities.

Woop, and Chartreuse are at 2, 4 and 3. Fuck yeaaaaah.

4-0, moved from like 6th to 3rd :D

Aqui1a got best manager for the 3rd week running =\ hax

What a joke! Prepared? Yes. Defence Rating? 11. Attack Rating? 10. Midfield Rating? 10. Manager Rating? 4 stars. Teamwork? 18. Chances created at home? ZERO

Well done Ell on beating me 2-0 nonetheless.

I should have won that game :( 60% possession and 6 chances to Zim's 4. My team were trying to break your crossbar :p Very difficult to win away games in this.

Weird match when both played careful.

I hate playing catch up. The top teams got lucky with their season's match line up.

One of those games today where it could of gone either way. Good game, Bayern.