NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

Who are the Besaid Aurochs? Great name!

Now we know who is in each league please PM your predictions.

Predict: The winner of each league, the promoted sides and the relegated sides for each league.

feel like I've repeated myself a lot about this competition sorry :p

Just to clarify even though the aim of next season will be to streamline to 10-10-10 I am sure Elites will want you to predict a top 3 for the middle and lower league even though only 2 will go up. Or maybe he won't? Any thoughts Ell?

Yeah, Tales picked up on this as well.

I still want top 3 promoted and bottom 3. It gives more choice to predictions then.

Cubic County have won the final on aggregate 4-3 against Rising Phoenix and therefore are this seasons TEA CUP WINNERS!

2080106.jpg

Well done Cube you have earned yourself the Tea Cup, prestige and a free draw in the VIP lottery.

I'm now 9-3 against the Champion of the Middle League, including 5 straight wins, 13-2 in goals. Nice to have secured 6 points before the next season have even started :awesome:

Recall, can I ask what happened to Burne? A 17-4 that played 4 matches in two seasons...

Jayseven did not confront me for control of the Hurricanes in a friendly match today so I assume the leadership has been left to me for next season!

Jayseven did not confront me for control of the Hurricanes in a friendly match today so I assume the leadership has been left to me for next season!

Of course overlord :p

Cubic County have won the final on aggregate 4-3 against Rising Phoenix and therefore are this seasons TEA CUP WINNERS!

2080106.jpg

Well done Cube you have earned yourself the Tea Cup, prestige and a free draw in the VIP lottery.

There was tea involved!? I thought it was just a tea cup >:/ Would have given millions in bonuses.

Hmm was just making a list of teams that for your competition Ell and have realized that going to 10-10-10 will screw Bubbles out of a promotion via a knock on effect.

I am now tempted to do 11-10-10 as two clubs will get taken out by a change to 10-10-10. We would have one inactive club in lower league if 11-10-10 stayed. Sorry for this guys it is becoming a thorny issue to try and sort out.

I actually wouldn't mind staying in the bottom league but once a Hurricane, always a Hurricane :p

I put the Besaid Aurochs in their place with a late one-two as well :p Though their name is awesome.

Edited by heroicjanitor
Automerged Doublepost

Ell; lol :P Sorry been busy recently.

however, I don't think losing 9-0 would really do much for my team's self esteem.

Just realized I only got one player left from my first season. I've been firing and selling players left and right when they're not up to my standards. I feel so cold :( I had a player who has played over 100 matches and scored 25 goals. I sold him for just over 50 000 a few days ago...wish I kept him now, even though I weren't going to use him anymore..

Mcoy Is in the middle league and not In a team, Mcoy was abandoned by Haden last season.

Next season you are going up for promotion against both members of the Hurricanes and Legacy!

Hurricanes and Legacy you are the single most destructive force in Xpert history.

This is not a normal league. Hurricane members you are prohibited from beating Legacy members and Legacy members you are prohibited from beating Hurricane members.

Haden didn't screw Mcoy, Mcoy screwed Mcoy!

On a side note what the hell is up with the forum and site in general? It is either slow as hell or not working lol

Edited by Haden

New season is up! Will be making new thread on Monday or Tuesday depending on if the site has recovered.

Haden, we still teaming it up? :p

Mcoy has a game against you next Is that correct?

Mcoy Is also curious about what character Is In your avatar :)

Mcoy has a game against you next Is that correct?

Mcoy Is also curious about what character Is In your avatar :)

Yeah we are up against each other next :D I'm looking forward to it :(

lol It's a summon from the best game ever - Lineage 2 :)

Yeah we are up against each other next :D I'm looking forward to it :(

lol It's a summon from the best game ever - Lineage 2 :)

I am teaming with former arch enemy Nikos I would welcome you to join if he approves but I think he may want Comrade Co-op when he sees this post he can decide.

Talking of alliances will be doing a PR today. Could you guys put them in the comments section there until the new thread gets sorted on Monday/ Tuesday. I will allow until next weekend for them to be decided so there is not a huge rush.

What's happening with the Final 3? Now that I'm in the upper after all, do we split up or stay?

Predictions sent. FYI I will win the middle league. So confident about that that I don't even need to put it in my predictions.

PM me your predictions please! I've had 4 so far :p

My predictions are in now!

I am teaming with former arch enemy Nikos I would welcome you to join if he approves but I think he may want Comrade Co-op when he sees this post he can decide.[/b]

Yeah, Co-op has already pledged his allegiance to Legacy!

Haden, now we're best of buddies & all...could you lower the pools stake to 50,000 econ please!? :grin:

What's happening with the Final 3? Now that I'm in the upper after all, do we split up or stay?

I vote we stick together.

typing this on a phone ell is it ok if i send my predictions when.i get home on friday?

typing this on a phone ell is it ok if i send my predictions when.i get home on friday?

Since you've given me a reason for why you need to go past the deadline I shall allow it. No later than Friday though!