NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

Do I have to do anything? =\

I'll just ask... what lucky person gets to be on my team? :)

Mcoy needs a pre season friendly for Friday. Mcoy was wondering If anyone would like to challange him?

Could you not send a message on here and on xpert Haden to domster asking about whether he wants to continue or not?

That looked like a fairly decent match. It may have gone a bit better if my playmaker (and best performing player) wasn't injured in the 66th minute.

Edit: For those wondering, I lost 0-2 against McCoy, but the stats were fairly close - it was just my forwards that let me down (which is something I need to sort out).

Edited by Cube

That looked like a fairly decent match. It may have gone a bit better if my playmaker (and best performing player) wasn't injured in the 66th minute.

Edit: For those wondering, I lost 0-2 against McCoy, but the stats were fairly close - it was just my forwards that let me down (which is something I need to sort out).

Mcoy thanks you for giving him a friendly.

Mcoy would of rather neither of us got an injury as Mcoy was hoping to warm up the new signing but nevermind. Mcoy does question why you decided to play 4-5-1 with longballs though. Mcoy would of thought playing no long balls or 4-3-3 with long balls would have given you a few more shots on goal.

Bought a new defender with 9 skill, worth 2.8 million got him for 1.9 million :) Didn't get the goalie though :( I need to!

Ok so thinking of starting the league tonight by my current calculations the two lower leagues will have 2 weeks of non football before we top league goes into silly season.

Thoughts?

Mcoy does question why you decided to play 4-5-1 with longballs though.

I probably forgot to untick the box.

Ok so thinking of starting the league tonight by my current calculations the two lower leagues will have 2 weeks of non football before we top league goes into silly season.

Thoughts?

Fine by me. Oh and I'll try and do the reports again for the middle and lower league.

S'time for me to amass more funds. Also; you sure? We might just have more days off sparadically through the season?

Ok guys season is up! As I thought Top League will last 2 weeks longer than middle and lower league. I fear for people getting bored in that period but ah well.

4 made so far get in before Friday guys! I will be finalizing mine soon and will post it on Wednesday if successful!

Thanks for offer of reports MadDog all the help is appreciated.

Roostophe didn't get relegated? :unfair:

And Cube is in the middle leauge, you're messing with our alliance!

Mmmmm feeling it for this season! A summer of grass-stomping Blades, punching above their weight!

Roostophe didn't get relegated? :unfair:

And Cube is in the middle leauge, you're messing with our alliance!

Hmm not sure how that happened I knew Seahawks was staying up no idea why Cube did.

Alliances

Name, Chartreuse Trio: MadDog, Rez, Peeps

Odwin, Tales, Cube

Elites, J7, Bubbles

Name, New Nexus: Haden, Rising Phoenix, Ganja,

Inter, Seahawks, FedEx

Top League:

Mcoy

Elites

Madpool

Odwinica

Dyson

Haden

Inter

Bru

Silverdale

64s

Rovers

Middle League:

Cube

Eights

Rising

Recall

Happenstance

Leeds

Seahawks

Emo

Hammerboys

Rez

Lower League:

Domstercool

Co-op

Bubbles

Peepster

Fedex

Flamey

All Stars

Ganja

Zimmerframe

All Starz

Edited by Haden
Automerged Doublepost

Odwin, Cube, what about calling us the Final Three as opposed to the show's Final Five? It will mean we are a level above everyone else or something like that.

And Haden got the colours wrong.

I have to say, it's unfair when people who got relegated doesn't get relegated after all. Far from the first time this have happened.

Odwin, Cube, what about calling us the Final Three as opposed to the show's Final Five? It will mean we are a level above everyone else or something like that.

And Haden got the colours wrong.

I have to say, it's unfair when people who got relegated doesn't get relegated after all. Far from the first time this have happened.

I am afraid it is how the league works. I don't choose who stays up or goes down.

I proclaim our union "Chartreuse Trio".

Feel free to put some Chartreuse or Green in your away kits fellas.