NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

Fuck.

Sorry Ell. Wrote reminders to self and everything :'( Shit... feelsbadman...

My team doesn't make sense.

Lol at the betting pool :p

My bitch is up nekst.

Damn own goal causing me to lose.

This is turning into a repeat of last year.

Playing offensive at home against someone playing cautious I get 1 chance they get 5.

Ok...

Also nice to see teamwork values mean something!

Still kudos Mcoy you guessed all my tactics I just feel frustrated at 1 chance after setting offensive I mean there is something badly wrong with that.

Still I may be going down but I might be coming up to! Am managing my cousins team Rising Phoenix as he is dead and seem to be doing better with them than my own team lol.

Edited by Haden

Late winner against me :( I thought it could go either way though, and I tightly marked the playmaker. I set out for defence since I don't trust away games.

Playing offensive at home against someone playing cautious I get 1 chance they get 5.

Ok...

Also nice to see teamwork values mean something!

Still kudos Mcoy you guessed all my tactics I just feel frustrated at 1 chance after setting offensive I mean there is something badly wrong with that.

Still I may be going down but I might be coming up to! Am managing my cousins team Rising Phoenix as he is dead and seem to be doing better with them than my own team lol.

Why? When did you start doing that? If he's not playing isn't it better to let him drop? If you remove him when he's in the middle league it screws up relegations.

Oh yeah an away win. Got another injury which isnt great. Lower league has absolutely no change from last week. Funny how that happens :)

Why? When did you start doing that? If he's not playing isn't it better to let him drop? If you remove him when he's in the middle league it screws up relegations.

Someone else may decide to take it over for next season. There was someone further up who wanted to join next season.

Cause I'm the League Admin and I do what I want and after I take out Cube next week I want the mid league gold sucka and Tales I'm coming for you...

He is coming back this weekend in fact I hope.

Also sorry Mcoy I give you full credit, I am hoping I can do a Bru spend a season in middle league and bounce back up.

Edited by Haden

as he is dead

He is coming back this weekend in fact I hope.

Huh ?

Huh ?

He is being reanimated!

Sorry by dead I meant hes moving house but he said to me he would be back this weekend.

Peeps are we going to get an update this week? I really missed your take on things last week :)

Also sorry Mcoy I give you full credit, I am hoping I can do a Bru spend a season in middle league and bounce back up.

Mcoy wouldn't worry about it ;) Mcoy knows how frustrating this game can be sometimes.

Being on a bad run has It's pro's and cons though, once you end that bad streak the feeling of beating a mega hard team or earning those six points in one week to take you half way up the table is great :P

I don't actually understand why 80% of the time I cannot beat Emo Blades. Even when Jay is on a losing streak and me a winning streak.

Peeps are we going to get an update this week? I really missed your take on things last week :)

I'll try and knock one out before Tuesday :)

I'll try and knock one out before Tuesday :)

You last that long?

Trio won't step down.

Nexus dump an inactive member and rush up the charts while the Trio are still at the top with ease.

Week 6

Chartreuse Trio: 6 MadDog,9 Rez, 9 Peeps 24 points

The Hurricanes: 9 Elites, 2 J7, 7 Bubbles 18 points

2 Silverdale Hotpot, 10 Recall United, 6 ZimmerFrame FC, 18 points

The Final Three: 5 Odwin, 5 Tales, 7 Cube 17 points

Interhawk Federation: 4 Inter, 4 Seahawks, 5 FedEx 13 points

New Nexus: 3 Haden, 6 Rising Phoenix, 4 Ganja, 13 points

Week 7

Chartreuse Trio: 7 MadDog,9 Rez, 9 Peeps 25 points

The Hurricanes: 10 Elites, 3 J7, 7 Bubbles 20 points

The Cavaliers: 2 Silverdale Hotpot, 10 Recall United, 6 ZimmerFrame FC, 18 points

New Nexus: 3 Haden, 7 Rising Phoenix, 8 All Stars, 18 points

The Final Three: 4 Odwin, 6 Tales, 5 Cube 15 points

Interhawk Federation: 4 Inter, 5 Seahawks, 5 FedEx 14 points