NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

Communist_Trio_by_Synthesis_of_Thought%5B3%5D.jpg

Week 8

Chartreuse Trio: 6 MadDog,7 Rez, 8 Peeps 21 points

The Hurricanes: 10 Elites, 4 J7, 7 Bubbles 21 points

New Nexus: 3 Haden, 8 Rising Phoenix, 9 All Stars, 20 points

The Cavaliers: 2 Silverdale Hotpot, 10 Recall United, 6 ZimmerFrame FC, 18 points

The Final Three: 4 Odwin, 6 Tales, 5 Cube 15 points

Interhawk Federation: 7 Inter, 3 Seahawks, 5 FedEx 15 points

Chartreuse Trio my time is now

Bzz Bzz

Look at my alliance, what do you see?

the Cult of Xpert

I know your tactics, I know your formation

I've been everything you wanna be ohhh…

I'm the Cult of Xpert

Like Odwin and Dyson

I'm the Cult of Xpert

the Cult of Xpert

the Cult of Xpert

We have two teams at the top but who are the legit champs?

Week 9

The Hurricanes: 10 Elites, 5 J7, 8 Bubbles 23 points

New Nexus: 3 Haden, 10 Rising Phoenix, 10 All Stars, 23 points

Chartreuse Trio: 5 MadDog,8 Rez, 7 Peeps 20 points

The Cavaliers: 2 Silverdale Hotpot, 9 Recall United, 6 ZimmerFrame FC, 17 points

Interhawk Federation: 6 Inter, 3 Seahawks, 5 FedEx 14 points

The Final Three: 4 Odwin, 6 Tales, 2 Cube 12 points

Sorry was away on hols will just do short catch ups for normal reports so awards are still on track.

Damn it. Drew 1-1 away to allstars. Really wanted the win. Now have them at home and hopefully we will win that one to cement my 5th place. Next season will be my season. Right now i am just going to try and get my youth players developemnet up :)

mike, you scared me >_> You made me think it was Tuesday and I forgot to set tactics...

mike, you scared me >_> You made me think it was Tuesday and I forgot to set tactics...

Same here :D

I'm letting the team down. Must improve.

Yeah sort it out blud. We only need a few more wins and I believe we become unobtanium.

Huuuuricaaanes! Sorry for the bad start lads but we'll get htere in the end :P

Awesomes!

Now I've finally beaten my points total from last season.

Close fought victory for me today but it came at a cost... MacCalman is out until the 22nd of August!

However, DVs are looking decent across the board and 4 points clear moving into the double and 10 points clear of 3rd.

Yesss I won the second game of the double header against Comerade :D 0-1 to me, so now there are three teams level on points at the top, with Peeps just one point below us! The competition is fierce lol :p

Got a good result today against All stars. After the last match was 1-1 i really wanted to win this one. Was pretty happy with 4-0. Should have been more but strikers do need to improve

Yesss I won the second game of the double header against Comerade :D 0-1 to me, so now there are three teams level on points at the top, with Peeps just one point below us! The competition is fierce lol :p

Check Middle league. With 2 victories the team in the relegation zone could be in the promotion spots that is tight.

My losing streak has ended! 4-0 against Aqui1a today, makes me appreciate how close our game was last Friday (2-1 to him). Away games are stupidly hard to win... although Bubbles makes it look easy ;P congrats on your wins!

It feels very tight in the lower league at the moment with the top four teams being so close. I don't like being the shut-out one bit though :p

When I first started playing Xpert was a far simpler place.

It was all just Odwin and Losers.

But it didn't stay like that.

Next came the summer of the Four.

Dyson, Haden, Elites and Rovers arrived on the scene.

There were teams spending 10mil econ over 12 seasons not getting anywhere, in the same league with the teams up promoting their teams in 3 seasons.

Alliances changed everything.

Always remember one day all the teams in the lower leagues will win the top league.

They won't leave it to the usual teams like me.

Not when they finally figure out how much econs there are to be made not millions f%$@ing billions.

Top League winning teams in 3 seasons of joining, giving users what they want.

Good times today, Championships tomorrow.

But this is now.

So until we know who the top alliance is, make econs while the Sun shines.

lead_layer_cake_0509121015_wideweb__375x500.jpg

Week 9

The Hurricanes: 10 Elites, 5 J7, 8 Bubbles 23 points

New Nexus: 3 Haden, 10 Rising Phoenix, 10 All Stars, 23 points

Chartreuse Trio: 5 MadDog,8 Rez, 7 Peeps 20 points

The Cavaliers: 2 Silverdale Hotpot, 9 Recall United, 6 ZimmerFrame FC, 17 points

Interhawk Federation: 6 Inter, 3 Seahawks, 5 FedEx 14 points

The Final Three: 4 Odwin, 6 Tales, 2 Cube 12 points

Week 10

The Hurricanes: 10 Elites, 4 J7, 8 Bubbles 22 points

Chartreuse Trio: 8 MadDog,7 Rez, 7 Peeps 22 points

New Nexus: 3 Haden, 8 Rising Phoenix, 9 All Stars, 20 points

The Final Three: 6 Odwin, 6 Tales, 5 Cube 17 points

Interhawk Federation: 4 Inter, 2 Seahawks, 5 FedEx 11 points

Edited by Haden

Mcoy could be annoyed about todays result but

1. It's too hot

2. Mcoy has had a lot of luck his way so he can't complain about a bad match.

Well played Madpool.

Won my home match like I lost the away match in the double header and remains status qou.

Got a good result today against All stars. After the last match was 1-1 i really wanted to win this one. Was pretty happy with 4-0. Should have been more but strikers do need to improve

Check Middle league. With 2 victories the team in the relegation zone could be in the promotion spots that is tight.

No kidding, I'm in the middle and with one loss I can be in the relegation zone or with one win I can be in the promotion zone. Only 8 point difference from bottom to top. 19 and 21 points in the upper and lower leagues respectively.

Zim, is that the same N-Europe fantasy football league that was going last year? I am in one but i couldn't see your name or team there anywhere!? I tried putting in your league code but it wouldn't accept it, I'm assuming that's because it's the same one i'm already in...

Mcoy could be annoyed about todays result but

1. It's too hot

2. Mcoy has had a lot of luck his way so he can't complain about a bad match.

Well played Madpool.

I was surprised I won tbh, i was expecting to lose quite badly.

Disgusted... :blank:

I tried to catch Peeps off guard by going for a specific tactic, rather than leaving it all to the players. However, he stuck with the Normal/Varied option, and caught me off guard. Congratulations to him.. the ****.

Anyway, I'm still feeling confident about the rest of the season and finishing in a decent position. I'm just gutted I've got Co-op and Bubbles for my last two games - the Bubbles game being away. I plan to gain form for those matches though.

If he picks normal/varied and you choose to defend against something spesific, I believe nothing happens. It's only when he choose the opposite he benefits(like going for corners and you defend the center)

If he picks normal/varied and you choose to defend against something spesific, I believe nothing happens. It's only when he choose the opposite he benefits(like going for corners and you defend the center)

Hmm, I wasn't sure.. but three of his goals came from crosses, and I defended the center.

This from the website:

3) Tighten the centre

If you think your opponent will use through plays or go for long shots it can be a good idea to concentrate on defending the centre. This means your defence will be weaker on the wings and you will be more vulnerable against a team attacking down the wings.

Zim, is that the same N-Europe fantasy football league that was going last year? I am in one but i couldn't see your name or team there anywhere!? I tried putting in your league code but it wouldn't accept it, I'm assuming that's because it's the same one i'm already in...

No this is new. I wasnt in the one last year. the name of the league is N-E if that helps :)

Madpool is in it too! so maybe something you not putting in right??

No this is new. I wasnt in the one last year. the name of the league is N-E if that helps :)

Madpool is in it too! so maybe something you not putting in right??

Ah i see why, i'm in the fantasy.premierleague.com N-Europe league! Nevermind.