NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

How much is that supposedly worth?

Close to 900 000 I think it was. I don't think training cone is considered, I never see it on the transfer market.

Thanks Nikos but I just blew all my cash on a new defender :laughing:

Trying to sell one of my keepers but no one is biting. He doesn't have much going for him to be fair. 26-5, no special qualities.

That one looks impossible to sell. doesn't hurt to have him hanging around.

I'll never use him, I've got 2 better keepers. I'd rather sack him to leave a space free for any youth or anything.

I just sack the ones that dont sell. Rather free up the space for a youth to come in.

You can still get offered youths if you have 20 players, you just can't accept them until you fire someone else.

I'm worried that I might not win tomorrow's match. Emo is nekst and I have never beaten him away. 3 points after 5 matches would be a disaster.

A bit annoyed that I have to alternate between home and away all season. Would like some straight home matches.

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

I know that. I said all season. Cube got 3 straight home matches to start the season.

I know that. I said all season. Cube got 3 straight home matches to start the season.

But on the other hand my last three matches will be away.

My point is how you started not how you end. You have loads of point and sit in a good position and probably good form because of it. And even though it didn't give your player's good form, it certaintly feels nice for you doesn't it? I'm just worried I have to play catch up for a while especially if I against all odds would lose a home match because that would mean I played two away matches, one before and one after.

it certaintly feels nice for you doesn't it?

Aye, especially after finishing last season with 10 points.

My last remake of tactics didn't save! WTF.

Always have a win bonus for Brammar! Fuck sake.

If I didn't win that there would have been fury :p Played 4-2-4 putting all of my strikers on, and then an injury made a defender come on in attack. Then he started getting chances and equalised with a penalty before I got another.

Oh god, this is painful. My team are performing better then ever but they just don't seem to be up to the top-league standard. Guess I've just gotta take my knocks, develop as much as I can and come back as hard as I can season after next.

I'm happy we're able to set substitutes now. No goals in the first half, 3 players came on and 2 of them scored!

Lost again. Need a win badly if we don't want to end up relegated so soon.

6-0 away win puts me top :) happy with that. My first home game next since Bubbles fc!

N-E Lower League Round 4

A couple of shifts in the table but on the whole no real change this round. Bubbles are back on form and hot on Peepsters tail, could their rivalry be resparked as they fight it out for 3rd place? It's worth noting that Rovers have played 3 of 4 games at home so far and are expecting a tough end to the season.

Results:

****Bubbles FC 2-1 Fedex United**

Bookings and injuries fill the report again but a more mild game from Fedex. Bubbles took their time in this game, didn't over-exert themselves and scored when they needed to. After going 1-0 down in the first half, Fedex get the equaliser in the 59th minute only for Bubbles to score again 11 minutes later. Bubbles were after a safe victory and that's what they got.

**All Starz 1-3 Peepsters Rovers****

All Starz' manager appears to be on holiday, a fact that Peepsters Rovers took full advantage of. No goals in the first half of the game but Rovers brought on 3 ringers for the second half and the action kicked off. Tommy Frampton proves his worth by setting up all 3 goals, unfortunately another booking means he is out of the next competitive game - something he may consider as a well deserved break perhaps.

****The Comerade Co-op 3-0 Zimmerframe FC****

With his third consecutive 4 star rating, Zimmerframe's manager again does a good job but it seems it's the players letting down this great tactician as the team suffers another defeat. The Co-op remain on top form with the game pretty much decided by half time. A third goal came in the first minute of the second half, hammering in the final nail.

**Flamey Pompey XI 0-6 Aqui1a All Stars****

For the first round since the start of the season, Aqui1a fails to get manager of the round as a better and much sexier manager takes his place (lol it was me). As you'd expect to see from the result, the report is completely one-sided. It seems Flamey's players protested against their absentee manager by standing completely still for the whole game. Their keeper even took out a 3DS and started playing Pro-Evo!

**Complete Domstercool 0-0 Ganja Farmers F.C**

It is a shame to see a result such as this when you know one manager has been away all season and the other is active. Domstercool's set tactics were enough for them to keep a draw as inexperienced Ganja Farmers fail to notice and take advantage of the complete lack of any change from Domstercool's strategy.

Most Important Result: Bubbles FC 2-1 Fedex United, this result brings Bubbles up to 4th in the table and in a prime position to take advantage of any mistakes the top 3 teams might make. Fedex remain in 7th. He is certainly not to be stricken off just yet.

Stylish Play: Aqui1a All Stars, Aqui1a's team didn't put a foot wrong all game (though it was hard to navigate between the immobile opposition), allowing their star player, Scott Page, to set up 2 of his teammates and score 2 goals for himself.

Most Outstanding Player: Tommy Frampton, Peepsters Rovers, after receiving a booking which puts him out of his next game, any player would be dismayed and lose form but Tommy Frampton fights past the injustice and assists all three goals for Rovers. He may be out of the next game but he won't be forgotten for a long time to come.

I must say i was gutted to lose 3-0. I thought my tactics would make it a much tighter game than that.

Oh well comrade has a quality side. Next another away game to top of the league. Two weeks in a row. Need to pull something out of the bag my players are starting to lose form!

I think you've had quite bad luck considering you were the first to play Domstercool so you're the only team that hasn't had the chance to work against his tactics.... but on the flipside you're the only team to have beaten me this season ;D (I'm setting myself up for a fall mid-late season tbh).

Nice home win. Nekst up is Emo, the team I have the longest history with. Looking forward to tie our H2H.

My star midfielder looks like he wants that gold medal for yellow cards again >_>

How didn't Scott Page make it into the dream team :( lol and Fu peeps for ending my run as top manager... :@