NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

He's worth 131k - my 'reserve' keeper is 25 3 (lol) so I've sacked him and taken the noob on. My current keeper is playing 15-skill per match, but is 31. He#s played 178 games - probably the most any of my players have ever played!

An 18 4 keeper with a training cone is a great player to have. I love training cones - best attribute by far. Someone at my workplace has set up a training cone team where every player has one, but he's a bit obsessed for even my liking.

Position: Defender

Skill: 5

Worth giving him chance? I have a lot of defenders already, trying to get rid of some. I should give him a chance though.

I would say no. You already havetwo 19 5 and an 18 4 which is plenty to concentrate on :)

If you already have two 19-5s with better skills I don't see why you should say yes.

Could sell him on!!

If he's from the youth academy them sell him on. A tidy profit could be made!

Edited by Mr_Odwin

Good wins for everyone in the Hurricanes today :) A thrilling 4-3 game with me and cube - my winner being a penalty after the 90th minute. Cube's got to be annoyed but pleased when he considers he was playing away from home, so the return leg next tuesday has to be looking good for him.

1-0 for ages then:

62) Jay 2 - 0 Cube

68) Jay 2 - 1 Cube

71) Jay 2 - 2 Cube

76) Jay 2 - 3 Cube

86) Jay 3 - 3 Cube

91) Jay 4 - 3 Cube

Late goals are hugely annoying, but hopefully I can turn the tables next time.

After a brilliant start, this season is turning into another nightmare.

Big loss to Roasted Chicked, but it just made us equals. 7-7 in 4 matches. destroyed everything that resembles good form though.

I disagree with the rise in betting money.

Edited by Tales

Lol go Jay :p Late winners are always good.

I beat the league leader today, I thought it was going to be a very frustrating match. Chances: 12 - 2 (5-1) At half time it was one all and it seemed like it wasn't going to be my day with everyone getting injured (including a youth who just came back for this game). A well-deserved win in the end though :)

I just noticed I am in the promotion places now to :D Hard luck Peeps, away games against competitors are damn near impossible in my experience :(

Edited by heroicjanitor

Yes, caught up to Bru even though he has a game in hand. A game he needs to win! Prove me wrong Stars and beat him!

Just like last season with me and Oddy pulling away halfway through season, but it'll end up close again I reckon near the end.

EDIT: Also, we done Hurricanes, looking good!

Edited by Ellmeister

After a brilliant start, this season is turning into another nightmare.

11-1.jpg

Lol go Jay :p Late winners are always good.

I beat the league leader today, I thought it was going to be a very frustrating match. Chances: 12 - 2 (5-1) At half time it was one all and it seemed like it was going to be my day with everyone getting injured (including a youth who just came back for this game). A well-deserved win in the end though :)

I just noticed I am in the promotion places now to :D Hard luck Peeps, away games against competitors are damn near impossible in my experience :(

Congrats on your win! Someone had to do it!

Yeah it's ridiculously hard to win away games if you're playing an evenly-matched team. I'm in the middle of a tough string of games. Co-op, Aqui1a twice, Co-op then Bubbles. My players need a rest!

Mcoy, Mcoy, Mcoy.

That's one Mcoy for every goal I scored against you today. Here are the Odwin's for every goal you scored against me:

I disagree with the rise in betting money.

I didn't even notice it had gone up till you said that. I may have to agree now that they've introduced the youth investment but maybe give it a chance and see how it goes for a few weeks.

Yes, caught up to Bru even though he has a game in hand. A game he needs to win! Prove me wrong Stars and beat him!

Will give it my best shot!

You're still a point behind me. :)

You're still a point behind me. :)

Yeah, but I'm now within the 3 point gap (not counting your game in hand), so could be taking that top spot soon.

All for ze hurricanes.

If you prepared against the wrong formation, does the "prepared" boks in the match report say "no", or does it say "no" because you didn't prepare against anything? Because I know I did, again, and it still says no. This is from the official league. Still 5 matches to go but I'm afraid I lost out on winning the title and guaranteed promotion. Just because an inactive idiot came back and changed his tactics so I got it all wrong :rolleyes: Of course my nekst match is an away match against the 3rd placed team for the play off spot I'm currently holding :hmm:

Edited by Tales

Prepared depends on whether you have correctly guessed the opponent's formation. If you don't set any default guess, then you won't be prepared either.