NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

Scraped a point!

Moria is really running away with the title this year still my double against him is coming up and that is where my luck will change!!!!

Maybe...

Set some fairly conservative tactics... got a goalless draw but that point bizarrely takes me out of the relegation zone! Woop woop! Next stop; Cube, a fellow yo-yoing expert.

Languid Summer Days.

Week 8 and things are changing!

Week 7

Chartreuse Trio: 7 MadDog,9 Rez, 9 Peeps 25 points

The Hurricanes: 10 Elites, 3 J7, 7 Bubbles 20 points

The Cavaliers: 2 Silverdale Hotpot, 10 Recall United, 6 ZimmerFrame FC, 18 points

New Nexus: 3 Haden, 7 Rising Phoenix, 8 All Stars, 18 points

The Final Three: 4 Odwin, 6 Tales, 5 Cube 15 points

Interhawk Federation: 4 Inter, 5 Seahawks, 5 FedEx 14 points

Week 8

Chartreuse Trio: 6 MadDog,7 Rez, 8 Peeps 21 points

The Hurricanes: 10 Elites, 4 J7, 7 Bubbles 21 points

New Nexus: 3 Haden, 8 Rising Phoenix, 9 All Stars, 20 points

The Cavaliers: 2 Silverdale Hotpot, 10 Recall United, 6 ZimmerFrame FC, 18 points

The Final Three: 4 Odwin, 6 Tales, 5 Cube 15 points

Interhawk Federation: 7 Inter, 3 Seahawks, 5 FedEx 15 points

YES. Finally got that penis-shaped shadow off my forehead. Chartreuse Trio can prepare to head into a shade of biblical proportions when The Hurricanes climb above them :p

I was expecting a really tough game against Fedex. Ended up winning 4-0 and dominating the game. I still only got 3 stars. How the hell does that work?

Anywho the next 2 games are against all stars so hopefully it will be good for my team!

By the way how is everyones youth academies looking?

I have invested the full 300k baby! Mine is at 2.5 stars atm.

I was expecting a really tough game against Fedex. Ended up winning 4-0 and dominating the game. I still only got 3 stars. How the hell does that work?

Anywho the next 2 games are against all stars so hopefully it will be good for my team!

Guess his tactics and have him not guess yours help.

Beat Recall easily today(and 5 stars). Now leads H2H 7-3. Too bad other results made me stay put in the middle of the table. Now got a difficult double header with 4th placed Rising Phoeniks. Is he back Haden? I'll pay you for putting up crap tactics for him.

A 100 000 in the YA gave me 2.5 stars too.

Guess his tactics and have him not guess yours help.

Beat Recall easily today(and 5 stars). Now leads H2H 7-3. Too bad other results made me stay put in the middle of the table. Now got a difficult double header with 4th placed Rising Phoeniks. Is he back Haden? I'll pay you for putting up crap tactics for him.

A 100 000 in the YA gave me 2.5 stars too.

I will txt him today.

I asked him if he would be committed for this season at the start and he said yes but he has been no showing. He is moving house atm but I hope he is back soon he said this past weekend and didn't show. I keep believing the lies!

Its weird cause I am doing great with his team but trash with mine lol.

Hmm what are everyone elses YAs at? Maybe next week the 300k club will stretch out a bit.

I put in 300k and i am at 2.5 stars. but i did get a good youth from it today :)

Changed my tactics last night but I must've forgotten to save them... sigh.

Hmm what are everyone elses YAs at? Maybe next week the 300k club will stretch out a bit.

I invested 200k and also have 2.5 stars. It'll take you 10 weeks at 300k to get to the max starage if i remember rightly!

150k here and also have 2.5 stars. Although I did change from 200k to 150k a couple of days ago.

Another nice wee victory to me. Although I'm doing well at the moment it's worth noting that I haven't played most of the teams that are doing well in the league yet!

150k here and also have 2.5 stars. Although I did change from 200k to 150k a couple of days ago.

Another nice wee victory to me. Although I'm doing well at the moment it's worth noting that I haven't played most of the teams that are doing well in the league yet!

What like me? :p

Wow the next week is going to be interesting for the lower league. Top plays 4th and 2nd plays 3rd. It will be very interseting. Next week things should be pretty solid in the league.

Just set youth academy up - 300k p/w. 2 stars appears to be default before you get anything/one.

Previous offering was an 18 4 keeper with training cone... was TEMPTED buuuut... No.

Just set youth academy up - 300k p/w. 2 stars appears to be default before you get anything/one.

Previous offering was an 18 4 keeper with training cone... was TEMPTED buuuut... No.

Could have sold them!

Training cone doesn't seem to (significantly) raise the value and I don't think it shows up even on evalution. My 19-5 training cone and leader skill is only worth 800 000. An 18-4 wouild be worth less and hard to sell. But I'm probably wrong. Ask Odwin :p

Edited by Tales

Yeh pretty sure it doesn't show up or add value.

I have two 18 4s atm one has training cone one doesn't, the one who does is only worth 15k more than the one without.

However I think it is an excellent trait, the training cone guy has an average form 3 bars higher than the one without.

I agree i like the training cone. Also it showsup when you evaluate a player so it isnt bad.