NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

Call to Arms

Got two requests for you guys. Firstly Lower and Middle League Chaps, your seasons ends quite neatly at the end of August. While us Top Leaguers will be battling until the 2nd week of September.

To prevent mass boredom I wondered if anyone wanted to make some sort of tourney for the lower leagues when that happens? I am suggesting it now so it can be created easily and everyone will know about it.

Also for everyone, next season is Season 20 and will be a special occasion, not only is it our 20th season but it will be the 4 year anniversary since Oddy created the league. If anyone has any ideas or things they want to do to launch into our 20th season then feel free to post, PM, discuss etc...

Anyway enough about next season, just thought I would give the heads up on those two issues to give everyone time to have a think.

I will be giving quick reports to catch up soon (basically just the awards) feel free to do the same Middle and Lower League reporters. I am on Summer break now so hopefully once I am caught up I can carry on in detail.

What are we waiting for?

To see what kind of hell breaks loose.

Edited by Haden

Fine by me, but we should seed teams, top 4 from the middle league or top 2 from middle/lower.

Since we're already talking about nekst season, I request that middle league don't get 11 teams, it's too much in my opinion. 9 was just fine.

And lower the betting fee, you're not even playing :heh:

If I got a youth now, is it best just to put 0 econ to the youth academy? If I'm right, I still got 28 days to get another youth before it closes for the season, but the likelyhood of using that one is obviously slim.

Oh and it was an 18-4 so the YA can go to warm place that starts with H for all I care :p

He's good with his head if anyone is interested. No negatives.

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

My youth system sucks.

Other than a 19 5, I haven't had anything better than an 18 4 since January 2010 (an 18 5). Before that was August 2009! People seem to be getting fantastic youths every other week!

I remember the time I got two 17-4s and one 20-6 in 9 days :p They are now two 20-7s and one 23-9.

Edit: That was November last year.

Just tried to enter my Pools prediction....then I realised I don't have enough money!

Changed my team name to Real Peeps. Sounds better than Peepsters Rovers I think :p

Changed my team name to Real Peeps. Sounds better than Peepsters Rovers I think :p

:love::love::love:

Haden, it's also been 10 seasons since the only N-E Cups were held. I like the idea of running those again next season to celebrate another milestone!

Yeah a cup competition would be awesome. With no seeding. Just luck of the draw would be good like the FA cup :)

As good as a cup would be it would mean that the season lasts for around 20 weeks which I think is far too long. Unless everyone gets VIP then it's all cool because we could still play 2 league games and have the cup. Hint hint.

I'm with Charlie, if it makes the season ridicilous long, then scratch it, I only wanted a cup like you suggested for the lower/middle leauge while we waited for the upper leauge to finish.

As good as a cup would be it would mean that the season lasts for around 20 weeks which I think is far too long. Unless everyone gets VIP then it's all cool because we could still play 2 league games and have the cup. Hint hint.

How much is vip and what do you get??

It's a shame cause there is no way in hell unless someone wins the lottery that we will all be VIPs by next season lol.

Yeh it does make it pretty damn long maybe we could have a cup at the end of season 20 or just before? That we make instead and play by friendlies.

I'm not in the relegation zone!

Wooooooooo!

Cock.

Pulled it back to 2-2 after going 2 down early on but Haden bagged a winner towards the end of the match. I can just see his fans jubilation as the goal went in and it sickens me to think about.

7-0 total against Recall United sends me into the promotion zone^^

Cock.

Pulled it back to 2-2 after going 2 down early on but Haden bagged a winner towards the end of the match. I can just see his fans jubilation as the goal went in and it sickens me to think about.

Yes Haden, my faith in your squad has been restored! With one of Bru's big hitters injured, is the away leg a possible win for United as well I wonder?

Only 1 point in it again Bru, can you keep it up :p

Damn it. Lost 1-0 to Fedex. I had all my tactics almost spot on got 4 star manager rating he got 1 and the only goal was an own goal. God damn it!!! Why are away games so hard to win??

Yes Haden, my faith in your squad has been restored! With one of Bru's big hitters injured, is the away leg a possible win for United as well I wonder?

Only 1 point in it again Bru, can you keep it up :p

There is no way he will let me get the double over him our mutual rivalry is only topped by yours with him.

I shall try my best it would take loads of pressure off me even to get a point. Having said that he played Bruise and took out one of my regular midfielders like the psycho he is.

Quite a cool trend of all the home teams scoring 3 today.

Good win... I watched it expecting an easy win, but it was very close. I'd have preferred a bigger goal difference though, considering how tight it is between the top teams in the lower league. I'm surprised, and a bit disappointed, that I didn't get a bigger goal margin tbh looking at how many bloody chances I had on goal. What happened?? I beat him 6-0 away! :(

Yes bubbles! Joint first/2nd! And Emo on the up as well, surely the Hurricanes lead on points this week?

Crucial game against ReZ on tuesday which should help the team standings. Go Hurricanes! Boo Chautreauses!sesjae!ooo\ze!

There's Xpert then there's work.

MadMen-Trio.jpg

Week 10

The Hurricanes: 10 Elites, 4 J7, 8 Bubbles 22 points

Chartreuse Trio: 8 MadDog,7 Rez, 7 Peeps 22 points

New Nexus: 3 Haden, 8 Rising Phoenix, 9 All Stars, 20 points

The Cavaliers: 2 Silverdale Hotpot, 9 Recall United, 6 ZimmerFrame FC, 17 points

The Final Three: 6 Odwin, 6 Tales, 5 Cube 17 points

Interhawk Federation: 4 Inter, 2 Seahawks, 5 FedEx 11 points

Week 11

The Hurricanes: 10 Elites, 5 J7, 9 Bubbles 24 points

New Nexus: 4 Haden, 9 Rising Phoenix, 10 All Stars, 23 points

Chartreuse Trio: 7 MadDog,6 Rez, 8 Peeps 21 points

The Final Three: 6 Odwin, 8 Tales, 3 Cube 17 points

The Cavaliers: 2 Silverdale Hotpot, 7 Recall United, 5 ZimmerFrame FC, 14 points

Interhawk Federation: 3 Inter, 2 Seahawks, 6 FedEx 11 points