NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

Aww, I was hoping for a season where I could sort out parts of my squad.

From what it looks like:

- Dannyboy leaving (I think he was promoted into the middle league)

- Extra slot in top league

Meant that there were two empty slots in the middle league, thus two relegations not happening.

Well something has to be done. This shouldn't happen season after season. Something is awfully wrong when two teams from the same league doesn't get relegated. Bringing strangers that you never how long they are going to play probably doesn't help. I assume they are forced to start at the bottom forcing relegated teams to stay where they are. What's going to happen when they leave? Five teams get relegated at once?

It's harsh, but unavoidable. If we had steady teams then it'd not be a problem - and if we had new teams wanting to join then it'd only be fair to have the strongest teams stay up. In an ideal world you could have a playoff with the relegated and the promoted (or a couple from each) -- but it's just not possible with the current system.

Just means the top league needs to make it their mission to get roo relegated again :P

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the Xpert Eleven champion, Brian Mcoy!

Mcoy knows he can beat any team in the entire league, Mcoy has proven that for the past 5 seasons!

Last season was a huge win for Mcoy!

*Essex enters*

Mcoy, your season of being champion, your season of being happy. It's coming to an end!

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock :(

Tick tock my arse! everyone in this league has been jealous of Mcoy ever since he went from bottom to top!

Mcoy is keeping his title this season!

Hey guys, I'm running my prediction competition again so anyone who wants to enter can you please pm me your choices. Unfortunately my router and computer charger were brutally muursered by a power surge yesterday so I won't have internet to be on much so I can't advertise or make a big post like before. If someone could release a press statement saying this competition is up again for me it would be appreciated. My phone struggles with expert eleven for some reason.

Hopefully back up in a few days depending on whether I can fix router/ replace.

So yeah Please send pm's to me predicting winners of each league, the promoted and the relegated.

Prize has been rolled over so winner will get last competitions and this competitions prize!

Had a look at my fixture list and it looks as if every match is going to be tight. My team will have seriously step it up if we want to stay up for once.

Looking forward to the new season :)

Will do predictions later tonight. Btw sorry to mention it Ell :p

But isn't it time someone else got your tag ;)

Btw Ell I am sure noone would mind if you gave yourself that VIP prize.

Edited by Haden

I can do the competition if Ellmeister wants and wants to compete himself, I got a year's VIP anyway.

Gaggle you picked one and you won! Hohoho

I get paid tom so will buy your VIP then congrats man :D

But isn't it time someone else got your tag ;)

Sorted that bad boy right out.

Gaggle you picked one and you won! Hohoho

I get paid tom so will buy your VIP then congrats man :D

Oh. Awesome.

I am looking to quickly offload my first choice keeper, Horace Biggins. He is a 24 year old 8 rated keeper with an estimated value of 2 730 600 econ. Currently form of 10 but is on training, so that would come with him.

He didn't go up in the change report despite a dev value of 15, so he must be a good 8.

Special qualities: Traning cone/works hard in training.

I am willing to accept offers lower than his estimated value. VIPs make me an offer!

Would've put in an offer but I just signed a new strikar!

(plus I'm not vip!)

Anyone that can muster up 2.5 million for him I'll buy v.i.p. for.

But ... when is your sponsor day? I need econ to seal the deal on a player I'm bidding on.

I is desperate to get him.

Ach, it's mondays I believe. Not got any other way of getting dosh in quick I'm afraid.