NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

YESYESYESYES. :D

Amazing, so happy! :D

Well done Cardiff, they fought, but just didn't have enough.

This is the start of more for us. :D

YESYESYESYES. :D

Amazing, so happy! :D

Same here.

I was watching it at my sisters house and was nervous as hell during the pens. When we won I went nuts, ran into my nephews play room, picked him up and jumped around like mad with him. Poor little thing didn't have a clue what was going on. :D

Liverpool were lucky, heading up to Anfield next Saturday. Looking foward to it.

Damn good game, unlucky Cardiff. They gave it their all and have shown why they should be in the Premier League with that performance.

Liverpool were lucky, heading up to Anfield next Saturday. Looking foward to it.

We were the better team, so i don't think we were lucky. End of the day we outplayed them, and we won. If anything they were lucky that they were still in it after 90 minutes.

Hmm, I wouldn't say you outplayed them. Statistically, maybe. But, they did well to keep Suarez and Carroll quiet. They could've won it as well with the chances they had, especially the Miller chance towards the end.

It was even closer in the penalty shootout. Don't think Reina made a single save? Terrible penalties from both teams, but I think it shows that they were both knackered. Cardiff did well and they've shown that they can handle it against Premiership teams. Should put them in good stead when they eventually come up.

Hmm, I wouldn't say you outplayed them. Statistically, maybe. But, they did well to keep Suarez and Carroll quiet. They could've won it as well with the chances they had, especially the Miller chance towards the end.

It was even closer in the penalty shootout. Don't think Reina made a single save? Terrible penalties from both teams, but I think it shows that they were both knackered. Cardiff did well and they've shown that they can handle it against Premiership teams. Should put them in good stead when they eventually come up.

We were the better team, we created chances, more than they did. We had more of the ball, won a million corners. I thought we played ok, it wasn't anywhere near our best performance. Su?rez, Gerrard, Carroll and Henderson were all nowhere near as good as they can be.

You were that much better than a Championship outfit you needed 120 mins and penalties to finish them off. Good one.

We were the better team, we created chances, more than they did. We had more of the ball, won a million corners. I thought we played ok, it wasn't anywhere near our best performance. Su?rez, Gerrard, Carroll and Henderson were all nowhere near as good as they can be.

If Liverpool were better, they should've finished it in normal time. Cardiff defended really well and kept Suarez and Carroll out of the game. Henderson, well, he needs to get his DV up (lol) as it's early days for him.

Possession and chances only count for so much. In 20 or however many years time, people will just remember that Cardiff took Liverpool through 90 mins, extra time and a shootout. Downing looked good today but there's not enough players getting into the box, so his crosses end up meeting nobody.

If Liverpool were better, they should've finished it in normal time. Cardiff defended really well and kept Suarez and Carroll out of the game. Henderson, well, he needs to get his DV up (lol) as it's early days for him.

Possession and chances only count for so much. In 20 or however many years time, people will just remember that Cardiff took Liverpool through 90 mins, extra time and a shootout. Downing looked good today but there's not enough players getting into the box, so his crosses end up meeting nobody.

As usual, it was our finishing that neglected us. Even for Skrtels' goal, it was awful how it wasn't Su?rez who scored, because it was an absolute sitter really. If Skrtel hadn't of scored, I'd of been annoyed that Luis missed such an easy chance.

I don't want to talk about negatives, anyway. We just won our first cup in 6 years, I'd rather just continue to be delighted. :D

As usual, it was our finishing that neglected us. Even for Skrtels' goal, it was awful how it wasn't Su?rez who scored, because it was an absolute sitter really. If Skrtel hadn't of scored, I'd of been annoyed that Luis missed such an easy chance.

I don't want to talk about negatives, anyway. We just won our first cup in 6 years, I'd rather just continue to be delighted. :D

Just a thought, if Torres had stayed, wouldn't this be his first trophy with Liverpool?

I think Luiz has scored more for Chelsea than he has.

Congratulations but the biggest victory today is dazzybee's banishment from the N-E forums for a few weeks. :bouncy:

I may or may not have hit the pub this evening.

I reckon the police will look into this. Obviously the Tottenham players threw the game to keep Redknapp at the club.

Or, it's an elaborate plan to make sure Arsene Wenger stays at Arsenal.

Or, it's both! At the same time.

I reckon the police will look into this. Obviously the Tottenham players threw the game to keep Redknapp at the club.

Or, it's an elaborate plan to make sure Arsene Wenger stays at Arsenal.

Or, it's both! At the same time.

MadMonkey.... Is that you?

Liverpool fans make me laugh, United win back to back Carling Cup trophies and some of my friends tell me it's a worthless trophy.

Liverpool win the Carling Cup and same liverpool fans gloat they've won a trophy this season and it'll probably be more than United get. Make up your minds is it worthless or a great achievement?

In other news when I went to see Nathan Cleverley boxing in Cardiff on Saturday, Aaron Ramsey was there (as was Carol Vordamen), I bumped into Aaron as he was going back to his seat from toilet trip, I said "Hi Aaron, Any chance of a picture?" then his rather scrawny Robbie Savage lookalike assistant said he hasn't got the time, and Aaron said "Sorry I want to get to my seat for the next fight". No harm done, just would of been nice if his assistant had the manners that Aaron had.

83087663.jpg

Watched MOTD last night - the joy and the passion from Ryan Giggs when he scored was incredible. The whole team ran over to celebrate with him and the fans. That's why I love United - every game means a huge amount to the team and they celebrated that win even more extravagantly than I did!

Congratulations but the biggest victory today is dazzybee's banishment from the N-E forums for a few weeks. :bouncy:

I may or may not have hit the pub this evening.

You only beat us because we had 10 men..... :)

*You don't get rid of me that easily!!*

The 10 point gap will be back after next weekend!

You only beat us because we had 10 men..... :)

*You don't get rid of me that easily!!*

The 10 point gap will be back after next weekend!

Moot point, it was done and dusted when you went down to 10.

Hmm, I wonder who will cover the back 4 now Parker is suspended against United? Play like you did yesterday and I see another drubbing on the cards. I offer a high 5 - 2 all Arsenal fans on this board at ending Spurs hopes at mounting any sort of title challenge.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Thought it was obvious I was joking about the 10 men thing....

We'll see on Saturday, but I doubt we'll do that 2 games in a row. And Sandro will come in (possibly livermore) as a direct replacement for Parker; and I'm more than happy with that. Harry needs to not destroy our formation (like he did at half time and then proceeded to do nothing about what happened) and play Lennon on the right and force Bale to stay on the left!!

Moot point, it was done and dusted when you went down to 10.

Hmm, I wonder who will cover the back 4 now Parker is suspended against United? Play like you did yesterday and I see another drubbing on the cards. I offer a high 5 - 2 all Arsenal fans on this board at ending Spurs hopes at mounting any sort of title challenge.

Please tell me you're not being serious. DazzyBee was clearly taking the piss about the 10 men.

Sandro is more than capable of protecting the back 4.

It just shows how times are changing that Arsenal are buzzing off pretty much ending our title challenge. Such a knee-jerk it's hilarious. We're still 7 points clear, we still have the better team, we're still in the Fa Cup. You've won half the battle (NLD) but we'll have the last laugh at the end of the season.

These games happens, it doesn't mean the rest of the season fades into irrelevance.

Naturally I realize he'd have to be joking about the 10 man thing, still shutting it down though since we've had little to cheer in this season of change in our squad (But then what's new in recent years?) but come on, you think you've got third in the bag? We'll see, with 39 points still up for grabs we've got all the more chance of overhauling 7 points with this emphatic win, next weekend of course is crucial for both our teams, depending on how things go the shoe could well be on the other foot.

Hmmm...Maybe I'm not cut out to bantering in here after re-reading my initial post.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

It just shows how times are changing that Arsenal are buzzing off pretty much ending our title challenge. Such a knee-jerk it's hilarious.

Nah we're buzzing because your lot have been giving it the big one all season, talks of power shift, your insufferable small time "Mind the Gap" bollocks. Your chants of "we want him to stay, we want him to stay, Arsene Wenger, we want him to stay".

We're buzzing because, we've been shite this year and that was one hell of a performance.

I'm quite worried that Agger won't play against Arsenal. Van Persie is already immense, and for arguably our best player of the season to be out is a big blow. Then again, Suárez, Carroll, Bellamy or whoever plays can cause Arsenal problems.

It's going to be a great game, Liverpool and Arsenal usually serve up really good games.

Also, happy at there being no Arshavin coming to Anfield. :p

Liverpool were lucky. The Kuyt goal was 90% pure luck but the other 10% was classy. After 120mins it was all fair and square straight down the middle. Then it was Cardiff who threw it away on the pens. Liverpool missed first, they missed twice and then someone at Cardiff OK'ed the French lad who had absolutely no legs to walk up to the spot and pea roll one straight into Reina's hands -- someone at Cardiff needs sacking for that decision!!!

IMO, LFC don't even deserve the Worthless Cup this season after how classless Dog Leash, one of their players, and especially the majority of their fans have been over the whole Suarez debacle.

And guess what the new vital statistic is now... ? ... ? ... Liverpool have now won the same number of domestic trophies as United... Hahahahahaha. I remember the days when LFC fans used to call Toffees bitter and twisted... Ummm, yes... they really did!!

Liverpool were lucky. The Kuyt goal was 90% pure luck but the other 10% was classy. After 120mins it was all fair and square straight down the middle. Then it was Cardiff who threw it away on the pens. Liverpool missed first, they missed twice and then someone at Cardiff OK'ed the French lad who had absolutely no legs to walk up to the spot and pea roll one straight into Reina's hands -- someone at Cardiff needs sacking for that decision!!!

IMO, LFC don't even deserve the Worthless Cup this season after how classless Dog Leash, one of their players, and especially the majority of their fans have been over the whole Suarez debacle.

And guess what the new vital statistic is now... ? ... ? ... Liverpool have now won the same number of domestic trophies as United... Hahahahahaha. I remember the days when LFC fans used to call Toffees bitter and twisted... Ummm, yes... they really did!!

Really????????????????

How was Kuyt's goal lucky? It was a brilliant finish.

Also, you might want to recount that trophy count.

Your whole post is complete garbage.

At least dazzybee is joking. You're just talking complete rubbish. :p