NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

What's the point in that video? It shows the same that was on Sky Sports.

There is definite contact, are you saying there wasn't or something? It was a penalty.

What's the point in that video? It shows the same that was on Sky Sports.

There is definite contact, are you saying there wasn't or something? It was a penalty.

I hate all this "there's contact" shite, of course there is, it's a contact sport, minimal contact =/= foul. However the fact Suarez has already taken flight when their toes touch, then rolls on the deck like a massive fanny holding his shin. Tells you all you need to know.

Not only then but he did it all game, my favourite was when he got shot in the second half and waved his arm about like he was dying. See Arteta for someone who really gets hurt, you don't flail and act like a fanny.

Video I took at the end of the game.

Edited by Ramar

I hate all this "there's contact" shite, of course there is, it's a contact sport, minimal contact =/= foul. However the fact Suarez has already taken flight when their toes touch, then rolls on the deck like a massive fanny holding his shin. Tells you all you need to know.

Not only then but he did it all game, my favourite was when he got shot in the second half and waved his arm about like he was dying. See Arteta for someone who really gets hurt, you don't flail and act like a fanny.

Video I took at the end of the game.

I don't think Arteta was stable enough to be able to roll around and show how much pain he was in. Your point there is moot.

You mad? What you just said backs up my point. A player who is properly injured doesn't fanny around like Suarez.

Sorry, you made it sound as though he never dives/ rolls around like a 'fanny'.

But yes, in yesterday's match he was seriously injured, terrible shame. Is there any more news on it?

From what I hear he left hospital and travelled back with the squad. Talk of a possible concussion, which will probably rule him out of Tuesdays game against Milan.

Well there goes AVB.

Seriously, who the hell would want to manage Chelsea these days with the owner constantly meddling in transfers, team selection and pretty much every other aspect of a managers role?!

Given the ageing squad and the lack of stability in management over the years I just see a downward spiral coming for us.

And he has gone!

Wow, who would want that job now?

Rumours have it, Mourinho has been looking for property in London, but I think he's more likely to go to spurs than us!

Seriously, who the hell would want to manage Chelsea these days with the owner constantly meddling in transfers, team selection and pretty much every other aspect of a managers role?!

You made your bed.

NO. Do not do it Rafa, he's much too good for Chelski.

And he would win you the Champions League.

NO. Do not do it Rafa, he's much too good for Chelski.

And he would win you the Champions League.

They would have to qualify first (or he'd have to take the reigns and get on top of the squad before Napoli finished the job).

And @Ramar, it was Suárez who brought everyone's attention to Arteta. He stood around the whole time while they were working on him. Funny how nobody mentions that.

It's really gone down hill for Chelsea ever since he sacked Ray Wilkins. I think all managers and players should boycott Chelsea on principle of the owner being an idiot. How many managers and players do you have to go through before you look at yourself.

Newcastle v Sunderland

Bloody hell that was close. Shola Ameobi: Habitual Mackem Slayer.

The first half was very dull and Sunderland being up at the break was probably a fair reflection, but we destroyed them in the second half. Even before Sess managed to get himself sent off, we were throwing everything at them but just lacked that certain something to get the equaliser....until right in the dying moments. Hell, we even could have snatched a win at the end if Williamson had known what he was doing. It's certainly a game worth watching on MOTD tonight, there were a lot of talking points.

A slightly disappointing result overall but I'll certainly take it over a loss. Ben Arfa seemed to change the game for us after he came on, he's been pretty great this season.

Oh and lol @ Cattermole getting sent off after the final whistle had gone. Could have gone in the first minute for his challenge I thought, what a dafty.

It's really gone down hill for Chelsea ever since he sacked Ray Wilkins. I think all managers and players should boycott Chelsea on principle of the owner being an idiot. How many managers and players do you have to go through before you look at yourself.

What?

Newcastle v Sunderland

Bloody hell that was close. Shola Ameobi: Habitual Mackem Slayer.

The first half was very dull and Sunderland being up at the break was probably a fair reflection, but we destroyed them in the second half. Even before Sess managed to get himself sent off, we were throwing everything at them but just lacked that certain something to get the equaliser....until right in the dying moments. Hell, we even could have snatched a win at the end if Williamson had known what he was doing. It's certainly a game worth watching on MOTD tonight, there were a lot of talking points.

A slightly disappointing result overall but I'll certainly take it over a loss. Ben Arfa seemed to change the game for us after he came on, he's been pretty great this season.

Oh and lol @ Cattermole getting sent off after the final whistle had gone. Could have gone in the first minute for his challenge I thought, what a dafty.

I saw that cattermole got sent off after the whistle but there was no explanation on BBC, do you know what happened? I'm going to guess complaining to the ref?

I think he's talking about Roman, but i still don't understand it.

I really doubt this is all because of Wilkins.

The players (Fat Frank, Terry, Drogba etc.) at Chelsea have too much power. He wasn't given enough time to bring in his own players, and build his own team.

I've just been talking to my mate, once again feel bad for the manager. Too many divas in the team that need sorting/booting out.

And @Ramar, it was Suárez who brought everyone's attention to Arteta. He stood around the whole time while they were working on him. Funny how nobody mentions that.

You're right it could be the first time Suarez has done anything decent and proper on a football pitch, we should crack open the champagne.

The players only became such divas as a result of this chopping and changing of managers.

If there's no stability at the management level then the players had to step up to get us through those times when there's such uncertainty at management. The problem then being is that now the players are now seeing themselves as bigger than the manager... and who can blame them when managers don't end up staying. It's stupid. Abramovich has brought this upon himself.

He might have won the Champions League twice by now if he stuck with Mourinho in the first place. How can a man who is smart enough to become a billionaire not realise he is the problem at the club?

Koscielny doesn't even get the best own goal of the week award.