NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

And Theo comes good when it really counts, shows the difference confidence makes for a player. How's that Spurs fans? ;p

Can't believe Spurs collapsed so badly.

It makes you wonder though why certain players and teams only put in performances like this every so often, specifically in derby games. If this Arsenal team can produce like this today, why haven't they done it all season? Or, why haven't they been doing this for the last few years? Must be infuriating to know that your team can turn it on when they feel like it.

A bit like this United side today. Happy for Giggsy that he got the winner, but there's been quite a few occasions this season where we've been outplayed. Norwich away isn't an easy fixture at all, but we let too many teams into the game. It was controlled at 1-0, yet because we didn't add to that lead, they came back into it late on. Why heap pressure on yourselves? It's not even down to the individuals, seems to be a team mentality thing.

I should go out when the Arsenal are on more often. What a result. Can't wait to watch it later.

You can skip the first 25 minutes, since that's when we really started pressing them. I could barely believe it myself, loved hearing the 'ole's' again near the end when we kept possesion, shows what a great performance overall it was.

WOW. What a terrible performance. Probably the worst defeat I've ever watched (there have been a few).

We'll bounce back against United; we're definitely made of sterner stuff nowadays.

At the end of the day, regardless of the score, a defeat at the Emirates is not a terrible result. We're still 7 points clear. Onwards and upwards.

Seven points. Twelve games.

I believe.

We could have won today and crushed any sense of belief. Such a wasted opportunity.

On the train home, where's dazzybee?!

Adebayor! What's the score?!!

Forever in our shadow.

Don't really know where to start.

7 points is nothing. 5-0 against Milan will have to come first though :heh:

Did anyone hear the commentator say "some might argue that Arsenal's stadium counts as a trophy". Haha, fuck off.

We'll still finish above the woolwich mob, don't you worry.

Id say so far Liverpool have looked more impressive in midfield but you've got to give it to Cardiff once they get into the final third theyve looked a lot more dangerous.

What does Henderson actually do?

I thought I had some idea when he was at Sunderland. But, I don't know.

Well even if it isn't great for Newcastle's position that Arsenal won today, it was quite a pleasure to witness their revival. Made for a really entertaining game and although I also like Spurs, maybe this defeat will stop the press masturbating over Bale and Redknapp every chance they get.

Did anyone hear the commentator say "some might argue that Arsenal's stadium counts as a trophy". Haha, fuck off.

We'll still finish above the woolwich mob, don't you worry.

Any chance you know when I can get the DVD from the Spurs club shop?

Amkmv9vCEAA5-Z3.jpg

Any chance you know when I can get the DVD from the Spurs club shop?

Amkmv9vCEAA5-Z3.jpg

I'm surprised you got back so early from the open top bus tour after the game. Mind the gap goons ;).

Kuyt has just put Liverpool in front in extra time. Cardiff resistance finally broken, worked their socks off and the fresh injection of pace finally broke them.

EDIT: CARDIFF EQUALIZE!!

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Great cup final, I dont care who wins but damn I jumped out my seat when Cardiff got their second.

Me loves penalties.

Any other day Liverpool would have lost that shootout, Both Gerrard and Adam missing them, but Cardiff had very little left, cruel on them.