NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

Thankfully Arsenal are doing worse than us therefore I don't feel as bad about how shit we've been recently.

Have your cup replay, we'll have the higher league position. Scrambling for some sort of high ground here..

Win your cup replay, we'll try for the higher league position. Scrambling for some sort of high ground here..

Fixed that first sentence for you. The second was spot on so didn't need changing.

If Stevenage knockout Spurs (unlikely), I think we will win the FA cup. It's between us two, imo.

I was gutted that Brighton got battered. Went to Uni there. It's one of my favourite places in the world.

Still, they can take heart that they scored "more" goals than Liverpool. Just, next time, it'll be in the right end. Aha.

If Stevenage knockout Spurs (unlikely), I think we will win the FA cup. It's between us two, imo.

I wouldn't write off Sunderland.

I wouldn't write off Sunderland.

Sunderland are well organised under O'Neill. They could beat any Premier League team when they're playing well, which they are at the moment. They need a striker or two, though. It's a shame, because they've had some good strikers. Welbeck did well there, Bent was awesome whilst at Sunderland and Gyan looked great, too. If they had gone for Demba Ba instead of Newcastle, they'd look even better.

Looking like a great tournament. I'm really confident spurs will do it now we have a home tie in the quarters. With the the semis at wembley and barring any injury crisis I think we'll turn it on when we need to.

Exciting stuff though!

Some commenters on websites really piss me off...somebody about Portsmouth's latest financial crisis:

It was partly forced on them because so many other teams were doing it, but Portsmouth basically cheated - repeatedly - and their punishment is to exchange an FA Cup, European run and unearned Premiership seasons for a place where they would have been five years ago without such cheating. It's no punishment at all.

What a joke....Football is a false economy granted but to call us cheaters for just trying to keep up is a joke.

Utd were quite disappointing tonight really... Started great and then turned to nothing.

Ajax did play well though! They were defiantly better on the night.

He's being completely honest. Can't argue with him at all.

Quite refreshing to hear some honest remarks from the gooner camp (not that we're miles ahead per-say).

Quite refreshing to hear some honest remarks from the gooner camp (not that we're miles ahead per-say).

There's quite a gap between the top 3 and the next big 3 (Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool). Table shows that. I still think Newcastle are going to fall off and finish 7th or lower. More than likely they'll finish 7th.

Disappointing game tonight. Team started off well and then just decided to coast. Ashley Young was quite frustrating to watch tonight. Team didn't work hard enough and it's shameful to somehow take a 3-0 two legged lead and then only just go through.

As for Henry's quote: He's right, and it's impossible to disagree with him. He has been with the club during some of its high times, so he knows what Arsenal are capable of. It's not just about bad performances and being low on confidence, there's far more to it than that. This derby game won't solve Arsenal's problems. Investment in the squad and bringing through quality players will.

I don't think the quote intends to say miles ahead, I think he means we were miles ahead now your on top. Which you are, as I always say league table doesn't lie.

I wish our lot would stop talking about the fixture though, too many articles on our website saying the game is important. Firstly, all our games now are important. Secondly, talk is cheap, if the players talk this bollocks up and then don't perform then god help them.

Also news we might be loaning Arshavin to Zenit to the end of the season. I'll rip my hair out if that goes through. I've slated him this year, but we've got 13 games to make something of this season, we'll need everyone to do that. Proved the other week against Sunderland for Henry's assist he is still valuable, absolutely ridiculous if it happens.

United game was awful last night. Not a good time to start watching their euro games again. Stopped watching them when they kept being so boring, other teams always end up passing way better while United defend and win. Nani lost the ball every time he got it and just didn't look bothered. He is not good at tricks, so he should just sprint... He can outrun a lot of people but he just tries to use skill and fails.

I'd still tip Bolton to survive if on the last day. Wigan, QPR and Blackburn are who I think will drop this season.

AmhJjYFCAAABhde.jpg

I'm just going to leave that here and hope it doesn't come back to bite me.

Is that Bale diving again? Fucking prick he is.

HAHA

Van Persie is fucking ridiculously good.

Slight contact, but his foot was out to get clipped, if Mike Dean is awarding a penalty then he should have shown Szcezny a card of some colour, otherwise it shouldn't be a penalty, ridiculous officiating there. I think Spurs let us back into the game, before the second goal they were repelling almost everything we threw at them and sometimes lethal counter attacking. Which way this will go I have no idea. Walcott has been poor today, how many promising positions has he been in and completely fluffed it?