NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

How was Kuyt's goal lucky? It was a brilliant finish.

Also, you might want to recount that trophy count.

Your whole post is complete garbage.

At least dazzybee is joking. You're just talking complete rubbish. :p

Hey, don't shot the messenger. That's just what a Kopite mate told me... I just took his word for it but thanks for the heads up. A lying and deluded Kopite, nothing much new there then.

Kuyt's goal was lucky right from the defender gifting the ball to him all the way up to his jammy reaction and the touch he got on it. Best goal ever ;)

:) He's scored 6 goals this season, and 2 of them were for his country. Luck? aye.. luck. I'd ask to borrow your mirror, but Liverpool fan's are always cracked from some reason :indeed:

:) He's scored 6 goals this season, and 2 of them were for his country. Luck? aye.. luck. I'd ask to borrow your mirror, but Liverpool fan's are always cracked from some reason :indeed:

What has his previous goal scoring got to do with anything?

And that last sentence...:indeed:

This is so lame. :heh:

I think the correct term on the street is "shit bants".

I think the correct term on the street is "shit bants".

I don't know what you Londoners refer to it as.

Maybe something like EPIC BANTER LADS, OI OIIII. Or something.

This is like watching two retarded toddlers throw shit at each other in the sandpit, only to hit themselves in the eye, covering their eyeballs.

LIVERPOOL HAVE EQUAL DOMESTIC TROPHIES

NO THEY DON'T

OH, OK

I'm not throwing 'banter'. I'm just amazed that he can call Kuyt's goal lucky.

I hate banter.

I'm not throwing 'banter'. I'm just amazed that he can call Kuyt's goal lucky.

I hate banter.

Banter used to mean something until wannabe 'lads' adopted it to mean 'being a bellend'.

Banter used to mean something until wannabe 'lads' adopted it to mean 'being a bellend'.

Think he's talking about you MadDog; I'm a life long Nuts mag subscriber myself :smile:

Think he's talking about you MadDog; I'm a life long Nuts mag subscriber myself :smile:

Back up everyone, billy big balls coming through.

Back up everyone, billy big balls coming through.

And Viz.. honestly, how did you know? I thought you had me clued up all wrong :shakehead At this stage I may have to resort to knock knock jokes; you know, I say knock knock, you say who's there!?! No?!!?! ahhhhh, forget it :weep:

Just found out that the Scotland match tonight isn't being shown on Sky Sports... Instead we're being made to pay £4.99 to watch it on PrimeTime or something stupid like that!

All 4 other home nations are being shown without being PPV. What a rip-off.

Scotland U21s vs Netherlands U21s followed by England vs Netherlands tonight it is!

Another England Home Kit IMO I'm not keen on... three lions should be blue!

prd_maxzoom_kb-98262.jpg

Are we getting a new one every year now?

I'm pleasantly surprised that Parker has been made the England captain; he'll do a good job. When was the last time we didn't have a detestable captain?! Makes a change.

Really Parker? He doesn't seem the leader type to me. I may be wrong, in which case I'd hold my hands up and say I was but he looks more passive leadership wise.

I'm pleasantly surprised that Parker has been made the England captain; he'll do a good job. When was the last time we didn't have a detestable captain?! Makes a change.

For me it Beckham was the last likeable England captain. Not only because of the way he turned his career around from the kicking incident in '98. But because he really took on the responsibility, on and off the pitch. Not sure what to make of the Parker appointment, my understanding is that it's only for tonight?

As for the shirt, I like it. A lot more than the previous one with the peculiar different coloured crosses on the shoulders. However at £45 they can run and jump. I'll wait until we bottle the Euro's and SportsDirect are flogging them for £20.

For me it Beckham was the last likeable England captain. Not only because of the way he turned his career around from the kicking incident in '98. But because he really took on the responsibility, on and off the pitch. Not sure what to make of the Parker appointment, my understanding is that it's only for tonight?

It's only for tonight yer.

I really hope we start playing a more interesting brand of football now that Capello has left. I can't remember the last time I actually enjoyed watching an England game!

Another England Home Kit IMO I'm not keen on... three lions should be blue!

prd_maxzoom_kb-98262.jpg

Are we getting a new one every year now?

new one for each major competition I think and then away kit gets released alternate qualifying campaigns. I quite like this kit much nicer than our previous one with those weird coloured crosses on the shoulders and the god awful collar.

I'm still rocking this kit:

EnglandAwayShirt.jpg

Love the way it fits.

I like the inverted new goalkeeper kit:

sizeImageMissing

Yeah I thought it was every two years, but that horrible blue home kit one was only released last year wasn't it?... or has time really gone by that quickly!

Why was the England kit blue anyway? Red and white are the colours of our flag, so it makes more sense to have that colour scheme.