Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Doppelgängers & Lookalikes

Serebii

So, a friend of mine was at work earlier today and saw an album from the 80s and found that one of the people on the covers looked extraordinarily similar to me;

248836_10150648246395346_819890345_18625321_1405430_n.jpg

225191_10150262491138689_513473688_8860627_6333997_n.jpg

(Probably could have found a better picture of me, but alas...I'm lazy)

Everyone agrees that the face is very very similar to me which is bizarre if I'm not able to find a means of time travel in the next 5 years.

So, it got me thinking, has anyone seen anyone who lookes extremely close to themselves (I don't mean the generic "Oh you look like soandso", I mean close)?

Lots of people have been like "OH HE LOOKS LIKE ROBERT PATTINSON" while drunk in clubs/sober and sort of half-meaning it.

That's a compliment and also not true, BUT I did finally see a tiny resemblance when I saw a poster in Amsterdam for the R-Patz waxwork. As though he could've been my older, better looking/better-jawlined brother or something.

I got told by a friend that I looked like the lead singer from Nickelback :mad: One was not amused and I really don't see it at all.

Another told me I looked like Sebastien Tellier when I was trying on sunglasses and I did see a resemblance. I'll have to get some form of picture to see what others think.

People have said I looked like Ice Cube or a bigger version of whatshisface from JLS but I can't see it at all!

Also ReZ...

Serebii, that's actually the closest lookalike I've ever seen of anybody. Are you sure you're not fooling us and it's not you?!

I actually thought he photoshopped my face onto the image, but it would appear not

I demand you to get your hair like that, take a picture and post it on here and then walk around in the street and see if anybody notices you, lmao.

I don't know who he is though...

I've been told that I look uncannily similar to André Breton. I first came across him in one my Art Books. French poet and, essentially, in charge of the Surrealism movement :)

breton.jpg

(I love the woman behind him.)

(If Robert Pattinson & Wolverine had fallen in love...implanted a womb in one of them...add some estrogen... progesterone....hard-core sex...9 months...Paj.)

I've had somewhat of a Matt Smith comparison... depends on my hair.

Rez you must just have one of those faces... obviously Nick Frost, but I was even watching Top Gear today and I thought the police man who stops May even looked like you! :p

@4.30

Edited by Retro_Link