Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Kurtle Squad

So you're not coming to the meet?!... where we could have all hit the town and given it a go, given each other the necessary support, had a great laugh trying!... FOR SHAME!!

You won't be saying that when you're using my site for reference when Black 2 & White 2 come out :p

From June 20th to July 20th, I shall not be leaving my house. It's futile to attempt to find someone during this period as it'd be right at the start of any potential relationship, being detrimental to it and inevitably causing it to end. Months in then sure, they may accept it, but straight away? No

For how long are you going to put work before the rest of your life? New Pokemon games come out all the time (ish), even if you find a girlfriend. Do you think she's going to appreciate being ignored for a month the next time one comes out?

For how long are you going to put work before the rest of your life? New Pokemon games come out all the time (ish), even if you find a girlfriend. Do you think she's going to appreciate being ignored for a month the next time one comes out?

Main series games come one every year and a half or so. Spin-off games take me less than a week to fully bust-out.

All I'm saying is that I'm planning it around this massive game coverage. There's nothing wrong with that. I just don't want my focus to be split./

I "learnt" in psychology recently is to creep about a park and ask out 100 women and once you've been rejected by that many it should boost your confidence to just ask out 1. :D

BUT WHAT IF THEY SAY YES?

Then I'll never learn to face rejection. :sad:

I think I'm actually ready to get back in the game. A while ago, I thought I was but I wasn't really. However, now I feel a little more confident. I'm on a couple of dating sites right now and I've not had any replies. Admittedly, I think that my profile is a bit shit and I need to change it but it's also about what to say when first viewing a profile you like. However, I think Emma's right in what she says about what to say in messages, which is something I haven't done. Also, my pictures suck so I'm going to take new ones when the weather's nice.

Thanks Emma!

Thank you everyone for your tips.

Took a new pic, i find it really hard to take photo's of myself this is this best i can do for now , i find i always look unatural or cheesy.

should i upload it or wait for someone to take a better one. Or just give up alltogether i never seem to have any luck on these sites anyway,

or i could upload a pic of me dressed as mario ( for a joke ) and see where that takes me ;)

Edited by yesteryeargames