Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Kurtle Squad

It's been five months since we had er, relations, and she insists that she hasn't had sex with anyone else since. It's just the fact that she hasn't had her period in almost three months, ever since she went off the pill, been in for the blood test and everything, and is just waiting for the results.

When I asked her if she wanted to "make babby" it wasn't in a literal sense.

Seriously though, just the thought of a kid is enough to put me off sex for the forseeable future.

It's been five months since we had er, relations, and she insists that she hasn't had sex with anyone else since. It's just the fact that she hasn't had her period in almost three months, ever since she went off the pill, been in for the blood test and everything, and is just waiting for the results.

Seriously though, just the thought of a kid is enough to put me off sex for the forseeable future.

The blood test will give a rough idea of how long it's been etc, so if it's 3 months, then it's obviously not you, but good luck and that. :shakehead

MiniBard? Terrifying. Hoping for the best good sir.

I believe you'll find that the correct term is a Bardling. What is this, amateur hour?

More seriously, I hope this work out for the best. It's certainly not a situation I'm jealous of. :hmm:

If it's been 5 months, then surely she'd be showing/feeling it by now (I realise there are those wtf random cases where women don't realise until labour).

If it's 3 months, then surely it won't be yours... and/or some Jeremy Kyle will ensue!

Those bulbous green sacks need to be replaced with my visage doing an impression of trollface.

Give it 5 minutes, I don't think rez is around yet.

I'd be shocked if it were yours, 5 months is a long time, surely she'd have said something before then.

Crazy lady!

Nah, she only went off the pill two and a half months ago, and she really isn't the promiscuous type, so I believe her when she says she hasn't slept with anyone. I think she's just being a hypochondriac; she's listing all the classical symptoms, but she just did a home test and it was negative. Though, I'm struggling to think of anything else that could be consistent with the symptoms other than food intolerances.

Either way, I was nice to catch up with her, it's been a bit of a bummer since we broke up.

It can leave you a right mess, just like going on the pill can too, it's not that interesting for her to be getting symptoms two months after, but I hope she's alright, it's not the most fun thing to be happening.

I wouldn't google the stuff anyway, some of it is awful, my pill alone can give increase risk of DVP or cancer, although neither is 100% proven, other pills can cause blood clots, depression etc. Increase in weight, stop periods altogether, increase them, give migraines, the list goes on.

It can leave you a right mess, just like going on the pill can too, it's not that interesting for her to be getting symptoms two months after, but I hope she's alright, it's not the most fun thing to be happening.

I wouldn't google the stuff anyway, some of it is awful, my pill alone can give increase risk of DVP or cancer, although neither is 100% proven, other pills can cause blood clots, depression etc. Increase in weight, stop periods altogether, increase them, give migraines, the list goes on.

Nah, she only went off the pill two and a half months ago, and she really isn't the promiscuous type, so I believe her when she says she hasn't slept with anyone. I think she's just being a hypochondriac; she's listing all the classical symptoms, but she just did a home test and it was negative. Though, I'm struggling to think of anything else that could be consistent with the symptoms other than food intolerances.

Either way, I was nice to catch up with her, it's been a bit of a bummer since we broke up.

Home tests are very reliable. Its probably just because she's going off the pill.

It can make you say things twice too apparently.

It can make.... fuck it, it's not that funny.

It can make you say things twice too apparently.

It can make.... fuck it, it's not that funny.

It does indeed, it's a right nightmare! I mean there's always that small chance it makes you go stir crazy and you end up posting like 5 times online.

What a hassle. :indeed::(

Could always be worse though. You could end up saying "I wish my kids would fucking shut up and fuck off" hundreds of times for 18 or so years.

True dat!

Honestly though, kids are not a priority, I doubt they ever will be, but life is full of surprises.

Career first!

yeah I'll be giving long distance anything a WIDE BERTH.

My "friend" and his online romance seems to have gone public now... Hmmm. Not sure what to make of it. The cynical part of me says it'll be unlikely to ever work.... (for a lot of circumstantial reasons not just the obvious) ... but the nice part of me wants him to be happy.

I'm such a sap.

Just need to get out there and find someone really... but it just seems a lot easier said than done and I'm not sure whether its worth it XD

Just need to get out there and find someone really... but it just seems a lot easier said than done and I'm not sure whether its worth it XD

I'm in the same boat. I'm not one for clubs and pubs, so meeting new people isn't easy. I do loads of these random meet things, but they're usually to do with hobbies that don't attract a huge female population. The ones that do go end up being dragged along by their boyfriends.

I mean there was that time in Alton Towers forest, but to be honest I'm not entirely sure who was raping who in the end...

Yeah I've got pretty bad tinnitus which means I go deaf as a doornob with any significant levels of background noise.. so pubs are the anti ideal. Yoga class? LOL

There's a fucking hot-as instructor I got talking to not that long ago.... but he's so out of my league I shouldn't even be allowed to talk to him... maybe i'll just convince myself that he's gay :D