Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

daftada

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where can you buy the wallpaper and flooring from? I haven't seen any?!

I had a camel redecorate for me, but you don't get to choose what you get.

Edit: I've started my Dream Suite, currently gathering enough money.

Is the catalogue part of the shop upgrade, then you can buy anything you have held form there?

Yeah becomes available after first upgrade.

Where can you buy the wallpaper and flooring from? I haven't seen any?!

Like @Cube said camel or...you can use Nooks when it upgrades.

Is the catalogue part of the shop upgrade, then you can buy anything you have held form there?
Not anything (you won't be able to order any of the special items or fortune cookie prizes) but most things yeah.

Ok just saving RedShell is here at the mo.
Cheers again for letting me visit. :)

So gutted about the Retro TV though, it seems it's not like the original after all. :weep:

Not anything (you won't be able to order any of the special items or fortune cookie prizes) but most things yeah.

Cheers again for letting me visit. :)

So gutted about the Retro TV though, it seems it's not like the original after all. :weep:

Yeah I'm so sorry to dissappoint....It does cycle between different "shows" and one does play a song not sure if its the same one though. Let me know.

@yesteryeargames someone else joined your town and I got kicked out! please tell me you have the yoshi egg still because I don't anymore!

I only need the Balloon Vanity and the Balloon Dresser to complete the set (anyone got those?) and once I've maxed out my HHA score, the Balloon set is going straight in the bin/Re-Tail. :heh:

I have the Balloon Vanity that you can have.

Also @Rummy, I have the Balloon Wallpaper and Sofa, and I can order the Closet and Clock.

If someone is after the Link costume, I have the Hero pants to trade for another Nintendo item.

Also @Rummy, I have the Balloon Wallpaper and Sofa, and I can order the Closet and Clock.

If someone is after the Link costume, I have the Hero pants to trade for another Nintendo item.

I'll swap for Majora's Mask?

I just had the camel thing come over to re-decorate! I was pretty impressed with the end result actually :D

My residents have asked for their first project (as I just decided the first few by myself) and its the dream suite. I was hoping they'd want a coffee shop or the KK Club instead :P

Not quite sure what the dream suite does but I've accepted it now so will have to cough up around 250,000 bells to find out :p

Also, WHEN will I be able to scan clothes in using a QR code D:

Awesome, cheers. :)

If anyone wants to hold an item for their catalogue (there's some Astro stuff RedShell), let me know.
That would be great, yeah. I'd also very much like to cat that cat. ;)

Also, has anyone noticed how some of the fish in the museum have unique AI?
Not spent that much time in the museum yet, but yeah the attention to detail in AC (particularly small details) is always top-notch. icon14.gif

Anyone want to trade a Ninty item of theirs for a Mario Kart? Also what are all your turnip prices today?
If you don't mind the Ninty item being Peach's Parasol (only duplicate I've got so far) then yeah! :hehe:

I will of course completely understand if you do. :grin:

Edited by RedShell
Automerged Doublepost

"You haven't spoken to me in days"

Bitch, I'm a mayor. I have shit to do, we can't all spend all day watering plants and visiting shops. Some of us have things to do!

I hate needy people animals.